Author Topic: A different conclussion... - Ichigo 100% FF  (Read 10622 times)

Offline Zero1

• Clean
Re: A different conclussion... - Ichigo 100% FF
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 04:16:28 AM »
ehehe! this is really interesting.   ;D

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 10:02:38 AM »
Chapter 5: February 14th

Manaka is running towards the train station, he can’t find the tree.
Manaka starts to catch his breath, but can’t stop panting: I made it up here, 30 minutes before of what we agreed, that way she won’t think that I forgot about it… But I can’t find the tree… I hope she doesn’t think that I tried to dump her… Also, I almost couldn’t make it, I had to run from my house… how come I always end up oversleeping? ... I hope that she makes it in time, but today it’s a really cold day, I won’t blame her if she decides not to come… I really want to see her.  But… last night… what did I do to Nishino…?
He starts to remember what happened last night:
When Nishino arrived she stared smiling nervously at Manaka.
Nishino: It’s so good to see you; I was worried after your call… is there something wrong?
Nishino tries to hug and kiss Manaka, but he steps backwards as she tries to… she suddenly asks him with a really confused tone
Nishino: What happened? -She starts to look down- Is that you don’t love me anymore?
Manaka: It’s not that. I just don’t feel that I deserve a kiss… After you left today’s morning… I-I invited Toujo out for tomorrow. I couldn’t let her go away at that mome-
Nishino: I knew it! I knew it! –  the tears starts to fall quickly across her face - Since the day I saw that movie! Are you in love with her?! Do you love her more than you love me?!
Manaka: What? You saw the mo- N-… I-… -but the weight over his shoulders is a big burden to carry, he falls down on his knees- I don’t know! I’m not sure of anything right now…
Nishino just manages to quickly approach him and hug him tightly…
Nishino: I love you, that’s something you can have for sure, no matter what…
Manaka is speechless, his eyes get slowly wet, as he thinks: [After what I did, she still loves me?] B-But I can’t stand it, I have become a burden for you. I don’t think that I’m worthy of dating you… I’m just stopping you from reaching your dream… what I me-
Nishino: I won’t let you go this easily, after all what has happened - she smiles at him with a clever expression - , you should know by now… If it wasn’t for you I could’ve never decided to follow my dreams… but I can’t force you to go out with me neither, no matter how much I want you to - her face was not able to hide how she felt -… If you really want to be alone, You will only have until tomorrow to decide what you will do… After tomorrow I won’t wait any longer for you, no matter how much it could hurt me, I can’t keep waiting once again… You will have to chose one of us…
Manaka: b-but, what I meant wa-
But Nishino didn’t let him finish and kiss him right then, after that she turned around and started to walk back home. After around 2 minutes she looked back and yelled:
Nishino: I hope that, helps you to do the right choice! I’ll be waiting for the kiss you are owing to me now… And don’t forget to use my scarf… - When she finished she winked at him with her cute eyes- I hope you like the bitter ones…
Manaka was just astonished after what Nishino did, and barely answered: Ye-Yeah! [I really hurt her this time, there’s no one more chance anymore…]
Nishino turns back, showing him a cute smile: So I’ll have to wait until tomorrow? Then we’ll be meeting tomorrow at the train station. If that’s what Junpei-kun wanted, then I’ll be there, because I love you more than anything… Expect my special chocolates for tomorrow…
After saying that, she starts to wave her hand in the air, as she says good bye… with such a pretty gesture… Manaka, stands still staring at her like hypnotized…
Nishino: I’m waiting on you! Don’t disappoint me!

