Author Topic: RE: Continuationof possible fake ending  (Read 1510 times)

Offline kas1065

• Clean
RE: Continuationof possible fake ending
« on: April 04, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »
Sorry for starting new topic on an old subject but, I was afraid that the last bunch of stupid post with the two guys bickering back and forth that this would not get read.  I personally love the way this ended but, I have one question,  at the reunion in the restaurant when Manaka says to Aya in my travels around the world I have been considering the exact filming location for the notebook novel as I thought Japan is not sufficient for the scale of the story.  It will probably be 10 years in the future but, until we reach that before I am able to finish filming that movie please wait for me.  Aya says Yeh! My question is what is exactly meant by this? It is obvious that Aya has moved on with her life but, not with her romantic involvement with Manaka.  I wish I did not think of this but, in my opinion Manaka still has romantic feelings towards Aya. Please I beg of you somebody prove me wrong.

Kas1065 

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
Re: RE: Continuationof possible fake ending
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 04:28:02 AM »
well i really think that Aya could still have feelings for him and about the novel didnt Manaka promised Aya that someday he would make Ayas novel into a movie? he's just fulfilling his promise

Offline kas1065

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 06:37:33 AM »
Kazenoken
Reply #1 on: Today at 04:28:02 AM    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i really think that Aya could still have feelings for him and about the novel didnt Manaka promised Aya that someday he would make Ayas novel into a movie? he's just fulfilling his promise

Kas1065

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 06:42:13 AM »
hmm... maybe he is implying it in a different meaning i mean he said that for the novel not for aya

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 02:55:02 AM »
that's simple..coz his dream is to make aya's novel be a movie..
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

anything