Author Topic: Well....I'm back...  (Read 5490 times)

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
Re: Well....I'm back...
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 10:12:27 PM »
Wait, are birthdays even shown here anymore?  I remember complaining about its absence to Charles so long ago.

Just age in the profile area. I suppose I could turn on the calendar and show birthdays that way if it is something others want as well.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline KitsuneNoYume

• Clean
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 10:04:32 PM »
Umm ..maybe you dont know about me .. and i am new here but i think
Welcome Back ... >__< and i just realize that we born in the same date ... >__< finally i found someone that have the same birthday with me >___<
Shut up, are you serious!? That's soo awesome, I never thought anyone would have the same birthday as me! hehe

Thank you for the welcome back. =)

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2008, 07:26:38 AM »
Hahah thanks xD.

I've learned the hard way, people are just so rude and don't care who they are rude, disrespectful or hateful to.

Haha, well to a point... people in general aren't, it's the select few that make it seem that way sometimes. And on the internet, egos tend to grow 10 times larger because there is no face to face activity.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2008, 05:26:55 PM »
And it seems to be fate or the odds but you seem to come across those rude people more often than the polite ones.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 07:13:47 AM »
And it seems to be fate or the odds but you seem to come across those rude people more often than the polite ones.

Nah, you're just looking in the wrong places, then. If you're somewhere where you meet more people that are rude and angry then friendly, move. Haha... honestly, even on trips to NYC or something, I've met more nice people then rude. I think maybe you're just dwelling on the rude/angry and it makes it seem like there are more of them. I think most people either want to be friendly, or just want to keep to themselves, which is fine.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 10:00:27 AM »
Then I must have looked in nothing but wrong places. While I will agree that you will come across a few people who are nice I usually come across more who are just rude. Or just ignore you...

Offline Iriyamiyu

• Slightly Buzzed
    • Altimit Aftermath
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2008, 12:22:38 AM »
Welcome Back ... >__< and i just realize that we born in the same date ... >__< finally i found someone that have the same birthday with me >___<
Shut up, are you serious!? That's soo awesome, I never thought anyone would have the same birthday as me! hehe

TT___TT im sorry ..... if i say something wrong ....

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2008, 10:47:39 AM »
Iriyamiyu: Um...that's not anger being expressed there...  It's just surprise and happiness...

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Iriyamiyu

• Slightly Buzzed
    • Altimit Aftermath
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2008, 06:30:09 PM »
really .... ??? >__< thats good ...

Offline KitsuneNoYume

• Clean
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 01:03:01 PM »

TT___TT im sorry ..... if i say something wrong ....

Ohh, I'm sorry! No no, like Waffo said it's just a shocker that someone has the same birthday as me.

anything