Manaka starts to think as he goes back to reality: Wow, it’s been already forty minutes, what could have happened to her? -His worries start to gradually grow as the time goes by - [Maybe a Pervert caught her and she’s in danger right now! I gotta go look out for her, she may be in real danger this time, and I wouldn’t forgive myself if something happens to her this time, last time I almost make it in no time… I better go look up for her].
But right then Toujo appears in front of him… Manaka feels really relieved at that time, he hugs her with all his strength…
Manaka: To-Toujo… I thought that- that you weren’t coming… I’m really glad yo-you are here…
Toujo in a surprised tone asks him: Did something happen?.
Manaka: It-It’s just nothing – and he lets her go… - [What have I done? I really scared her this time]…
Toujo: I’m sorry that I made you wait, it’s just that… [I can’t tell him about my wound in the hand] It’s just that I-I… overslept…
Manaka: [She really looks wonderfully cute, when she’s nervous… I can’t stop myself from staring at her pretty expression] It doesn’t matter… -he couldn’t hide his happiness after seeing Toujo there; he was really worried about her- as long as you came…
Toujo blushes lightly as Manaka tells her that: It was a promise… -She looks away after saying that – B-but is Tsukasa-san fine with this?
Manaka felt those last words like a punch in the guts: [She stills worry about Nishino? Does she still not care about what she feels?] W-we just… just de-decided to take some time…
Toujo can’t conceal her surprise, and a bit of happiness on her expression, but the words don’t come out from her mouth: A-are you okay? I hope it wasn’t because of what happened yesterday… [Is Manaka-kun really… really free? Did he do that for me?…]
Manaka: don’t worry it wasn’t because of yesterday… - as he said this, Toujo expression turned into a sad gaze – but I don’t think we should talk about Nishino [Man, this is really uncomfortable…] Would you like to go watch a movie with me? [This is like our first time, she really got pretty, and the mittens really make her look even cuter than she normally looks, I hoped it was for me…]
Toujo recovering her glad expression answers: Yes, I’d lov-like it a lot… [I really wanted to have Manaka-kun for myself, but how come I feel so bad about Tsukasa-san] O-Oh! I almost forgot… Th-This is for you…
She starts to look into her purse, until she seems to find something, and nervously give it to Manaka, as she starts to blush. It’s a wrapped box…
Manaka: Th-thanks… [I’ll open the chocolates now, and share them with her] I didn’t expect to get something from you today – he said smiling hesitantly towards her.
Toujo blushed completely as she heard that.
But when Manaka opened the box, the atmosphere turned pretty tense. He couldn’t help but to get frozen as Toujo was left speechless. Inside the box, was a Heart-shaped chocolate, with the words: “I love you” handwritten over it. His heart went crazy right then. But, he also felt how his world was crumbling apart, he wasn’t able to look at Toujo’s eyes anymore, not even look at her. Toujo on the other hand, was petrified…
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 10:02:59 AM by lagito »
My wannabe-fanfic about ichigo 100%
Please take a look at it...
and give me some feedback, if you can 8)

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 06:56:37 PM »
wow the story sure is great and really punch alot of feelings as i read it hope you could do more ;D ;D
it is really great
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 06:57:55 PM by Kazenoken »

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 10:36:39 PM »
Sorry for the delay, it's just that i managed to get a job, so time would be a bit less available than before

Chapter 6: An horror movie?...

Manaka: I-Is this… [I never expected something like this coming from the Toujo I knew, she must really mean it] – he started to blush intensely.
Toujo: N-No it’s not that!... It was the only chocolate left yesterday at the shop! [I can’t tell him the truth, that onii-chan prepared this chocolate, he would realy feel disappointed…]
Manaka replied looking really down: O-oh. [I really wanted it to mean something, it was the perfect chance to thank her with a kiss… but what would happen with Nishino. I don’t want to think about it right now…]
Manaka offered part of his chocolate to Toujo, she accepted a piece, but when she picked it up, she saw a little scrape of paper, she quickly picked it up… And proceeded to taste the chocolate, they had a sweet strawberry scent, but also a familiar flavor.
She manage to distract Manaka enough to discreetly read the note, that came inside the box.
Note: ”Nee-san, now’s your chance, you better don’t let it go.
P.S. And tell him that you baked the chocolates
Good Luck”

