Author Topic: RE: Ichigo 100% DVD's with English Subtitles  (Read 1327 times)

Offline kas1065

• Clean
RE: Ichigo 100% DVD's with English Subtitles
« on: April 03, 2008, 12:43:44 PM »
Just received the Ichigo 100% DVD Ep. 1-13 End with English subtitles. The dvd Ep 1-13 encompasses the manga up to chapter 72.  I Was very F.....Ing disappointed that it did this.  I had presumed that this was just a compact version of the 24 ep. series.  *which I have only been able to find in Japanese" Normally I do not get into a series this much but, after finishing the manga I needed to watch the TV series.  Was wondering if anyone knew where I can watch or buy the full 24 ep series with English subtitles. 
Already tried You Tube the other half of the series I can only find with Spanish subtitles.  Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

KAS1065

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
Re: RE: Ichigo 100% DVD's with English Subtitles
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »
there was a 24 episode series of Ichigo 100%? I didn't know that. I only know of the 13 episode series and the 4 OVAs.

Either way the 13 episode series was a disappointment for those who have read the manga. But for those who watch the anime first it really isn't a disappointment.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
Re: RE: Ichigo 100% DVD's with English Subtitles
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 02:49:37 AM »
IT REALLY IS A DISAPPOINTMENT!!  >:(
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

anything