Author Topic: RE: ? Ichigo 100 Vol 19. Girl in Wedding Dress  (Read 1608 times)

Offline kas1065

• Clean
RE: ? Ichigo 100 Vol 19. Girl in Wedding Dress
« on: April 04, 2008, 09:07:18 AM »
Was just courious if anyone had the answer to this question.  I live in the US and unfortunatly we are only up to vol 4. I could not wait any longer so I read the rest online.  (I did not realize a grown man could cry) If you go to mangavolume.com chapter 167 page 14 "JUst so you know this last chapter is out of order" There is a picture of a women in a wedding gown with a sentence next to her saying Dear marries for me. I was just courious if this has anything to do with the story line. At first I thought it was TsukasaMishino but, then noticed later she has dark hair instead of the light colored hair. "like Tsukasa Mishin"   I was just courious if anyone knew who she was?

kas1065

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
Re: RE: ? Ichigo 100 Vol 19. Girl in Wedding Dress
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 04:24:36 AM »
the girl on the wedding dress hmm.... i really think its nishino judging by the body cuz if you look at the face and hair it looks like aya

Offline kas1065

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 06:31:50 AM »
Kazenoken

the girl on the wedding dress hmm.... i really think its nishino judging by the body cuz if you look at the face and hair it looks like aya

I kind of agree with you there because that is what I was thinking as well, but what I do not understand is why they would have her in a wedding dress with that sentence.  Can any one explain why?

Kas1065

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 06:39:55 AM »
well i guess that most of the fans wanted to see aya or nishino in a wedding dress and that pic is not from the original manga i think

anything