Author Topic: Naruto Chapter Discussion[Spoilers]  (Read 6737 times)

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Re: Naruto Chapter Discussion[Spoilers]
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2010, 03:29:47 AM »
Frog and Fox dont mix and also Unlimited Chakra and a Guy who doesnt know much ninjutsu dont mix aswell

Wont having the Kyuubi chakra and The Sage mode makes Naruto OPed since the chakra makes naruto heal faster and Sage mode lessens the damage taken from a blow ??? and also naruto can just make a Million Kagebunshin and just tire sasuke out since his chakra is pretty much close to unlimited.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2010, 07:55:55 AM »
Actually, the Nature and Kyuubi chakra did mix before, chapter 444 page 4, and that was before Naruto had control of the Kyuubi's chakra. Also, just because a ninja does not have a lot of techniques does not mean that they cannot defeat someone that has a large amount of techniques it just matters on the quality of their techniques and how they use them.

From what we have seen so far Naruto is Naruto's arsenal is made up of Kagebunshin, Rasengan and Rasenshuriken, not sure about the spelling, which all need a large amount of chakra to be used. It is somewhat interesting that most people have been mentioning all of this is overpowered lately but Naruto has had the Kyuubi since the beginning which is pretty much an unlimited chakra source.

I have been wondering why that is so? Since the manga is pretty much about Naruto and Sasuke which naturally means that they will be the strongest ninja in the manga. The scaling of the power between those two are quite even anyway, or it seems that way to me. In my opinion when if I had to think of someone that could be considered overpowered, and I honestly don't think anyone is overpowered in the manga as they all have their roles, would of been Orochimaru. He was virtually impossible to kill and the only thing that could weaken or kill him was something that was able to seal the Kyuubi.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2010, 02:48:40 PM »
You also gotta remember the ancestors that Sasuke and Naruto had. Naruto is the child of a former Jinchuuriki and a Hokage means that he'll gain some impressive chakra from the start even without the Kyuubi. Sasuke comes from the Uchihas' which always typically had a large amount of chakra plus he has the Sharigan, a kekkei genkai (not to mention the fact Sasuke was a genius, in some sense of the word).

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2010, 05:01:19 PM »
Well, it should be explained since it does not really make sense that Naruto's mother was the Jinchuuriki of the nine-tailed fox considering the short time frame. Considering that the nine-tailed fox was used against Konoha means that the fox had to be taken out of Naruto's mother but she was apparently still alive for her chakra to be used in the re-sealing of the nine-tailed fox.

It does not really make much sense as so far all ways to remove a bijuu end up killing the Jinchuuriki, so either something allowed for the former-Jinchuuriki to live to soon be used in the re-sealing or it does not cause immediate death which would allow time for her to still be alive to be used in the resealing.

I find it somewhat interesting when it comes to Sasuke and the word genius. Most seem to think that it is because of the Sharingan, which is in part true, but considering he was considered a genius before his Sharingan awoke I would think that the Sharingan just allows for him to learn much more quickly. He would be able to learn the same things but just not nearly as quickly as he would with the Sharingan.

Pretty much, the Sharingan is just a way for Sasuke to learn as quickly as Naruto using his Kagebunshin ninjutsu. Otherwise, Sasuke would have absolutely no chance.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2010, 07:29:36 PM »
It makes sense that Kushina was the Jinchuuriki if you think of it like this:

First, we were clued in by Kakashi that Madara was behind the controlling and attack of the Nine-tailed Fox on the village of Konoha 16 years ago. What if, Madara somehow made Kushina angry or upset enough to release the seal in some fashion. We know what happens to Naruto when he gets the Fox Cloak, but we don't know what happens when all 9 tails appear. We saw him with 8-tails how he started gaining muscules and other body parts to make up the fox. So with that being said, what if by hitting 9 tails using the demon cloak, the Jinchuuriki "becomes" the Nine Tailed Fox. The fox itself is just a spirit, but what if the only way it could regenerate and come back to life after being sealed is taking over and morphing the host body into a new body for the Fox.

