Author Topic: A few questions....  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Skeletu

• Clean
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 24.0.1312.57 Chrome 24.0.1312.57
A few questions....
« on: February 11, 2013, 11:44:44 AM »
I found Ichigo 100% about 4-5 years ago.And only 2day if finished reading the manga....so sad that it ended...i feel so weird and empty.
So i have a vew questions :
1.Why didnt the author find matches for the other girls too ?
2.Are there only 12 episodes +6 ova ?And why didnt they continue making it ?
3.Is there only the black & white manga version, or there is a color version too ?
4.Can you recomend me something similar to it please ?Thanks in advance :D

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 19.0 Firefox 19.0
    • Neko-Hana
Re: A few questions....
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 02:38:25 PM »
to answer your questions
1 i think its becoz the manga passed its prime and the mangaka had no choice but to leave it at that, or she got lazy and just left it at that. draw your assumptions.

2. same answer to 1 the anime just passed its prime and most people were not interested in it anymore so they stopped production of it and in all honesty i wish they animated vol 18 at least and the Omake First Love in Kyoto

3. only black and white since generally mangas are black and white since colored pages takes too long to create when you have a 50+ page manga, and since the manga is usually published in Shounen Jump so usually there are only 1 to 2 colored pages of their hit series Read Bakuman if you wanna know how the Manga Industry works.

4. if youre just looking for ecchi genres there loads of them floating around in the net as for the plot like ichigo 100% i guess Kimi no Iru Machi is pretty close to it as for others you can try other mangas by Kawashita Mizuki.

hope that helped