By the time she finished reading the note, Manaka had already tasted a piece of the chocolate.
Manaka: [Wait, these chocolates are home-made] Di-did you make them yourself Toujo?
Toujo looked back at him and turn entirely red as she heard the question, and answered stuttering: N-No!… I-I just couldn’t find any other chocolate, sorry if you don-
Manaka: I really liked them… [Man, I blew it!] Thanks for your effort…
For the first time there was an uncomfortable silence, neither of them could find out what to say, even tough they had a lot of things they wanted to tell the other…For Manaka’s surprise the first one to make the move was Toujo.
Toujo: Manaka-kun, you have a little bit of chocolate on your face, let me clean it…
As their both faces approached each other, Manaka closed his eyes expecting for a kiss, but he only felt Toujo’s napkin on his face…
Manaka: [I should have thought that it was not Toujo’s style, but I would love if she was a little more aggressive] Thanks… What would you like to do now?
Toujo smiled back at him and answered: Anything, we should make a lot of memories today…
Manaka: [I guess it’s up to me, to guide our date. After all I invited her out] Do you want to go watch a movie?
Toujo: Yes, I’d love to… [Was it right to not kiss him then? It looked like he was waiting a kiss in that moment… Did I screw it up?]
So they started to walk towards the Izumikasa Theatre, talking very calmly about their school trips… and about the last movie they saw before the festival… When they got to the Izumikasa Theatre, Manaka suddenly realizes.
Manaka: [Oh god, I forgot that Misuzu-san works at the theatre now, I wouldn’t like to meet her right now at our date. she would try to separate us… And also, Nishino’s workplace is really near the cinema, what would I do? What would happen if anyone finds out about this? I just can’t tell Toujo right now, to go to another place, she really wants to watch a movie…]... T-Toujo, would you please go buy the tickets, I need to bu-to buy something…
Toujo: Ok… I’ll buy two tickets, please take your time…
After like five minutes, Manaka caught up with Toujo, who was waiting for him, outside at the cold with a obvious sad expression…
Manaka: Did something happen?
Toujo: It-It’s just th-that there were no more tickets available for today.- she said as she started to sob.
Those words at the beginning really were a relief for Manaka, but when the first impression passed away, he started to feel really embarrassed… He never thought that the first date that he planned would end up sucking that bad.
Manaka: [That old pervert managed to sell them all, I can’t believe it…] I-I’m sorry, you must be really dissapoin-
Toujo smiled abruptly with her gentle smile: We should go to the movie theatre on the center, Manaka-kun. There should be an interesting movie at least.
Manaka: Yes, you are right. [I love when she gets to lead us.]
After they left, Misuzu arrived to the cinema, and started to change clothes, when the manager approached to her place and told her.
Manager: Can you believe that that carefree ex-worker came here with a beauty lady, and she wasn’t Nishino-chan? He really it’s a lucky perverted bast-
Misuzu: What?! Manaka-senpai came here?! Was she a cute girl with black hair?!
Manager: I think she was. But I had no tickets to sell…
Misuzu: [Manaka-senpai, is really playing with fire now…] Where did they head?! I’ll take the day free! Thanks.
The manager barely answered the first question when Misuzu was already leaving the place, and started to run trying to catch them up…

