Author Topic: Board ready?  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Board ready?
« on: February 28, 2011, 04:45:28 PM »
Just outta sheer curiousity, is the portal done and is the review section ready to be posted in? I ask cause I got plenty of reviews to throw in there and I like the portal  ;D

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
Re: Board ready?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 09:49:25 PM »
from the looks of everything, it all seems done. After all Mokoto already put in a review. However I think and introduction to the section would be nice.

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 10:53:31 PM »
This last weekend has been rather busy. Had a client's migration go sideways on the cutover day (they didn't do their part and were unprepared). Spent near the whole weekend focusing on doing their part as best I can (I'm in Southern California, they are in Chicago) and looks like the early part of this week as well.

As soon as I get time, I'll post a template so there can be some consistency and start solicitations for the reviews. Currently, I believe only admins can make new topics in the article boards (if this is incorrect, please let me know).

Also, I'll be soliciting recommendations for some roundtable discussions. The first few might be text-only until a format can be worked out and audio ones be done. We'll see how that goes as I'd like to get transcripts for any audio ones for the content to be on the site.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 07:07:57 PM »
Okay, I'll wait to do anything until the template is posted so maintain said consistency. Don't want to post something that is totally off the walls.

This is definitely going to be an interesting month for this site.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 01:34:46 PM »
This last weekend has been rather busy. Had a client's migration go sideways on the cutover day (they didn't do their part and were unprepared). Spent near the whole weekend focusing on doing their part as best I can (I'm in Southern California, they are in Chicago) and looks like the early part of this week as well.

As soon as I get time, I'll post a template so there can be some consistency and start solicitations for the reviews. Currently, I believe only admins can make new topics in the article boards (if this is incorrect, please let me know).

Also, I'll be soliciting recommendations for some roundtable discussions. The first few might be text-only until a format can be worked out and audio ones be done. We'll see how that goes as I'd like to get transcripts for any audio ones for the content to be on the site.

your doing a great job, just don't over work your self to death

Offline hellion

• HOT HOT HOT
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 03:26:10 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one telling Motoko-chan to stop overworking :)

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 07:39:02 PM »
She has kept this site up for a long time even when there was only a few of us. She has also been updating it and deleting those pesky bots that showed up.
Our Webmistress deserves a vacation