Author Topic: Death Note Goes to Hollywood!! OMG GOTTA READ THIS!!  (Read 1361 times)

Offline ShoujoBeat756

• Clean
  • Hiyaa!! I'm Shoujo!!
Death Note Goes to Hollywood!! OMG GOTTA READ THIS!!
« on: May 27, 2009, 02:39:58 AM »
I just heard it today!! May 27, that the Warner Brothers are gonna plan to make a hollywood movie of DEATH NOTE!! KYAAA!!! XDDD (Still excited!!) But don't go yet to youtube or whatever becuase they only just realesed this news this month... meaning that they didn't cast yet for the Light, Ryuuzaki, Misa and all. (AW MAN!! I WONDER WHO'S GONNA PLAY L!! AND MISA!!)

Look, if ya don't believe me then look into this URL here.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-05-01/warners-brothers-acquires-live-action-death-note-rights

Rumor has it that Zac Efron or Robert Pattinson (is that the spelling?) will either play the role as Light Yagami. (LMFAO!! Light Yagami's not a blond and I don't imagine Zac playing it 0.o)

PS: I dunno if I supposed to put it in the movie section, or not... I just can't decide... sorry thought... I'm a newbie  :)

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
Re: Death Note Goes to Hollywood!! OMG GOTTA READ THIS!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 06:47:33 AM »
Um, I see.  I'm not really part of the Death Note fandom.  And I'm most definitely not a fan of Hollywood adapting any anime to the silver screen.

And I see this is your first post and that you're new.  Not gonna make a welcome thread for yourself?

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

anything