Second, after realizing the first part of this, Kushina was in demon cloak form and reached all the way to Nine-tails. After achieving such, Kushina no longers recognizes herself nor distinguishes friend or foe. Also it was said that the Sharingan is the only thing that can control the Kyuubi, meaning Madara has the power to control. We all know how powerful he is so that's a pretty concievable notion.

So in the end, Kushina was really the one who attacked the village after some coercsion from Madara somehow which would explain why she appeared in the seal. Cause while her body was used for the new version of the Kyuubi, she was trapped, along with the fox, in Naruto when Minato sealed him. Thus explaining why we never saw Kushina until now, it explains how she appears in Naruto, and it explains the rest.

I agree about Sasuke. If we remember back on Kakashi, how he's known as the Copy-Cat Sharingan user. Kakashi was considered a prodigy of his generation so in a sense both Kakashi and Sasuke are one in the same. However Kakashi only has one Sharingan, while Sasuke has two. This could allow for Sasuke to learn jutsus even quicker than Kakashi.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 07:40:29 PM by Aoshi101 »

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »
Thats logical or when naruto was being born the seal on kushina got weaker and released the kyuubi, but yours sound better aoshi

i think the factor of Kakashi not being an uchiha blood makes it harder for him to master it.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2010, 07:52:23 AM »
Honestly, I am not entirely sure that just having Uchiha blood suddenly makes the person better at using it but it does limit the chakra drain it causes. Quite simply, if you have an idiot uchiha who uses the sharingan I would highly doubt they would be able to use it as well as a prodigy non-uchiha who uses the sharingan.

So, it is the individuals natural skill and intelligence that determines the power of the sharingan since the sharingan, like anything else, is just a tool. As for what Aoshi mentioned that is something that makes the most sense when it comes to the resealing of the Kyuubi and the former Jinchuuriki.

Though I do wonder if the Fourth Hokage knew the Kyuubi was Kushina or if he thought that she was dead and the Kyuubi was released. If it was the first then that must have been a very difficult decision to make, save the village by sealing his wife for all eternity or try to find a way to allow her to regain control.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 09:00:31 AM »
Well that's an interesting way to explain how the Fox got out, but it still hasn't explained how Kushina put a seal in Naruto in order to appear again later. Guess that'll be explained over the next 2 chapters.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 10:22:56 AM »
It would seem that the theory of Naruto's birth weakening the seal was actually correct. I have to say while somewhat expected all the information given in chapter 500 was done in an unexpected manner, especially how at the end the person in the Anbu mask threatened the Fourth Hokage with Naruto's safety.

What I find odd though if the one in the Anbu mask is Madara then would that not make him a liar as he mentioned to Naruto that they have never met before which is somewhat odd since he was there at his birth. So, does anyone have any comments about the latest chapter?

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2010, 11:48:32 AM »
This all begs the question though:

Why did they choose women to be hosts versus men? If they knew that the seal weakens at child-birth wouldn't it have been better if maybe, Minato, became the Jinchuuriki or another male with the chakra strength as Minato. Maybe even an Uchiha?

What I found interesting was the fact that Mikoto (Sasuke's mother) and Kushina were close friends. I wonder if Naruto would ever make mention of this to Sasuke later on when they finally fight the final battle.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »
lol i was right about the seal being weak during birth =]

Didnt it say that the reason thye got picked was becoz of the special chakra inside them that was able to hold off the kyuubi.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 05:34:50 PM »
Yeah it was special chakra but to be honest, that doesn't fly with me. What's so special about there chakra that it has to be them? Kishimoto has to explain that part or else I can't buy that reasoning.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 06:35:46 PM »
All we know is that these special chakra is the thing that gives kushina her red hair :P

at least we finally know that Naruto is in fact a descendant of Senju Clan or at least a Relative of it.

im interested what would happen to the host body if the bijuu leaves it, in the case of kushina, did the Chakra eat her and form her into a Kyuubi?, cant wait for the next chapter.

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 6.0 Firefox 6.0
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2011, 02:59:29 AM »
All I want to say concerning recent chapters is, damn Itachi rocks!
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Miss All Sunday

• Clean
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.50 Opera 11.50
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2011, 05:54:23 PM »
All I want to say concerning recent chapters is, damn Itachi rocks!

Itachi is sooooo coool!!!!

anything