Author Topic: Shared birthdays  (Read 2330 times)

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
Shared birthdays
« on: February 21, 2011, 07:38:16 PM »
Okay, it is nowhere near my birthday but I'm curious as to who else is born on our birthdays.  I can't be the only one that looked up my birthday, hoping to find someone famous born the same day and month as me. 

Feel free to list anyone born on your birthday, whether fictional and real that you find cool.  Put a pic or blurb in on why you like them too, if you'd like.

December 17

The only interesting real person born on my birthday I can find is  Milla Jovovich, from the Resident Evil movies.  She seems like a pretty badass person and all.

In anime and manga, there's Ban Mido from the Get Backers series.  He's...got spiky hair?  He's a pervert so that...isn't very much like me.  Actually, he's not like me at all.  Except for the bit about him being part Asian and German. 

Coco from Ever17 (visual novel) is someone I recently discovered shared my birthday.  She's way too hyper and childish but I'm still honored to have the same birthday, if just for her epic route.  Can't really say any more about her considering the game.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re: Shared birthdays
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 09:08:12 AM »
May 2nd is my birthday.

For real people, I share a birthday with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Pretty cool considering I did watch WWE as a kid and I still do from time to time.

I have no idea which anime character shares my birthday and I'm too lazy to look ahahaha

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 11:36:20 AM »
May 2nd is my birthday.

For real people, I share a birthday with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Pretty cool considering I did watch WWE as a kid and I still do from time to time.

I have no idea which anime character shares my birthday and I'm too lazy to look ahahaha

The Rock!  I love how younger generations have no idea he has anything to do with wrestling!

It seems there aren't any up to date sites when it comes to birthdays.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 03:17:16 PM »
Yeah, I tried searching for a site with anime characters' birthdays but found none.

Funny enough, the Rock is hosting Wrestlemania this year in March, so he's sort of back in the WWE. To what degree, I don't know cause I missed RAW yesterday. Rock's most dominant years were in the late 90s, when most younger generations were barely into first and 2nd grade.

Who is Milla Jovovich?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 03:18:07 PM by Aoshi101 »

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 09:14:45 PM »
The Rock nice, he;s my favorite wrestler, before he went all bald and everything.
But then he became an actor and I liked him again.

My b-day is August 10th, don't know who else is born on the same day, I'll look later thou

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 12:28:04 AM »
Milla Jovovich?  Ever seen  The Fifth Element, the Resident Evil movies, Zoolander, Ultraviolet or The Fourth Kind? 

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 07:09:30 PM »
Fifth Element: No
Resident Evil: Only the very first one, didn't like it.
Zoolander: The one with Ben Stiller right? A part of it but barely remember what I did see.
Ultraviolet: No
The Fourth Kind: No

:D

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 10:53:06 PM »
I've seen all of them except the last one.

Fifth Element: Yes (much of it was funny)
Resident Evil: one two and three (not a fan)
Zoolander: yes (WoW)
Ultraviolet: yes (wut was that about again, was she part of a resistance?)
The Fourth Kind: No

anything