Author Topic: My thoughts on the darm ending.  (Read 17043 times)

Offline LiZzArD

• Clean
  • Meat Is Murder
Re: My thoughts on the darm ending.
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »
hehehe guess no happy ending for you aya toujo hahahahah.......huhuhu
T_T

Offline AyaToujo

• Clean
  • Aya Tōjō
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 04:01:50 AM »
but Tsukasa ain't that bad >.>

i mean i like aya more but i like tsukasa too

what makes me upset is the stupid ending and the time skip..

Offline LiZzArD

• Clean
  • Meat Is Murder
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 03:28:05 AM »
yep that's true....

Offline MINAMI KOTARO

• Clean
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 06:09:52 AM »
but Tsukasa ain't that bad >.>

i mean i like aya more but i like tsukasa too

what makes me upset is the stupid ending and the time skip..

nobody said tsukasa was bad. she was a good choice too.
what made me disappointed was that crappy reunion ending for aya.
she was the main heroine, i think she deserved a better ending.
and for junpei & tsukasa, the mangaka should have made 1 or 2 chapters to explain more about their relationship. like: why he chose her, and how , etc, i mean we need to know the process. 4 years time skipped and then he suddenly chose her?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 06:10:16 AM by MINAMI KOTARO »

Offline LiZzArD

• Clean
  • Meat Is Murder
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2009, 09:00:55 PM »
well what I know and what I read is that manaka chose tsukasa before she left am I right??

Offline AyaToujo

• Clean
  • Aya Tōjō
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 01:16:20 PM »
no i think he chose her after she left, all i want is the timeskip part chapters!! when aya and manaka were alone!

Offline MINAMI KOTARO

• Clean
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2009, 01:17:42 AM »
well what I know and what I read is that manaka chose tsukasa before she left am I right??

junpei broke his relationship with tsukasa as well as aya and satsuki before tsukasa left, so i think he didn't have any legitimate relationship to any girl within those 4 years.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 01:19:23 AM by MINAMI KOTARO »

Offline Yuki Rito

• Clean
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »
Haha, yo bros, sorry for the long absence.  Manaka isn't really a pervert, he is rarely dirty minded. His dear friend Satomura is though. A Manaka x Misuzu pairing would be a movie director combo, something like the Wachowski Brothers except they would be a couple cobo instead of a sibling combo. But glad that she found Uchiba. He is much better than Manaka who I feel is the most indecisive and idiotic male lead in Shounen harem manga. He is worse than Keitaro(Love Hina) and Yamato(Suzuka).

Hmm, Am I the only one who believe that Aya's love for Manaka is too strong for her to start a relationship with someone else. Amachi was clearly rejected by Aya in the story. Yeah, I feel that the Manaka's decision for choosing Tsukasa should be expound on more clearly. Everything would be different if the misunderstanding between Aya and Manaka did not occur.

Yeah, I m very curious about what happened during the four year timeskip, especially Aya's feelings towards Manaka.

Oh yeah, are there any gals here? Is there any gals who read ichigo 100%? I am curious about a gal's perspective towards the relationship in the manga.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 06:18:53 PM by Yuki Rito »

Offline xRisingForce

• Clean
    • lalala
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2009, 10:42:48 PM »
for what it's worth, i feel satsuki was cheated the most.  no other girl put in more time and effort into attempting to cultivate a relationship with manaka than her; how many times did she make her advances, how many times did she vocalize her feelings, and how many times was she rejected?  no other girl even comes close to the amount of emotional highs, lows, and in-betweens satsuki experienced.  toujou did have great artistic compatibility with manaka, but manaka also felt the most comfortable around satsuki and that he could be his true self around her.  they also shared something huge: a sense of humor.

fact of the matter is!  manaka doesn't deserve any of those girls.  he can go rot in a ditch, in fact, that's exactly what he ought to do   
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 10:45:17 PM by xRisingForce »
lalala

