Author Topic: Mx0  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
Mx0
« on: June 03, 2010, 07:06:17 PM »
Okay i decided to start a thread about one of my favorite mangas Mx0. I just re-read it and was left feeling a bit unsatisfied with the ending - I mean don't get me wrong it was a good ending but it was a shame that it had to be canceled because of low ratings(same as Pretty Face). The ending for me basically left the storyline hanging, which makes me hope that Kano-sensei might decide to continue it again, although that might never actually happen. For me, not much mangas these days (If any) can compare to Mx0 in terms of storytelling and art. I've since read more of Kano-sensei's works after Mx0 but they were all one shots but good nonetheless. Personally i am waiting with crossed fingers for his new work (whenever that might be).
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Re: Mx0
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 04:41:20 AM »
I think i mentioned this somewhere before "Kano-sensei's works has potential only prob is that they keep terminating it before it gets a good impression" Like Pretty Face which was good but would leave you hanging.

Mx0 is a pretty good manga with a good plot,interesting story and disappointing ending, its interesting that his only power at first was just nullification like in A Certain Scientific Anime ;) and how he utilize it is fun, IMO Mx0 was one of the best manga out there only prob was that the ending was shotty.

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 4.0.1 Firefox 4.0.1
    • Motoko's Pagoda
Re: Mx0
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 02:47:02 PM »
Yeah, Mx0 was pretty good. The ending was rushed because the series got canceled. It just didn't build enough of an audience, perhaps because it required too much thinking.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

anything