Author Topic: Bleach Chapter Discussion [Spoiler]  (Read 4295 times)

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Bleach Chapter Discussion [Spoiler]
« on: May 21, 2010, 06:31:00 AM »
your views hopes and rage bout the new chapters or older ones.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re: Bleach Chapter Discussion [Spoiler]
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 12:05:33 PM »
Well all I can say is after 100 chapters of pure crap and unncessary battle explanations, we're finally given something good with potentially the final battle between Ichigo and Aizen starting soon. I hope so anyway cause this is dragging on way too long for its own good.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 02:57:51 AM »
They said kubo makes shit up as he goes on, i mean come on another hollow form out of nowhere O_O and then crazy captain fights that doenst make much sense.

i hope the ending of this aizen arc would be good though.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 01:30:58 AM »
With the recent chapter, I think Kubo ran out of ideas and is now pulling from other manga. Come on, a Bleach version of the hyperbolic time chamber from DBZ? Really Kubo? I can't believe he couldn't think of a totally different way to beef up Ichigo other than that. I mean with the way Bleach is now, Kubo could literally get away with anything he wanted and people would just say "Well its Bleach". Kubo took a potentially great series and is now seriously falling behind and making it crap.

I'm having more fun reading Naruto now than I have been with Bleach, and that says alot about both series considering it was the other way around a long while ago.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 05:12:27 AM »
-Imitation is the Sincerest form of Flattery
-When your DOWN the only way is UP

those two phrases seems to fit the manga very well.

The manga is really getting crappy with its "super long-nothings happening-random idea-pops up-chapters" the chapters keep coming up with something to make the whole arc longer with nothing being resolve and more complications happening, i agree that Kubo just keeps making things worse with his plagiarisms but all these faults ironically makes you want to read it more. 

Oh yeah just some random info, i realized where Ichigo's Full Hollowfication Scene(scene where he died) came from, i was watching Busou Renkin and Realized that when Kazuki started his Victorization it looked a lot like Ichigo's Hollowfication Scene, Complete with the Large Gaping Hole in the Chest the, "Fight Fight Fight" Chant, The Crying Girl, and Taking off each others arm. That Busou Renkin scene came about before the Fight with ulquiorra so go figure and yeah its random ;D 

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 09:33:39 PM »
Yeah well after what has happened with recent plagirism in other works, I don't think people in the anime/manga community are that willing to allow people to balantly allow other mangaka to "borrow" ideas, no matter how much its flattering. I personally don't care, its just in this case with the Psuedo-Hyperbolic Time Chamber, it just makes things way too convinent and not believable.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 10:52:28 PM »
critizitions aside, im interested on the new training arc, as to why the swords dont want to teach their final strikes as ichigo's dad said and why zangetsu got younger aswell, does the change on ichigos reiatsu changes along with the inner zangetsu?

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 11:08:34 PM »
I assume, and it makes sense, that the reason why Zangetsu got younger was to mimic the peak of his power.

If you remember Yu Yu Hakusho, you would remember that Genkai reverted to her younger self when she reached her peak point of her power. So I figure its the same way here. Zangetsu's strongest point in his life was of that age.

I'm more curious to see Engetsu. Is Engetsu, being as the have the same "-getsu" in their names, the twin of Zangetsu? You know how when one creates a sword they typically create them in pairs and call them brothers or something to that effect. I'm also curious, same as you, about why swords are typically willing to give up their knowledge of techniques. If Kubo writes it off as another "Oh you're humanity and you'll just wage wars unless if you prove yourself" type deal then I'll be largely disappointed.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 03:21:20 AM »
theres not a discussion here where we dont reference anything from another anime/manga ;D

Like how Caliburn has Excalibur or Murasame has Masamune(dont know if im right on the katanas though) Engetsu is one of those things in the manga that need explaining along with Ichigos Full Hollowfication and Ichigos Heritage, I keep getting this nagging feeling that engetsu is zangetsu's dad or something :P and i hope they fully explain what a zanpakuto is and why they have souls inside of them, well the souls of zanpakuto seems more like a personification of power but not really sure bout this, they could also be past shinigamis since they know a lot more move set than their users.

Well its likely that that would be the case for why they wouldnt want to show the final strikes but yeah its gonna be disappointing     

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 07:35:04 PM »
Its always known that authors pull some material from older material so no surprise on references  :D

It would make sense if the souls of the zanpakutos were Shinigamis of the past.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 05:52:53 AM »
I wish zangetsu would explain what the eff is happening with ichigos body, im not gonna take that excuse of Its Becoz of Ichigo wanting to become stronger and the hougokyou made it happen, i mean aizen was in another world at that time (--,) and what really is that thing that aizen stuck in his chest that made him look like a freaking Edward Cullen look alike.

too many questions not too many answers, makes me wonder how this manga survived this long.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 08:13:53 PM »
ok this manga had a good start then as it went on it got a little crappy and then as it went longer it went down hill but man that ending battle was meh

Summarization:
Ok so Kubo decided to power up aizen to Over 9000 wreak havoc around and keep saying that everthing is "Just as Keikaku" and then decided to power up straberry that he beats the crap out of aizen for just 2 chapters but then we see that his OPness has a draw back as when he use the final getsuga(which makes him looking like a ninja :-\) will make him lose all his powers, so Strawberry uses it and still aizen survives and what kills aizen is Uraharas Seal (--,) and Straberry dies on the end of the newer chapters :-\

ok well that was a load of crap from beginning to end, OPing Ichigo then his final atk wasnt enough to kill was effing wtf
i facepalmed when i saw the ending of that arc really.

anyone else feel like theyve been trolled by Kubo.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 08:14:37 PM by Kite »

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 05:24:15 PM »
Well I for one found the fact that Ichigo didn't kill Aizen a bit refreshing. In all these shounen animes its fight, lose, power up, fight, win, for the main character. It's about time that even with all the powering up the main character does, they can still lose. However I still felt this Hueco Mundo Arc was a failed Arc. Nothing flowed right, the characters were boring, Aizen wasn't even that great of a villian. Come on, the whole "I planned everything from the start" is typical villian talk. Nothing new or original in this Arc. Good Job Kubo for turning your manga from one of the popular mangas, to one of the unpopular mangas.

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 05:59:24 PM »
So yeah...timeskip. So far One Piece, Kimi no Iru Machi and Bleach all had timeskips. What is this, the new fad in the manga industry or something?
But I guess Kubo can't resist introducing another character for another plot twist, I reckon it would have been good if it had ended where Rukia slowly faded out of sight but whatever.
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 09:28:10 PM »
It would've worked had it be written slightly differently. A good end. By ending it with Ichigo losing his powers would be rather nice. This way it wraps his loose ends nicely with no chance of him having a sudden return. But nooooo, Kubo has to make sure Ichigo can be a Soul Reaper again.

However I do hope this time around, Kubo explains why Ichigo's Father kept it a secret that he was a Soul Reaper as well. This would also explain why Ichigo's mother was killed and potentially could mean Ichigo's mother was a target to get to Ichigo's Father. It all plays out nicely like a Law & Order Murder Mystery.

anything