On the mega theatre there were only tickets for the zombie movie on display.
Manaka: Sorry, for making you watch this movie…
Toujo: Don’t worry; I heard this movie was based on a great book… I kinda wanted to watch it…
Manaka: [Now that I think of it, this is a great chance to kiss her… If she gets scared she’ll grab my hand and then I’ll kiss her] I hope you don’t get scared…
But he received no response…
Manaka: [She really is into the movie isn’t she? She looks really cute when afraid; it remembers when she got lost on our school trip… I was really worried about her that time, we almost kissed back then, but that time Nishino showed up and I didn’t know what to do… If this time Nishino shows up, would it end up like that time? Would we even kiss today? I’m so confused… bu-but when I’m with Nishino I don’t feel scared at all…]
Suddenly, as the time goes by the couples at the hall start to kiss and make out everywhere in the room. Manaka starts to feel uncomfortable, because the surroundings are very tense, and nothing happens between them, but when the movie is reaching its climax, Toujo gets pretty scared and grabs Manaka’s arm.
Manaka: [Great! Now is the chance I’ll kiss her no-]
Toujo: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! – Right when Manaka grab Toujo’s right hand she violently screamed.
Manaka: [I blew it up! I should’ve never tried to kiss her, now she’s gonna be mad at me! She must think I’m the worst…]
Toujo: [What happened to Manaka?... did I scared him? I couldn’t stop myself from screaming… My hand really hurts…]
Manaka: I’m so-sorry, I didn’t intended to abuse you, please forgive me…
Toujo felt the blood rushing towars her face: It was my fault… [Did he tried to kiss me? It would have been nice… I messed it up, now he will just avoid me… Should I make the next move?]
When the movie finished, as they headed out, Toujo hold Manaka’s hand. None of them manage to say a word during 15 minutes, they just stared at each other that whole time. Misuzu was following them since they left the theatre…
Manaka: [Toujo’s cold hands feel great… I want to stay like this forever… I can feel her hair’s smell…] T-Tou… Toujo… I wanted to tell you tha-that I’m sorry about yesterday… I shouldn’t have asked you out yesterday…What I-I mean is tha-…
Toujo: … [What is he saying?!] – she suddenly starts to cry – [is this a mistake? I guess he’s in love with Nishino, I’m just in the middle of everything…] Lo-Look at the hour, it’s so dark already, I’m leaving now! Bye Manaka-kun, I hope you can fulfill all your dreams! Let’s meet ag-again som-someday!
Toujo starts to run, before Manaka can’t find out what to do. He’s petrified, his voice can’t come out from his mouth… When he finally accumulated enough energy to yell, he finished saying…
Manaka: What I mean is that… is that I should’ve asked you out a long time ago! Because I love you too, I love since that day at the roof! When you fell from the sky, but also when we shared our dreams! I want to share this stage of my life wi-with you!
But it was too late; it looked like the only one who didn’t hear what Manaka said was Toujo… Right then, Misuzu appeared in front of Manaka’s eyes and slapped him in the face…
Misuzu: Now’s not the time to do that, what are you doing standing here?
Manaka: I-I… I can’t follow her… I can’t stand up anymore… I don’t think I’ll even be able to look her at the eyes anymo-
Misuzu: Shut up! I’ll catch up with her… you arm yourself up… you look pathetic Manaka-senpai… I don’t want to watch any man cry…
But before Manaka could answer Misuzu was swallowed by the crowd…
But, Misuzu was not the only one at that place, when Manaka yelled… there was also a cute girl, who just knelt down when she heard it… her eyes got all wet, and her face turned pale… a little package she had on her hands fell to the ground…
Nishino: Is this how it feels to be dumped?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 12:58:55 AM by lagito »

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »
wao much even better than before great fan fic lagito!!!

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 01:43:54 PM »
but whats with the title ??? its strangely funny

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 01:01:20 AM »
the title conflicts with the story...
(i didnt notice the title XD)

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 12:39:59 PM »
about the title it was just a joke, i'll correct it later...

regarding the story, it will take a little longer than expected, i managed to get a job, so i have less spare time, but i plan to finish it, no matter what....

and finally, expect some unexpected events in the next one...

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 01:50:24 AM »
ooohhh... cant wait ;D ;D

Offline Driveskull

• Clean
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2007, 11:43:52 PM »
This is not good history because Aya and nishino suffer more and more . In the oryginal manga they not suffer that much . This girls cries and cries and Manaka broke hearts to them . Nishino is dumped second time and this is not ok because she really love Manaka. this history must ends on love Nishino and Manaka . Is the aouthor going to do a second Ichiga 100% then she can do everything even the new love Manaka with Aya .

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 01:15:02 AM »
Sorry driveskull if you don't like it...

Life's cruel... deal with it  ;)
(just to state it, and avoid misunderstandings it's a joke...)
But seriously, when you play with fire, it would end up burning someone, and the sad part it's that it always end up being the someone else...
And Manaka played with fire... a lot...
About this chapter, sorry the delay... and if you have the chance listen to that song...

