Author Topic: A different conclussion... - Ichigo 100% FF  (Read 10627 times)

Offline lagito

• Clean
Re: A different conclussion... - Ichigo 100% FF
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2007, 11:32:17 AM »
Chapter 8: The fastest heart, the saddest smile, the happiest farewell...

An hour later Manaka is walking trough the shopping center without a clue of where he’s going to find Nishino, the more he thinks about the more he gets ideas of where to look up for her, but as far as he has checked none of them gave any fruits.
Manaka: [I need to find her… I need to speak with Nishino before it’s too late… I already went to the pastry and the old lady said she went out around 4 pm and never came back… she’s not at her house either, not even the old geezer at the theatre has seen her, perhaps something happened to her…]
As the desperation started to took control over him, he started to yell, but he ran out of air before receiving any answer, suddenly the clear picture of the place where he would find her appeared on his mind, without a second thought he began to run towards that place. After about 20 minutes later he finally arrived at the rendez-vous site. Nishino was sitting in front of that monkey bar, and it looked like she was sleeping. Manaka slowly approached her not sure whether she was sleeping of just thinking. He softly called Tsukasa by her name, but she didn’t move an inch.
Manaka: [Is she okay?... it seems that her sleeves are really wet, was she crying? Why would she cry… I-is that she heard what I said to Toujo?... N-no, it can’t be…] Nishino? Nishino… are you alright? – he slowly increased his voice as he tried to kindly awake her – [It looks like she was like this quite a while, she must have sobbed a long time, I hope she’s fine]… Ni-
Nishino started to talk in sleep: Junpei-kun… don’t leave me…
Those words were like a sword through Manaka’s heart, he realized what he was doing, but even if it was painful, he couldn’t kept up with it…
He grabbed her hands and replied to her cries with a tender voice:
Manaka: I’m here Nishino…
Nishino open her eyes, at first she was left speechless, she kept staring at Manaka and started to blush…
Nishino: Junpei-kun! You came! – she smiled at him with her cute grin, but her eyes were sad in the other hand – Why are you here?!
Before Manaka could respond her question, Tsukasa started to sob slowly as she began to hit Manaka with her closed hands…
Nishino: Idiot, what are you doing! You are with Toujo-san aren’t you!? You shouldn’t have come he-
Manaka grabbed her hands tighter and look at her soaked eyes: Wa-wait Nishino, I had to speak with you before… I needed to clarify everything first…
Nishino: Junpei-kun…I-I’m sorry…
She stopped crying, and rubbed her nose with a hand…
Nishino: I never intended to force you into becoming my boyfriend… I just want-
Manaka: But I wanted to be your boyfriend at that time! I wanted to see you smile, but I didn’t realize that it was not what I wanted the most, until I was at the breach of losing it, perhaps forever…
Nishino: Is that why you went out with Toujo? I should have known it since middle school, maybe I-…
Manaka: I’m so-sorry…
Nishino: You don’t have to… These days have been the greatest of my life, and even tough we are not boyfriends anymore, there’s nothing I regret… [This hurts, but I think what it would hurt more if I were with a sad Junpei-kun, he was always there for me, now it’s my turn]… I only have one last favour to ask…
Manaka: Ni-Nishino… Wh-what is it? I’ll do it right away…
Nishino: May you please do one last pull up for me, just like the first time we met…
Manaka then ran towards the bar, almost instantly, and jumped as high as he could, the sight of a nervous Tsukasa looking at him hanging from a metal tube in the air, reminded him of the first time they met, at that time he couldn’t help but to cry, he felt that same sensation from those past years, his heart was beating faster and faster, but there was something different… he knew what he really wanted… his excitement were lightly shaded by the sad scent that her look resembled, it was then that he realized the true meaning of his pull up…
Manaka: [I thought that I would never feel like this again… But this time I’m sure of what I want…] Nishino… Thank you for taking care of me! And thanks for being my first girlfri-…
It seemed that the time was frozen in that moment, it was his farewell from his loved Tsukasa, he doubted for a while if he would be able to do it, it was that same sorrowful sensation that made him fall down violently from the bar. He quickly noted that Nishino was laughing at his fall, it made him feel slightly better, but her eyes were still sad, so he stood up, walked towards her and, hesitating, hugged her, Tsukasa broke into tears.
Manaka: I’m sorry; I never meant to hurt you-
Nishino: I owe you, your chocolates… would it be fine if I give them to you tomorrow?
Manaka: Ye-yeah… do you want me to walk you home?
Nishino: No, I’m fine…
As she finished saying that line, she started to walk pretty fast, when she finally turned around and give away her cute smile towards Manaka.
Nishino: Thank you for letting me steal your first kiss, I’ll never forget that… Please keep those memories forever, Junpei-kun!
Manaka: I-I will…
After that, Nishino started to run away, she didn’t wanted him to notice that her cheeks were already covered by endless and bitter tears…
Nishino: [If I look back, I don’t know if I could go away now… He has already decided… I don’t want to become a burden for him… I really wanted for him to be with me, even if I had to go France]…
Meanwhile, on Junpei’s side, he was still frozen, within two days he had already broke two young girl hearts, the guilt was consuming him… he thought that parting ways with Nishino for a second time would be easier, but instead it was harder than he could have ever thought. His head went crazy, words came from everywhere, he didn’t know what to do, but if he thought about it he would probably screw it up again, before his eyes became drowned he was already running away from that park, this time, away from the girl he wanted to keep smiling forever…
Manaka: [Please! Please! Don’t stop! Nishino, I’m sorry but wh-what I want right now is to share this few days with Toujo before she leaves like you will! Please don’t call me by my name! Please!!]
Back at the Karaoke, the room, where Toujo was waiting for Manaka, was suddenly invaded by two nasty-looking guys that seemed to be drunk…
Drunk guy: Hey neechan… -hic- wanna have some fun? –hic- we’ll  make you company and I –hic- promise you… you won’t get bored anytime soon –hic-…
My wannabe-fanfic about ichigo 100%
Please take a look at it...
and give me some feedback, if you can 8)

