Author Topic: Naruto Chapter Discussion[Spoilers]  (Read 6734 times)

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Re: Naruto Chapter Discussion[Spoilers]
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 11:19:59 AM »
so rumors are just rumors it seems.

well if rinnegan was a blood line limit like sharingan i guess naruto would be too OPed having it, good call for Kishimoto-sensei

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2010, 11:53:38 AM »
You may never know actually. Madara does have or will have access to the Rinnegan quite soon anyway which is what he was going to do before Sasuke encountered Naruto this last time. I mean if you think about it I would not be suprised in Konan took Pein's Rinnegan in order to safe keep them much like how Madara safe keeps a large amount of Sharingan's.

What I find interesting though is that Kabuto through the use of his new summoning technique has Pein which does make me wonder if Kabuto's Pein will be able to use his Rinnegan jutsu's.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2010, 04:49:01 AM »
Ok new chapter's Out. does gold and red make orange? and so narutos mom doesnt have rinnegan but a special chakra but im guessing she didnt pass it to naruto, interesting development on the new chapter and gotta a good laugh at the "Bloody Red Habanero" for a second narutos mom looked like a kyuubi ;D

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 12:33:18 PM »
True, I especially liked the line where she said that she crushed all those who made fun of her like tomatoes. Quite funny as she was called a tomato, though the character was so cute in the panel where she was compared to a tomato. ^_^

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 08:09:27 AM »
Mega Spoiler.
i Just read 499 naruto learns that if you cant beat them barraging them will do and naruto finally got control of the Kyuubi, anyone remember what the Sage of Six Paths is? i know ive heard this somewhere but im sure its not just a sealing technique, and it seems that Narutos mom was the previous jinchuriki of the Kyuubi(prolly why she looked a lot like naruto in a 4 tail mode when she was a kid), and it seems that theres something that naruto needs to know 16yrs ago.

if you put a rose on kushina's head shed look a lot like Conan ;D Pein and Conan, Naruto and Kushina ;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 08:17:51 AM by Kite »

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 05:39:53 PM »
If I remember correctly, the Sage of the Six Paths was said to have created the basis of the ninja world such as ninjutsu and the such. He also was a user of the Rinnegan, to a much greater degree than Nagato, as well as being the Jinchuriki of the Jyubi, not sure about the spelling, which would the be combined strength of all the tailed beasts.

When he was dying, according to the legend in the manga, he sealed away the body of the Jyubi in the moon and split its chakra into the tailed beasts. Also, according to Madara he had two sons which inherited his power and these two were the originators of the Senju and Uchiha clan.

To put it simply, the Sage of the Six Paths was the most powerful ninja to ever walk the universe of the manga.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2010, 01:27:05 AM »
Keep in mind that Naruto is the descendant of the Senju versus Sasuke from the Uchiha. So the powers of the Sage of the Six Paths was split between them, but it seems the eye control went to Uchiha (hence the Sharingan), while the Nature chakra went to Naruto in the form of Sage mode. So technically all Naruto is missing is the eye powers then he would be near complete form of the original Sage of the Six Paths.

With the power of the Kyuubi under Naruto's control, wouldn't that put him past Sasuke's level now? Cause what, all Sasuke has is his wimpy transformation, the Sansoo-whatever, and his Mangekyou. In order to stay equal, Sasuke needs to gain some super power from Itachi's eyes.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2010, 09:25:46 PM »
Actually, I am not convinced that Naruto is descended from the Senju clan and as for Sage Mode it is a skill taught by the frogs and from what we know Jiraiya also learned how to go into Sage Mode. Considering that Jiraiya is most likely not descended from the Senju clan it can't be said that Naruto is descended from the clan just because of Sage Mode.

I would not say that Susanoo is wimpy as nearly all attacks made against him are prevented. If he had Itachi's version then no attacks made against him would succeed. Finally, I am looking forward to Sasuke's new powers and the explanation of how it is possible that Kushina was the host of the Kyuubi.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 11:09:13 AM »
Remember Sage Mode was seperated along with alot of other stuff. Nearly all Ninjutsu originally came from the Sage of the Six Paths. My point being is anyone can learn these skills without being of the Uchiha or Senju but I feel only those descendent of one of the two clans who are direct descendents of the Sage of the Six Paths can fully master the skills. They said Naruto well surpassed Jaraiya and Mastered the Sage Mode. This could easily explain why Jaraiya couldn't master the Sage Mode even though you had several decades to do so while Naruto did it in less than a couple months.

Keep in mind Susanoo only had to reflect Ninjutsu attacks. Has its been proven that Nature isn't like your typical elemental ninjutsu, so until its proven in battle (when Kishimoto finally explains), it could easily be that Susanoo cannot deflect Nature attacks from Sage mode. That would help explain why Sasuke needs this new power that will be on par with Sage Mode.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2010, 04:06:04 AM »
Don't you remember when Sasuke used his strongest lightning elemental jutsu against Itachi and it had absolutely no effect against Susanoo? If so that is much like Naruto's strongest wind element ninjutsu, the rasengan combined with his wind element chakra, so I have a difficult time believing even if Naruto used Sage Mode to increase the power of that jutsu that it would be able to get through Susanoo.

Also, as shown in Sasuke's fight against the Raikage and Sasuke's fight with Itachi when Susanoo was used it was also able to block all physical attacks. Which would mean that as long as Susanoo is used then the only way Sasuke can be damaged would be with Genjutsu.

