Author Topic: Forum Upgrade - 2.0 RC3  (Read 4903 times)

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
Forum Upgrade - 2.0 RC3
« on: May 17, 2010, 08:26:37 PM »
I just upgraded to the latest SMF pre-release from a very old version. Unfortunately, certain portions like the PM system are broken on display. I'll try to get a working template for all areas very soon. If you notice other broken areas, please let me know.

Sorry for the brokenness, but I had to update for security reasons.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline Cassiel

• Clean
Re: Forum Upgrade - 2.0 RC3
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 04:15:53 PM »
I just noticed that the link tree is on the bottom now. Not sure if this is purposeful or not, but I felt that it should be reported.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 08:32:53 PM »
Eh, ^ is mentioning a change so I will too.  Um, the color of part of the page when I post is very...bright.  It's blinding, at least to me with the skin I use.  Well, other stuff like when I check my profile is the same too.  I use the Yanime Boards 2 skin. 

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 07:27:10 PM »
None of the themes except the forum default have had any work done to them. Expect them to be horribly broken.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

anything