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2007, 11:33:43 AM »
Sorry for the delay, these last days i have been consumed by the part time job, studies and other projects that i have right now, anyways, i'll fasten up the pace, considering that there rest onñly a few days before i ahve no chance at all to post the end on this forum... anyways, sorry if the story's taking an unwished way and that stuff, and thanks for waiting (if you did)... bye and have fun

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2007, 06:38:27 AM »
nice job lagito(damn it, it really made me cry :'( and i cant stop) nicely done but maybeyou should have used lovers instead of boyfriends, gonna wait for the other chapters ;D

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 10:13:57 AM »
nice job lagito(damn it, it really made me cry :'( and i cant stop) nicely done but maybeyou should have used lovers instead of boyfriends, gonna wait for the other chapters ;D
but they WERE boyfriends... in the weird way of dating and being boyfriends in japan, didn't they?

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2007, 01:58:49 AM »
nice lagito i felt that i was in manakas place and it really hurts :'(

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2007, 03:00:06 AM »
no imean lagito its more appropriate to call themselve lover instead of boyfriends, but other than that its another success

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2007, 10:45:18 AM »
Sorry for the delay, i have been busy with others projects i have doodling around for a time now...
(sorry if this chapter it's not up to the previous ones, i liked how it ended up, but i don't know if it's worthy anyways :/ )

Chapter 9: What we are...

