Author Topic: Inconsistancies with Tsukasa  (Read 1929 times)

Offline kas1065

• Clean
Inconsistancies with Tsukasa
« on: April 07, 2008, 12:32:52 PM »
If you have not read past chapter 80 you may not want to read this because one thing about this character that is starting to irk me is the inconsistency of her in the story line.  For example “please bear with me” when it is her 17th birthday and they sneak into the their old junior high school and almost make love and she says things like for her 17th birthday she wanted to wake up with the person who she cares for the most or when she becomes bashful and says there is no need for me to hide it we are going to do even more from now on.  Another good example would be when she makes the chocolates for him saying the one I give to Manaka is my love for Manaka. 

Well for another example when they are on the farice wheel and she says to Manaka don’t you wish we could be like this forever?  Later on in that chapter she says to Manaka’s friend I will never show my feelings again for fear of my heart breaking.  This may be my 40% polish side coming out but, hasn’t she shown it one, Two, Three….. It is just hard trying to get into the story when something like this contradicts all past actions.  I am just curious if any body noticed this as well.  Do not get me wrong I absolutely love the series.  It gets hard to follow when stuff like this happens. 

Kas1065

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re: Inconsistancies with Tsukasa
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »
Personally I don't think its an inconsistency. What I think it is is Nishino is trying to get Junpei to exert himself, for him to be more assertive but its not working thus she becomes heartbroken. There's other details in the chapters that might explain her sudden change of mind, whether its subtle or not. I see what your saying but with an undecisive person like Junpei, for Nishino it becomes a 2 sided coin. One side says that she should be with him, the other says not to be with him. Thats why she broke it off with him the first time. She couldn't stand his indecisiveness to everything, but in the end, he made his choice and Nishino realized it.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
Re: Inconsistancies with Tsukasa
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 03:19:00 AM »
i think i agree with you aoshi..
the reason for all nishino's acts is just simple..

it's manaka's indecisiveness..  that's all..
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

anything