While the history of Sage Mode has not really been covered, only Jiraiya and Naruto has been seen using it, it would be somewhat odd that there has only been those two who managed to complete the training for Sage Mode. As can be seen in the Sage Mode training arc it was mentioned that many have tried, as seen by those statues and mentioned by the frog, to complete the training so I would think that there have been others who managed to do so and that a few were able to use it as well as Naruto. That is only speculation of course.

Finally, don't you find it interesting that with Sasuke's Susanoo that the Sword of Totsuka has not been seen or its powers? Maybe Naruto will have that to fight against Sasuke. lol

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2010, 11:51:32 AM »
Who's to say that there is no Nature Ninjutsu? Nature doesn't just have to be there to boost other Ninjutsu attacks. Also to have Susanoo as powerful as it is. It's screaming "God-like" here and unfortunately with an attack or defense like that, anything Kishimoto does to get Naruto to win the fight will be absurd with how great Susanoo is. Thats the main problem. Also keep in mind Naruto sucks at Genjutsu and to counter Genjutsu you have Sasuke with the Sharingan. So in the end, Susanoo isn't weak against Genjutsu either. What you have is an ultimate being thats untouchable so by introducing this fully completed and mastered Sage Mode that not even Jaraiya could achieve, Kishimoto has introduced a possible way to explain how Susanoo can be defeated. I just remembered something too. Remember when Naruto fought Pain, right before Naruto revealed how he was able to rejuvenate his Sage Powers using Clones. He knocked back one of the puppets without actually hitting him physically. He used Nature to knock the puppet backwards. So that opens another avenue to allow for Sage Mode to overcome Susanoo.

Oh also keep in mind Wind beats Electricity, I believe thats what Yamato told Naruto during the training way back when.

The Sword of Totsuka, I believe, was just to channel his electrical ninjutsu for different attacks. Otherwise he would've just been like Naruto, instead of Rasengan, it would've been Chidori.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 11:53:44 AM by Aoshi101 »

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 04:55:49 AM »
Whoa a heated argument there and i can see whos rooting for who here, either way it seems that we need more info from the new chapters in order to prove these claims and by the gods would it be epic if it were true

all in all im looking more forward to the new chapters.

You guys keep talking bout Susanoo but what about sasuke's other ace? the Amaterasu? i know Susanoo is strong but now that Sasuke has Itachi's Eye wouldnt that make him able to use Amaterasu without the backlash? im pretty sure he'd use it against naruto and unlike Susanoo, Amaterasu is actually harder to block since anything Sasuke set his sight upon will burn using it, Susanoo is More Defense than Offense and Amaterasu is Itachi's real offense.   

as for Naruto theres too much scarce information bout the Sage Mode like Yukio said and it would be great if the manga tackled the Sage Mode before the final battle so people can actually know whats what in the Full Power Sage mode

« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 04:56:48 AM by Kite »

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 11:54:25 AM »
The Sword of Kusanagi, not sure about the spelling, is what Sasuke currently uses to channel the Electricity element. The Sword of Totsuka is the sword that Itachi's version of Susanoo had as a weapon that was used against Orochimaru, the sword that seals its victim in an eternal, blissful genjutsu.

According to the explanation of Sage Mode, the old frog, is that when combined with the chakra of the ninja the natural energy will make the chakra of the ninja more potent so taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu will become much stronger. Also, the natural energy revitalizes the user so the damage they would recieve is drastically reduced and it will take much longer for the Sage to become tired. This is quite a potent power already.

At this point Sage Mode with Naruto's current power would be equal with Sasuke as Sasuke has Susanoo and Amaterasu. With Naruto's taming of the Kyuubi and any jutsu that is derived from doing so, which we do not know at the moment, it would give him enough strength to face Sasuke with his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

At this moment, we still don't know for certain is what Itachi's gift to Naruto was, the effect taming the Kyuubi will have, what the new power Naruto has as well what "that" jutsu that is constantly being mentioned. Also, we do not know if Sasuke got any new powers from transplanting Itachi's eyes. Until those things are know for certain we can't tell who is stronger now. But if Susanoo is the problem maybe Itachi's gift to Naruto counters the invinsibility Susanoo offers.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2010, 09:30:38 PM »
Ah I see now. Some of my information wasn't correct as I couldn't remember right. I'm curious to this new form of the Sage Mode we saw recently. With it being Mastered and all, we really do need a chapter to explain the benefits that Naruto gets now versus before. There's gotta be something special you get from mastering the Sage Mode.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get information on Sasuke anytime soon, but I could be wrong.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2010, 02:13:43 AM »
That is certainly true. But I am curious about the effect of taming the Kyuubi, taking its power and then sealing away the personality of the Kyuubi will have. I mean with Killer Bee he is working with his tailed beast and all the other hosts used their tailed beasts in a way that they transform into their beasts to use the beasts powers.

However, with Naruto he did not do that but instead took all the power of the Kyuubi so would this mean all that chakra is now his and that even if Sasuke supresses the Kyuubi would it mean Naruto would still have that chakra to use at any time instead of having to transform to use it? If that is so then Naruto would have such a massive amount of chakra to the point that he would pretty much be a tailed beast in his own right with that much chakra.

I guess we will find out about what happened 16 years ago in the manga in the next chapter as well as something about what Naruto just gained. I personally rather liked the chapters so far as its quite entertaining since the story is being built upon rather than training arcs and fights.