Author Topic: My thoughts on the darm ending.  (Read 17093 times)

Offline akimikage

• Clean
Re: My thoughts on the darm ending.
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2010, 02:26:46 AM »
well.. no offense to Mizuki Kawashita-sensei... but... i think she based the ending to the popularity of Nishino... remember that she has that special "A Date with Tsukasa" on the end of some chapters??...

i like Nishino but not as much as Toujou... i remember that Manaka met Nishino just because he was looking for the ichigo pantsu onna...which is Toujou... so i don't understand why Mizuki Kawashita-sensei just shifted the story on the favor of Nishino, while on the earlier chapters... it's clearly running on Toujou's ...

Manaka even said that if only Toujou would confess to him, he wouldn't be so indecisive anymore... but WTH!?! what's with his "sorry" ??...
i understand that he's already with Nishino... and he needs to make her feel safe... but... *deep sigh* just can't help it...
i really thought there was one last hope when Manaka felt relieved when he learned that the guy who was with Toujou was just her little brother...

when Toujou confessed to Manaka... and Manaka said the word "sorry" ... and when Toujou told Manaka that she's finally able to move on... can't help but cry buckets....

*deep sigh* still can't help get teary eyes when i remember the scenes where Toujou wishes to be Manaka's girlfriend ... she even kissed and hugged Manaka secretly to relieve her loneliness *deep sigh*

just really really sad...

Offline loserboi21

• Clean
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2010, 02:51:35 AM »
the ending is sad I was expecting manaka to end it up with toujo or satsuki would b alittle better coz' she's daring & horny  ;D. & I didn't really think that Nishino will b d one he chooses at the end because he didn't really want nishino at 1st if she didn't wear strawberry panties & that confession was really bogus.

Anyways I feel relieved that manaka & toujou were cool after what happened in the past & consider themselves friends after that :) so the ending was sad but wasn't completely fucked up as they say + they lived achieving their dream (I dunno bout Satsuki).. & though I really wanted them to be lovers this outcome was really a lesson to me that "I'm not going to that kind of life before my entrance exam to college unless I have all three girls that are the same as Satsuki behaviour" haha although I'd really wanna experience that but but but but .. nevermind  :P

Sad & heartbreaking but look on d bright side Aya don't have to worry bout being hurt by some average looking guy, she's better of with the orange-haired hunk
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 02:53:47 AM by loserboi21 »

Offline loserboi21

• Clean
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2010, 02:58:01 AM »
no i think he chose her after she left, all i want is the timeskip part chapters!! when aya and manaka were alone!
at the reunion she said they didn't met since after the graduation :P they were never alone at that time.. sad but true

http://www.onemanga.com/Ichigo_100/167/09/

Offline loserboi21

• Clean
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2010, 03:49:12 AM »
Haha, yo bros, sorry for the long absence.  Manaka isn't really a pervert, he is rarely dirty minded. His dear friend Satomura is though. A Manaka x Misuzu pairing would be a movie director combo, something like the Wachowski Brothers except they would be a couple cobo instead of a sibling combo. But glad that she found Uchiba. He is much better than Manaka who I feel is the most indecisive and idiotic male lead in Shounen harem manga. He is worse than Keitaro(Love Hina) and Yamato(Suzuka).

Hmm, Am I the only one who believe that Aya's love for Manaka is too strong for her to start a relationship with someone else. Amachi was clearly rejected by Aya in the story. Yeah, I feel that the Manaka's decision for choosing Tsukasa should be expound on more clearly. Everything would be different if the misunderstanding between Aya and Manaka did not occur.

Yeah, I m very curious about what happened during the four year timeskip, especially Aya's feelings towards Manaka.

Oh yeah, are there any gals here? Is there any gals who read ichigo 100%? I am curious about a gal's perspective towards the relationship in the manga.
Umm I think that Aya's love turned into inspiration after she confessed to Manaka & got advice from satsuki-chan to moved on suddenly & that she said that manaka-kun is where she get her inspirational power but she still feel for him during the time she tutored at manaka-kun's house when she kissed her secretly to relieve her feelings to manaka..

