Author Topic: Latest work of Mizuki Kawashita the author of ichigo 100%  (Read 1987 times)

Offline Scar Face

• Clean
  • This is Sakura the new character in my fan fiction
    • Ichigo 100% Fanfiction
Latest work of Mizuki Kawashita the author of ichigo 100%
« on: July 02, 2008, 03:59:52 PM »
It looks like that  miss kawashita has made a habit of breaking hearts by giving sad twist to her stories  ;D ha..ha well the word is doing rounds on some japenese sites that i checked that she is working on a new story whose title is unknown but the story is about love between a prostitute and a clerk based on a old play by some chikamatsu man.... and in the end there's a double suicide :'( the clerk kills himself as he can't afford her and the girl dies in his memory and love :'(

Well anyways if a day comes when miss mizuki kawashita meets me I am really gonna give it to her ,... can't she atleast run a blog where people can at least hear her .... >:( Well if you ever read this miss Mizuki ... I tell you I have a problem with you cause you have been a nauty girl as you have made a habit of breaking hearts  :P take this :P :P :P in your face

Astalavista BABY!!

Offline Scar Face

• Clean
    • Ichigo 100% Fanfiction
Re: Latest work of Mizuki Kawashita the author of ichigo 100%
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 08:44:53 AM »
By the way if anyone wanna read a fanfic where story starts from where the original ended see my blog---

http://ichigo-100-fanfiction.blogspot.com/
Astalavista BABY!!

Offline Scar Face

• Clean
    • Ichigo 100% Fanfiction
Re: Latest work of Mizuki Kawashita the author of ichigo 100%
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 05:22:26 PM »
It is also heard that these days ms mizuki is using another pen name beside mikan momokira... this maybe is some thing again like her being sneaky... :-\
Astalavista BABY!!