Author Topic: AmagamiSS [Episode Discussion/Spoilers]  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
AmagamiSS [Episode Discussion/Spoilers]
« on: July 03, 2010, 04:08:17 AM »
The new series AmagamiSS an Adaptation from the PS2 Game, The story revolves around a second-year high school boy and his experience with Christmas. Needless to say because of a painful memory, he doesn’t really enjoy but this is his last chance to ask out the graduating seniors. The anime will focus on the story of each heroine, so far animation is good and there seems to be a lot of fanservicing(not that i care) and as it said the episode will be separated for each girls arc, god i wonder why they didnt do this on Shuffle, Primula ending FTW*cough* anyways the first episode looks good and promising though im betting theyd just allow 5-6ep per girls arc, im Hoping for a deep dark story in one of the girls arc since too much sweetness is really boring to watch(Yandere mode anyone?) all the girls are cute if thats what your gonna ask and all of them are looks likable, though i cant shake the feeling of Hey its a Character from KimiKiss since both characters from the said series looks alike(Same developers i think)         
well anyways its a worthwhile series to watch for anyone whos into Romantic School Life.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 10:34:55 AM by Kite »

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 8.0 Firefox 8.0
Re: AmagamiSS [Episode Discussion/Spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 10:55:50 PM »
I hear there will be a second season titled "Amagami SS+" I'm pretty excited about this, they might even have new routes (Hibiki?) and finally give us the actual good ending for Rihoko instead of trolling us like last time.
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.