Author Topic: Angel Beats! Discussion Thread[Spoilers]  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Angel Beats! Discussion Thread[Spoilers]
« on: June 05, 2010, 11:07:56 AM »
Ok so after watching ep 10 of angel beats i guess its about time i put this up since ep 10 is officially where the story gets serious and gets right on track.

Gotta admit it surprised me when i saw Yui's ending,i wasnt expecting her to have that kind of past and also for Hinata for his sudden confession, the last part was moving that i almost cried(god im such a sucker for these kinds of scenes) and Yui looks better in a pony tail rather than the succubus looking twin-tail look.

Wonder how Hinata will achieve his peace? another rousing game of baseball?

and from the preview of ep 11, shadows? does that mean the real enemies of that world has come to surface? 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 11:21:21 AM by Kite »

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
Re: Angel Beats! Discussion Thread[Spoilers]
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 08:13:59 PM »
Ok so after watching ep 10 of angel beats i guess its about time i put this up since ep 10 is officially where the story gets serious and gets right on track.

That's all I read of your post, for fear of spoilers (Yeah, I know there was a warning in the title but...Angel Beats thread!).  I've been following Static-Subs' releases as usual so I've only gotten as far as eight.  Good to know it'll get better, though.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 04:32:49 AM »
If youd like you can try these speed subbers.
http://utw.me/
http://mazuisubs.com/
their release isnt that bad really, i recommend UTW since theyre on quality basis and i know the subbers.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 04:33:37 AM by Kite »

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 03:25:46 PM »
Nah, I use speedsubbers sometimes but some groups take priority, no matter how long I have to wait.  Static-Subs is one of those groups for me.  Besides, one of Yanime's members is SS staff.  >_>

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 07:48:37 PM »
wow never knew that O_O

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 02:54:59 PM »
I hope that doesn't make you think it's me...  I was hoping they'd pop in and say it was them...

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 02:30:01 AM »
The thought never crossed my mind,

Back to topic.
Well all i know is Angel Beats finish at ep 13 or so ive heard.

MEGA Spoilers:
Angel Beats ep 13,the final ep, well the first part of the episode was kinda boring seeing the last 4 graduating and all so im not gonna comment on that part, whats really the attention getter was when otonashi confessed to kanade that he loves her that he wanted to stay in the world and help those who wonder in but then Kanade confessed that he had Otonashis Heart and that it save her from her death but in doing so left her final regret as not being able to thank otonashi for his kindness and what would make her at peace was that Otonashi would repeat His confession which he did and soon kanade disappeared  "daaaaawwwwwwwww" moment of the episode and makes you realize "Yup thats a typical Key ending" but fear not they get reunited in the real world and that the real end, well it was a short but sweet series though i think it could have gone longer =P.
Too bad we didnt see how the others really died and achieve their peace and i really wanted to see TK's background story and how he died(--,) that was my only regret, Yuis ending was still the most Dawwwwwwww moment of the series for me =P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 04:29:13 AM by Kite »

anything