Author Topic: Fall Anime 2009  (Read 15319 times)

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re: Fall Anime 2009
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 10:28:44 AM »
basically big story arcs were story and single episodes that didn't relate to anything were fillers ahahaha

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »
I wonder what was the real anime and what was a filler O.o. atleast now my cousins will be very happy to see the anime back

Well, it's probably only an ova or really short series.  So they won't be happy for long...

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 11:29:51 PM »
I never could get into the series you all are talking about. Does anyone have any idea when any of those series mentioned on the first page will actually start being released? I am getting slightly bored as I have ran out of anime to watch and manga too read. lol

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2009, 11:02:41 PM »
He meant to say "_crappy overly long series_". You have to space it, that word has been censored on Yanime long before I came here. Actually no Melee, _crappy overly long series_ was created by Rumiko Takahashi. The original 167 episodes were based off the first 28 volumes or something like that. This new series is based on the second half of the manga series that was never aired, meaning episode 28-whatever it ended at. I'm not sure on the exact manga volumes.

Ahahaha Waffo, I like my comedy-ridden dramas as well. However I also enjoy the least comedy ones as well ahahahaha
ty for the correction. Y is the Name "_crappy overly long series_" Banned, does it mean something else?
So the "28" volumes or 167 episodes was part of the first half of the series. And currently the up coming one would be the second half. Y did they stop it half way, thats kinda odd?

Er, is the name of that show that Takahashi worked on with the well and the miko and stuff changed again?  Who could've done that? 

*wonders if one of the staff that still hangs around changed it or if some older staff snuck in and changed it before leaving quietly*

I never could get into the series you all are talking about. Does anyone have any idea when any of those series mentioned on the first page will actually start being released? I am getting slightly bored as I have ran out of anime to watch and manga too read. lol

Ran out of anime and manga?  I could try some recommendations.  Anyways, the shows listed have air dates on http://www.fansubwiki.com/Who_Subs_What:_FALL_2009.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 11:12:00 PM »
I have no idea. Thats interesting that it got changed it again.  :o

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline fightingmelee

• HHHHHIIIII
  • Addict
  • SAVE THE UNI--uuhh I mean-SAVE THE FORUM
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 09:00:29 PM »
OMG
I swear it wasn't me this time. That expolding cookie was an accident I tell you.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »
Ah, I want my fall anime.  Especially because Haruhi season 2 was fail.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »
In the mean time you can take a look into the anime Phantom ~Requiem of the Phantom~. Its final episode (episode 26) is coming up this friday and I have to say its an anime I recommend. I was hearing things about how bad Haruhi was on its second season and I'm glad the fad over Haruhi is finally ending. It was bad enough to see everyone over the internet, head-over-heels for that anime, but even worse to walk into Sakuracon of 2009 to see everyone giddying over that "Haruhism" stuff. Really drove me nuts.  :-X

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2009, 10:30:36 PM »
Sorry, I'm still a Haruhiist.  Second season of the anime may have sucked but the light novels are still epic awesome.

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2009, 11:49:23 PM »
Updated the image with Version 2 of the listings. This may or may not include newly added anime (haven't actually looked at the new chart yet), but it does include start dates for your anime.

EDIT: There's some OVA listings now that I want to check out thats on this version of the chart.

What does suck is there's still no date start for Romance of the Three Kingdoms and we have to wait until the 17th of Oct. for Winter Sonata to start. Thats quite annoying actually. Oh well I can pre-occupy my time with Asura Cryin and the new Inu--Yasha
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 11:53:23 PM by Aoshi101 »

Offline Fayte

• Clean
  • Vampires Are Real ! ! ! !
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 10:45:42 PM »
some of these look pretty good, but it seems this fall is onoly gonna be about the comedy then any action. though i cant wait for fairy tale to be released, i loved the manga and cant wait for the anime! and then theres the stupid looking ones like the lilo and stitch one, i cant believe what this world is coming to T.T

You won't be able to stand after i'm done with you!!!!!!!

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 12:14:40 AM »
Eh, I picked up the manga of Letter Bee and decided that I will not be watching the anime.  I expected Shigofumi. 

Offline Fayte

• Clean
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »
i picked up the volume of letterbee in the shonen jump and from that i decided that theres no way im gonna read or watch the rest of this,haha

Offline Aoshi101

• Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 02:05:58 PM »
is Letterbee really that bad?

Offline Fayte

• Clean
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »
its just horrible, if you get the chance, just read the first two chapters and youll see for yourself. i just watched the raw for queens blade, ill have to say,ummm,interesting xD