Author Topic: RE: Question about Greedy Lips chapter  (Read 3628 times)

Offline kas1065

• Clean
RE: Question about Greedy Lips chapter
« on: April 28, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »
Just a quick question about on of the segments in this chapter. Towards the end when Nishino salutes Junpei and she says I may be like this but, please take care of me.  Does anybody understand why she is saluting and saying this?

Kas1065

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
Re: RE: Question about Greedy Lips chapter
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 02:43:20 AM »
coz she'd dumped manaka before and she felt she had not changed at all from when she dumped manaka.. that's why she said that...(that's what i thought when i read the manga..so i maybe wrong)
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline dontcry

• Clean
  • Our dreams ... 1508
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 06:33:19 AM »
Just a quick question about on of the segments in this chapter. Towards the end when Nishino salutes Junpei and she says I may be like this but, please take care of me.  Does anybody understand why she is saluting and saying this?

Kas1065

Hmm, I think it doesn't mean anything. It's just something polite and humble (japanese culture), the exchange cements (in the reader) the fact that they are once again, together and  the gesture is just for the cute factor.

http://www.onemanga.com/Ichigo_100/149/18/ - Why are you crying, Toujou-san?

I reckon this is one of the saddest scene other than the confession she made..

Offline f1n3

• Clean
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 16.0.912.75 Chrome 16.0.912.75
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 10:56:04 AM »

Kas1065

I think because Nishino wants Junpei to accept her whoever she is AND hoping that he will still be by her side.
As for the saluting, I think it's just for action (to be seen cute).

anything