Author Topic: So..  (Read 5856 times)

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re: So..
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2011, 06:18:50 AM »
You'd be surprised what kind of interesting info is in those boards above  ;)

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 09:30:55 AM »
well im in for some reviews on quite old animes since that is what im watching now new ones doesnt interest me anymore as for the voiced discussion... im afraid i wont be of much help in there

I don't mind reviews on older series. Heck, I'm going to be doing a review of Kiddy Grade once I finish watching it. It's eight years old now and it will be my first time seeing it. I have a First Look that will be posted based on watchign the first three episodes.

the name change is good but when will you be changing the site name motoko? what i mean is the URL will it change?

The canonical domain will change as I noted in the news board (seriously, you should be watching it!). The site will still answer to yanime.com, however. I will hopefully have a new theme within a few months after launch, and maybe a logo much sooner than that.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:31:09 AM by Motoko-chan »
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 06:46:48 AM »
well im in for some reviews on quite old animes since that is what im watching now new ones doesnt interest me anymore as for the voiced discussion... im afraid i wont be of much help in there

I don't mind reviews on older series. Heck, I'm going to be doing a review of Kiddy Grade once I finish watching it. It's eight years old now and it will be my first time seeing it. I have a First Look that will be posted based on watchign the first three episodes.

thanks for the support there motoko i dont watch new animes today so yeah XD i could be going for manga reviews as well though

the name change is good but when will you be changing the site name motoko? what i mean is the URL will it change?

The canonical domain will change as I noted in the news board (seriously, you should be watching it!). The site will still answer to yanime.com, however. I will hopefully have a new theme within a few months after launch, and maybe a logo much sooner than that.

well i dont go to the site news and up boards really so im sorry about not knowing XD guess ill check it out every now and then
on topic: what would be the sites logo? anything in mind?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:47:26 AM by Kazenoken »

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 02:44:54 PM »
well i dont go to the site news and up boards really so im sorry about not knowing XD guess ill check it out every now and then

Those "new post" icons are there for a reason. If you see the "new" icon, you might want to take a quick look at the board and see what's going on.

on topic: what would be the sites logo? anything in mind?

I have an artist working on some concepts. Since it's being done free-of-charge in return for some publicity, I do not currently have an estimated time of completion.
Motoko-chan

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 07:05:54 PM »
Manga, anime, games, light novels, whatever it is, I'm okay with writing. 

Off-topic: Could you shrink your sig please, Kazenoken?

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2011, 07:31:00 AM »
motoko would user uploads be allowed here?

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 01:30:52 PM »
It depends on what the upload contents are. I'm not going to allow manga/anime unless the poster actually owns the rights to it.
Motoko-chan

Personal Links:

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 13.0.782.112 Chrome 13.0.782.112
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 10:18:49 AM »
well to start with how about anime and mangas we do own? but then again.. we will upload the ones that has been scanslated/subbed... since its much easier that way... so i guess idea rejected huh
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:22:18 AM by Kazenoken »