Offline colin

• Clean
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2009, 11:06:38 PM »
i think the story ended very good thou.

aya likes manaka because he is the first guy whom take note of aya's talent.
(kinda like a crashes to me)

manaka is like a nice guy and don't take advantages of girls thats why so many girls like him.

i can only say like what the manga had mentioned, if only manaka knows that the ichigo girl whom had fall down the roof is aya. then aya would had been his love.

but after he confess to Tsukasa and a string of issue happend, he knows that he is truely in love with her. not because of the ichigo panty but being together with her.

when they break up in between, it is not because they don't love each other but because Tsukasa feels that manaka is not totally in love with her. as manaka don't know whom he really like.

anyway.... can we have ichigo part 2??? :)

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2009, 10:37:44 PM »
it all started with coincedences piling up around him..
his meeting with the strawberry panties led him to confess to tsukasa..

after all the 4 years he'd spent with her, being her boyfriend, being dumped, and all the moments after that, he finally realize that it was fate that hooked him up with tsukasa..
no matter what, that's what I think (now) about the story..

*actually, I like Aya more than Tsukasa..*  :P
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline LiZzArD

• Clean
  • Meat Is Murder
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2009, 01:58:51 AM »
yep I like tsukasa more than aya now.....because after reading it again tsukasa is the only heroine that made my heart thump a couple of times....and she reminds me of my wife......My lovely wife hehehehehe......

Offline tojoufan

• Clean
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 07:09:24 AM »
Seriously, i liked aya more than tsukasa. But i dont really have anything against Tsukasa, I just wanted to see more of happy ending for aya. She really deserves it. The author could have drawn aya and amachi going out together during the reunion. At least we get to see Aya moving on. It's just sad to see aya left broken like that.

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2009, 02:33:22 AM »
Well the ending that Kawashita-san chose for Aya was the correct one. Not all stories are happy endings and that was part of the message, I believe, that she was trying to send through Ichigo 100%. Sure, Junpei got a pretty happy ending, but in other ways he didn't. Both Nishino and Toujou provided to aspects of Junpei's life that Junpei really enjoyed. Unfortunately he wasn't getting enough of one side and he was getting too much of another. With Toujou by his side, his dreams were coming true about movie making, but there was no headway his is hobbies outside of movies. With the lack of anything outside of movies that interested both Junpei and Toujou, it was hard for them to connect as far as Kawashita-san allowed us to see.

Now Nishino brings to Junpei a whole new aspect of life. She was spontaneous, took initiative, plus she baked pasteries. Pasteries brings another hobby into Junpei's world that he knew nothing of, so he learns something new. He couldn't learn anything from Toujou because he knew alot of script writing and was an avid movie watcher himself, so Toujou's life of being an author wasn't exciting. What Junpei might have experienced for Toujou through the years he had with her in school was probably more admiration than a crush or love. He was always amazed of her writing skills (at some point jealous) and the fact she was already making head way into her dream when they met in Jr. High. Junpei on the other hand didn't even have a camera of his own up until right before high school, so his dream was still on hold.

Toujou is my favorite character in the series but I totally agree with the ending given. It was the right choice for Junpei. Can't have a good conversation with someone if all you do is agree on everything. Alot of times, conversations in relationships are actually more confrontational or debatable which makes for the best conversation. A lesson in life I learned. May not apply to all relationships but its what I've seen quite alot.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline SooDEAD

• Clean
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2010, 05:01:38 AM »
Aww...I just can't bring myself to type up a post after reading Aoshi's post.>.<

However..I still kinda agree Yuki because Ichigo 100% was started because of Toujou and they fit so well together.:'(

I also feel sympathy for Minami who followed the manga for 3 years because of Toujo. :'(

Anyways, to be honest I kinda feel like there's been a hole inside me after reading the ending because the story was so good but it had ended so quickly cause I read it too fast.*sobs*

anything