Poll

who would win?

Sephy chan
9 (52.9%)
Lloyd
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: If sephiroth fought Lloyd?  (Read 5678 times)

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re:If sephiroth fought Lloyd?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2004, 05:46:53 PM »
Seph all the way with his masamune. SO freakin long it is ridiculous! LOL

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline paul91765

• Clean
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2004, 11:18:09 PM »
Tie since sephiroth will summon a meteor which will blow up the world lets see Lloyd escape that :).

Offline SaphyrBlaze

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Yanime's 2nd Resident Yaoi Fangirl
    • Random Craziness
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2004, 06:08:23 AM »
Lloyd has speed and the intelligence, along with Sephiroth only having his intelligence and his sword. You see, the fact being that Lloyd has a sword as well, the Dragon Buster, which is just almost as long as Sephiroth's Masume Blade[Think I spelled it wrong]. The fact being that Lloyd also can weild a sword is a good thing to add into this match, but there is one thing everyone is forgetting that is very important here... LLOYD CAN FLY! Hello?! He's a Wingly here. The bastard is always flying around and hitting your guys with instant KO's unless your really strong at the time and have the rigth equipment on. Sometimes the matchs aren't even fair.

Sephy-kun can fly, too! ><

"So we reach into the raging chaos, and we pluck some small glittering thing, and we cling to it, and tell ourselves it has meaning, and that the world is good, and we are not evil, and we will all go home in the end"(155).
                       - Lestat, Tale of the Body Thief, Anne Rice

Offline inuyasha989

• Clean
  • the game you have to play is worth dying for
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2004, 03:20:03 PM »
I think Lloyd Would win hes capable of flying and Sephiroth I havent beat him but my friend almost did but i was way stronger than him on the second disc and he had less materia and Sephiroth would be a piece of cake but Lloydi didnt stand a chance i had  trouble with his minions it sucked

anything