Author Topic: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
« on: May 23, 2011, 02:43:10 AM »
So I just finished watching the first episode and it was amazing! It's probably too early to call it a masterpiece, but everything from the characters to the excellent storytelling is just making me wanna watch more. In fact, I'll do just that.
What are everyone else's views on this?
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Re: Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 07:56:41 PM »
its one of the few animes im actually watching this season along with Hanasaku Iroha and [C]

its a good anime and long ass hell title, i cant talk bout anything yet seeing as it might spoil other people (--,)

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
Been following the series myself and its definitely one of my more recent favorites. Despite running a pretty cliched story line, the way the series is delivered is awesome. I greatly enjoyed the opening music as well, plus not to mention I am a ZONE fan and to hear another take on "Secret Base" is great. Makes me wish ZONE would came back on a reunion tour.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 05:48:55 AM »
You know what, this series reminds me of Welcome to The NHK + Asura Crying +Clannad.
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

anything