Author Topic: Bleach Chapter Discussion [Spoiler]  (Read 4266 times)

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
Re: Bleach Chapter Discussion [Spoiler]
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 09:43:17 PM »
Yeah that would have been a very nice ending for me but I guess If Kubo had indeed ended it like that then he would be like unemployed wouldn't he? If I was him, I'd find it hard to make up a new story after a series like Bleach and I still think that Bleach still has a lot more to offer in terms of the story. I think Bleach will expand a bit more upon the Spirit King and exactly what it is and such...
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 10:25:21 PM »
More than likely. Kubo opened up way too many doors and yes yet to even close half of them. While you look at a series like Naruto which has already closed half of its doors and then some. Naruto is coming close to an end while it seems like Bleach will be around forever. Personally I'd rather have a series like Naruto that looks like its going to end versus a never-ending one.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 01:36:26 AM »
Speaking of never-ending series', don't even get me started on One Piece ... -_-
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 09:14:52 AM »
I stopped dealing with anything related to One Piece by episode 50.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 05:14:31 PM »
Well i think One Piece is by far the best series out of the Big 3

Well im just waiting for what crap kubo will pull out of his hat to get ichigo back his shinigami powers, So many ways to do it so many reasons for it to fail.

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 5.0 Firefox 5.0
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2011, 03:38:17 AM »
So concerning the recent chapters...I'm not impressed. At all. We all knew that Ichigo was gonna get his powers back one way or another, but am I the only one that thinks his new costume just looks plain retarded? Seriously, it looks like some cheap god-damn Power Ranger's cosplay rip off.

EDIT: Okay, Bleach is officially back in my good books now that Rukia has returned. Usually, I hate those kind of dramatic re-appearances, but for some reason, this one just works for me. Also, I'm not sure about her new hairdo...it's a love/hate thing at the moment. I'm also not sure about the new zanpakuto, the old one was better. IMO, Kubo is making way too many changes way too fast. I mean, in only a few months Ichigo's character and design has went through several phases:
Shinigami -> Final Getsuga Tenshou -> Normal Highschool Student -> Fullbring/Power Ranger's rip off ->Shinigami v2.
I was just re-reading volumes 1-10, and to me, I felt more enjoyment and satisfaction as opposed to the recent chapters - Bleach has even lost its comedic touch(!). Reading/watching an 18-year old guy sulking and crying isn't my cup of tea tbh and I'm hoping Rukia's re-appearance will bring some much-needed life back into this manga. I'm also wishing Kubo would slow the **** down and stop trying to pit Ichigo into every single battle (although it looks like he's going to be doing that again according to recent chapters) and revert back into a more slower pace, at least until the next big battle starts again.