Anyways what I wanna know if she still loves manaka until their reunion

& I don't think that manaka is as bad as yamato in suzuka.. Manaka don't do ecchi things to girls even he was tempted by it coz he has respect to them.unlike yamato getting the girl pregnant & grabbing every chance he had wid a girl really ruined his reputation as the male protagonists :P. If that was yamato he'd fu** satsuki without hesitating

Something still bothers me about the ending though

here the wiki says:It is only during the last year in senior high school, when one of the girls confessed to him, that he finally made his decision.
Although it was 3 of them confessed to him.. I was thinking that the most touching confession to me was Toujou but it didn't turned out what I expected it to.

sorry for triple posting I'd like to talk about this series more(can't help thinking bout aya)

Offline f1n3

• Clean
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 16.0.912.75 Chrome 16.0.912.75
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2012, 10:51:37 AM »
I just finished reading this manga.
And as all have known, there is a BIG HOLE inside my heart cause of the unsatisfying ending :(
I think I fell in love with Nishino.
Too bad until now the mangaka hasn't make the 2nd part of Ichigo 100%.
And I did even search the meaning of 'Ichigo'.

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 9.0.1 Firefox 9.0.1
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »
I wouldn't call the ending "unsatisfying". Are you sure you read the entire ending? Because the ending I read was a happy ending where Junpei and Nishino reunite after the time skip. I think it was quite a good ending actually, one of my favorite actually.
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
  • Browser:
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2012, 03:09:13 PM »
Well it kinda leaves you unsatisfied if youre a Aya fan coz in the end she didnt end up with anyone unlike most of the other guys, but if your saying you feel unstisfied coz Tsukasa was the final choice and not Aya then you have something wrong with your head, its pretty obvious that Nishino was the final choice all through out the mid-arc with all the flags pretty much pointing at nishinos direction, if Aya suddenly won out of no where then every event that happened with Tsukasa would have been pretty much trash and i would have prolly rage so hard that it would destroy the world and it would also pretty much throw the whole series into the trash like that certain anime where all events and character build up and plot happened to the one girl only for the freaking director to pretty much go stupid and throw it all a way and let the main character end up with his Sister who btw didnt have much plot development whatsoever.

anyway i said my piece.

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 10.0 Firefox 10.0
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2012, 03:24:32 PM »
A bit out of topic, but would that anime be Da Capo?
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
  • Browser:
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2012, 09:09:22 PM »
A bit out of topic, but would that anime be Da Capo?
close but no cigar, nemu had a pretty good chara developement and in a way "Were siblings but not related by blood" youd be pretty damn sure theyd end up in the end, and nemu had as much as character development as Kotori but she was still abit sided as the "Little sister" until the later episodes.

but hands down kotori wins with so many spin off games to the point where they actually get married with junichi

but thats another matter.

anyway the anime is Akane-Iro Somaru saka it was bad at the start but F***ing hell worse at the ending.

if youd like to discuss this more i suggest making a thread for it

-On topic-

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 11.0 Firefox 11.0
    • whatever I have
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 07:15:08 PM »
I just finished reading this manga.
And as all have known, there is a BIG HOLE inside my heart cause of the unsatisfying ending :(
I think I fell in love with Nishino.
Too bad until now the mangaka hasn't make the 2nd part of Ichigo 100%.
And I did even search the meaning of 'Ichigo'.

well, for me it's quite satisfying as it is, because everyone that read can see, that Manaka will end up going out with Tsukasa. I'm a fan of Aya, actually, and was disappointed at first, lol...
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline zaixue

• Clean
  • I feel so Alone...
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 21.0.1180.60 Chrome 21.0.1180.60
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2012, 12:32:56 AM »
Agree with you. Though Manaka will end with Toujo than Nishino. But it really broke my heart in chapter 163 & I cried too! Although I'm a Boy... Really hope there have Season 2 that Manaka will end up with Toujo:'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:48:48 PM by zaixue »
It broke my Heart, Although I'm a Boy... Hope every Anime & Manga have a good ending...