Author Topic: Fall Anime 2010  (Read 5374 times)

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Re: Fall Anime 2010
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 07:58:17 PM »
Well so far ive been running around watching

Bakuman
- So far so good im just hoping they continue with the suspense the manga brings
The World Only God Knows-  for most part its good but i think keima's persona got a bit changed, and i was hoping that Itoshiki's Nozomu was the VA for Keima but i guess they decided otherwise, and the story is flows nicely IMO
Star Driver- As waffo said FABULOUS, heres hoping that his mech gets changed into something less err feminine
To Aru Majutsu no Index II- well havent watched ep 2 yet but well so far so good
Yosuga no Sora- its like AkiSora thats all i got an impression of, well i might watch it more abit
My Little Sister cant be this cute- I thought it was gonna be one of those "SOOOO KAWAII!! MOE ANIMU" but surprisingly its interesting plots a little used but nonetheless

Ive been hearing good things from Soredemo Machiwa Mawatteiru so i guess thats my next anime to see so far its been a good line up this season

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 07:39:39 PM »
Hakuouki Hekketsuroku: So far so good.
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo: Eh, it's alright.  I want my Ghost Hunt clone!
Shinryaku! Ika Musume: I still like it.  Was working on a squid hat for a while.
Star Driver: Not bad enough for me to drop.
To Aru Majutsu no Index II: Er, the fanservice is a little much sometimes.  Doubt I'll drop it, though.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 04:32:23 AM »
Bakuman- still good yet kinda slow paced but i guess thats how it is

Star Driver- ok this is getting old, Bad guys shows up, Takuto fights, takuto aquires some OHK skill and beats everything, its getting boring with not much plot (--,)

Ore no Imouto- still hating kirino but i cant belive its gonna end at ep 12, manami, saori and kuroneko didnt have much air time (--,) i wish the PSP Ore no will be translated and hoping for a second season

The World Only God Knows- one of the only 2 Animes i watch thats actually keeps me entertained(along with orenoimouto) i wish the continue till the last girl or at least a second season

Offline [SiNaN]

• Clean
    • SimplePortal
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 07:34:48 AM »
The last 5 minutes of the 5th episode of Shinryaku! Ika Musume was the best the thing I've ever watched.

anything