Author Topic: ***Why did this manga made me cry??***  (Read 44931 times)

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re: ***Why did this manga made me cry??***
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2010, 07:15:45 AM »
I actually liked Hatsukoi Limited more than Ane Doki. Ane Doki just seemed too cliched while the story telling of Hatsukoi Limited seemed more original.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2010, 10:56:20 PM »
yes it is indeed strange for a girl to live in a house of someone she doesn't even know, but I was kinda confused with the story of Hatsukoi, so I liked Ane Doki more..  ;D
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #227 on: August 23, 2010, 06:47:29 PM »
Pretty much the story of Hatsukoi was to show that everyone is connected by someone else and everyone has a different view on love. If you noticed each chapter starts with a character who appeared as a supporting character in the previous chapter. All connected.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #228 on: August 23, 2010, 10:12:21 PM »
so that's the story of Hatsukoi.. I never realized it until you explain it now.. lol ;D
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline zaixue

• Clean
  • I feel so Alone...
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 21.0.1180.60 Chrome 21.0.1180.60
« Reply #229 on: August 07, 2012, 08:37:43 AM »
This is my first time cried watching manga, (Chapter 163) Although I'm a boy... My heart felt so pain, Every time when they want to tell each other how they felt, (sometime going to kiss) there always someone interrupted. But now, You both have the chance to tell each how you both felt & you both just crying... Manaka-Baka!!!  :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:47:53 PM by zaixue »
It broke my Heart, Although I'm a Boy... Hope every Anime & Manga have a good ending...