Author Topic: Hi Everyone!!  (Read 5084 times)

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
Hi Everyone!!
« on: August 07, 2010, 02:37:17 PM »
hi everyone.. been a looong looong time since the last time I came here..
with every visit, I came upon realization that day by day, this forum is slowly accepting it's death... (quite pessimistic I am here..)

at first, I really never considered to make a thread like this, but I just want to reminisce the old day..
back then, in 2007, when I first knew that this forum. at first, I only joined coz I only want to read the continuation of Ichigo 100%. It's kinda silly to say, though..  :P

you know, I was an introverted person, what I was doing was only sit in front of my computer, and doing nothing besides browsing and downloading manga. and everyone here I considered as my very valuable friends, because back then I don't have any person which I feel worthy to be called friend in the real world (haha, kinda sad, in the age of 17 and doesn't really have many friend). here I meet Kazenoken and Kite, two persons I don't really know, but then we were always argue about things, just like a close friend..

and even now, when I really have many friends in college, and is currently striving towards my dreams together with my friends, I jus't can't forget the moment I spent my times in this forum. even if there's also many people in this forum doesn't even the exsistence of someone called KujoSan here, I still think this place was (and is still) very great. even when the time come when I really couldn't spend my time to write or even read something in here, I still think that Yanime is the greatest anime/manga forum I've ever know, and I Don't want it to disappear..

haha, silly me to write such an embarassing feeling through this thread..  ;D

for anyone, feel free to write anything here in this thread, as long as you make Yanime much more livelier than now..

best regard..  ;D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:38:05 PM by KujoSan »
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
Re: Hi Everyone!!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 12:29:45 PM »
Well I am really grateful that everyone here is part of your life some how in some way and that we are all friends. When I first joined (whatever the year was) it was my first time forum hopping. I ran through a bunch of forums that were either dead for good, or was very new. Finally my friend directed me to this forum which was very livley at the time.

At first I was an asshole to my friend and most of the people here because I didn't know anyone but my friend. But over time I have come to have fun and befriend you guys. This is the best forum I ever been too and I will never forget it.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 06:33:20 PM »
Well hopefully more people from the past felt like you Kujo and show back up. Gotta have a little optimisim.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 10:40:23 PM »
yep, that's what I hope too. gotta be more optimist so we can change YAnime to the way it was, when it was much more livelier than now.. ^^
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 04:47:57 PM »
ahhh yes I remember it now. Posts ppopping up every second, literally

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »
i still remember, everytime I pushed f5 to refresh the page, i would see a new reply already..

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 07:13:47 AM »
It was anoyying to me, I always wanted to post something and I ended up being too late

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 03:27:17 PM »
It was anoyying to me, I always wanted to post something and I ended up being too late

especially when we checked our post, there's warning in red font from Waffo saying that we've posted junks.. LOL (don't let Waffo knows..) LOL :P

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 10:19:55 PM »
plz I never got a warning, it was more like

*TOPIC WAS DELETED*

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 11:37:22 PM »
wow, it seems I'm one of the bad junker here.. hahaha.. ;D

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 07:35:10 AM »
I remember when I got banned. I had to ask Judau what happened and he told me there was a small glitch in the system.
You should've seen my face, I had about 5 expressions going on at the same time.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 06:41:15 AM »

especially when we checked our post, there's warning in red font from Waffo saying that we've posted junks.. LOL (don't let Waffo knows..) LOL :P

Oi, better than me just deleting your post up front, since some people love their post count. 

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 09:16:20 PM »

Oi, better than me just deleting your post up front, since some people love their post count. 

yeah, it's true, well, I prefer a warning than an unnoticed deletion of post..
umm, hi, haven't seen you in a while Waffo

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 05:08:40 AM »

umm, hi, haven't seen you in a while Waffo

Just finished work only to immediately move back into college.  And been sick.  It's been a busy summer. 

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 05:58:35 PM »
dam, I guess we're in the same boat,
I failed some classes so summer never started for me ;D