Manaka starts to go back to reality, as he is approaching the karaoke. It’s been like an hour and a half since he left Toujo alone.
Manaka: [Would Toujo still be waiting for me at the karaoke?.. I hope she does; I can’t wait to meet here again…Bu-but… would Nishino be okay?]
The last meters up to the karaoke Manaka’s mind went silent. His heart was accelerated at its maximum.
But the moment he opened the room’s door, the sight reached him like a knife stab on his guts. There were two drunken men sitting on the room.
Manaka: [Co-could it be that…? Did Toujo left the place after I went to look for Nishino? No wa-… But I can’t blame her if she did, after everything I have done to her… She’s on all her right to dump me… I have already done her more than I can imagine at all… Bu-Bu-…]
Before he could complete his thought, he gazed one thing that stop his heart. There, laying between the two guys were Toujo’s jacket. As soon at he realized it, his mind went crazy.
Manaka: [Wh-what happened while I was gone? Did they do something to her? Was I not able to protect Toujo? I wouldn’t forgive myself if…]
Man’s voice: Hey! Are you Manaka Junpei?
Manaka astonished by the fact that the guys knew his name, replied: Ho-how do you know my name?
Man’s Voice: She kept saying your name while we were with her. But now she’s gone, after we have some fun with her she had to leave.
Manaka: Wh-What!? She went away? What are you talking about? She would NOT leave away just like that?! ... - His voice gradually starts to turns into aggressive yells -  Di-did you do something to her? - He grabs him violently with his both hands around the neck of his shirt.
Man: And if we did, what would you do about it?
Manaka: [He’s right, he’s taller than me, and looks pretty much tough than I do, he could easily wipe the floor with me] we-… [What will I do? I’m a coward…] I’ll just make you regret what you did; I can’t let her to be hurt, not anymore, not because of my fault! [What am I saying? But I can’t take those words back anymore; I swore that to myself! Besides, now that I’m with Toujo… I… I feel invincible!]
The other man answered with a sarcastic face: We were really gentle with her! There’s nothing to worry about… you should calm down, N I I – CHAN.
Manaka punches him angrily without hesitate: Don’t you ever dare to hurt her, do you understand!
The same man that replied him yelled: Ken-chan! What the hell do you think you are doing to my Ken-chan! You… You Bastard!
Manaka: [My Ken-chan? What is going on? Are the-]
After yelling at him, he launched a direct blow towards Manaka’s face, lacking any fighting skill or physical condition, Manaka couldn’t help but to receive it fully on his chin. He was thrown back, just to stop when he collided with something. But right then, a chill run trough Manaka’s spine. He looked up, he was at Toujo’s feet…
Toujo: Is everything alri-
Manaka: To-toujo-san! I… - he quickly stood up and without even noticing and started to hug her tightly, his eyes got blurry, he didn’t know what was going on… but he couldn’t hide his happiness – I thought… tha-that you… and they…
Toujo softly pushed him away: Manaka-kun! Is there anything wrong? Why are you bleeding?
Manaka: I-I thou-… [I can’t tell her that I thought that they do something to her… she would think I’m a pervert]  I just fell down on the way back…
The second drunk guy, looking at Toujo said: Nee-chan… that-that guy hit my beloved Ken-chan! How come you date with such a barbarian?
Manaka: To-toujo! It was a misundersta-
Toujo: We are not dating.
Those four words were like a bucket of water being emptied over Manaka’s head…
Manaka: [I- We- Bu-but she’s right…we are nothing but friends right now… I haven’t asked her out, nor did she…] – decided to make peace with both of them, he knelt down and asked - I-I’m really sorry, Ken-san! Please forgive me… It was not my intention to hit you… I- I lost control over the disagreement we had about Toujo-san…
Ken-san: It-It’s alright, nii-chan… It’s not your fault… Anyways, nee-chan, your friend is cu~te. You should have told us before that.
Aya couldn’t help but to the totally get red after hearing this, and started to mumble…
Manaka: Toujo-san, I think we should be going…
Toujo: Y-yes… Good bye! Ken-san! Momo-san! Thank you for taking care of me!
Both of them: Good bye nee-chan take good care of your boy!
Toujo instantly grabbed Manaka by the sleeve, and sped up her pace.
On the way out, Manaka asked Toujo about what occurred when he was away.
Manaka: [So after I left, both of them, who were on a date, came to the room and were surprised to find out that Toujo was still there, even tough our time was over a while ago, with all the ruckus I made, I forgot to pay an extra hour; then Toujo told them that she was waiting for me, so they decided to let her wait with them moved by her story… and when I arrived she was at the bathroom…] It’s a relieve that nothing bad happened to Toujo-san, when I was away… I couldn’t forgive me if, because of my fault, you were hurt…
Toujo was lightly pleased by what she was hearing, but a question was sounding louder and louder in her mind… she remembered what the couple at the karaoke said…
Ken-San: So you and your special boy, what are you?
Toujo got totally consumed by a feling of guilt and sadness: We… We are… I-I don’t know… I-I like him… bu-but I don’t know…
Momo-san: You should ask yourself, if he’s that special to you…
Her thoughts were cut, when Manaka grabbed her hand without motive at all...
Manaka: About what you said… when they asked us… I have been thinking that actually we are nothing but friends… and I decided that... – he suddenly started to blush, her voice got nervous – Toujo-san… Would you go out with me?
Toujo felt the tears coming out from her eyes, and her mouth drawing slowly a smile because of her happiness, but she stood firm and, trying to hide her emotions, answered: Manaka-kun, I’m sorry, but I don’t think we can…
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:45:57 AM by lagito »