Chapter 7: Omoide ni Dekinai

For Tsukasa the time stopped when she heard those words that were echoing like drums in her mind
Manaka: What I mean is that… is that I should’ve asked you out a long time ago! Because I love you too, I love since that day at the roof! When you fell from the sky, but also when we shared our dreams! I want to share this stage of my life wi-with you!
Nishino: [I don’t know how to react… I want to go there and stop him from yelling that, but I also want to run away, to wake up from this bad dream… this can’t be happening!...]
Manaka was starting to stand up, it took him some time to calm himself, his mind was still like a raging storm…
Manaka: [Did I say something wrong?! I don’t think so… unless sh-she wanted to end this up today…]
He was wondering what was Misuzu doing with Toujo, his mind was totally focused on that at the moment…
Five streets away from Manaka, finally the girl managed to catch up with her senpai and grabbed her shoulder, she stopped and almost instantly turned back with her face totally wet by the tears, her surprise expression was obvious, and said…
Toujo: Manaka-ku- Oh! It’s you Misuzu-san… I’m so-
Misuzu: Why did you run?!
Toujo: D-did you see what happened?... I didn’t want to get in be-
Misuzu: Toujo-senpai, why do you always think about yourself in last place? You know today’s your last chance… don’t you? Did you at least try to listen to what Senpai was trying to say?
Toujo: I couldn’t bear it, I know I wouldn't be able to deal with it again... I don’t want to feel dumped anymore, please forgive me!...
Misuzu: you should go… and give it your best, one last time… I don’t like watching a man cry… even if he’s Manaka-senpai…
Toujo: B-but he… he said he was sorry about asking me out… it must be because I’m so self-centered and I’m not outgoing at all… I’m a really bad person… am I?
Misuzu: Just go!...
And before Toujo could even answer, Misuzu was already carrying her towards Manaka’s place with an accelerated march… It seemed that she was burning hot, Toujo couldn’t figure out why, but she sure was pretty scared…
Misuzu: There he is! Now you go and talk to him…
Toujo: B-bu-
Misuzu: just go!
Toujo nervously approached to Manaka, her eyes we still red because she had recently stopped crying, as she slowly got closer, her mind started to go crazy…
Toujo: [What will I say? What will he do? Am I screwing it up? Is he expecting for me to say something? Should I make the first move?]… Ma-Mana-
The familiar voice made Manaka react almost inmediatly, so he look at where he thought the sound was coming and before Toujo could finish calling him by his name, Manaka hugged her with all the strength that he had left…
It was a long silence… None of them were able to say anything, neither making eye contact… the situation was turning pretty tense as the time went by… In the end, Manaka was the one who broke the silence…
Manaka: T-Toujo… wou-would you like to-to go to the Karaoke down the street? [Oh man, what am I doing? She doesn’t like karaoke… how could I forget about that… I really messed it up!]
Toujo: I’ll be glad to! [I have to give it my best] – she answered with a cute an energic smile… - Are you okay? – she asked to Manaka who was still shocked by her reaction.
After about fifteen minutes, they arrived at the same karaoke that Manaka went with Nishino, it provoked a really nostalgic and sad feeling on him, but his excitement on being with Toujo apparently surpassed that feeling…
When they got into the room, it was deep dark inside, the first one to go in was Manaka, who looked around trying to turn on the lights on, but right then Toujo slipped with the room’s carpet and collided with Manaka, causing them both to fall down. They were at a really close distance, Manaka felt how Toujo’s breathing started to accelerate, he even heard her heart beatings mixed with his... He wasn’t able to watch Toujo’s reaction, but he slowly got closer to her face with the intention of kissing her, but a cold feeling started to crawl up his spine, right from his belly… at the time he didn’t manage to identify it, but it surely stopped him in the act. He was getting ready to stand up when his face crashed with Toujo’s… it seemed like she was also trying to kiss him. It was probably the best chance he could ever get to kiss her, but he wasn’t capable, at the time… He quickly recovered his breath and asked Toujo:
Manaka: Are you okay? Did I hurt you?
Toujo: N-no… it was my fault… please, forgive me! I’ll turn the lights on… wait there.
After a few seconds the room was covered in a blue toned light, Manaka still stunned by the impact, started to slowly recover his senses, it seemed that he was right by the side of the stage, when he found Toujo, she was standing on it
For Manaka’s surprise when he looked carefully at her, he saw a bruise on Toujo’s forehead; it was pretty dark, and was starting to swell, he had a guilt feeling on his chest. So he decided to sing first… He stood in a pretty clear attitude, but he was amazed of watching Toujo with the mic on her hands.
Toujo: I-I am gonna sing first, Manaka-kun… If it’s okay with you…
Manaka: [Oh, Toujo is going to sing for me… even tough she really fears it… I’m not sure if I died and I’m in heaven now, or if I’m unconscious, daydreaming with her… but I really don’t mind] It’s fine with me…
Toujo: But I only know this song… you know… Please forgive if I’m bad at singing… But I’ll give it my best – when she said this, she looked him and cutely winked at him…
The song that started to play was Omoide ni Dekinai , from Younha. It was amazing how Toujo’s voice fit with the song, it was really nice to hear, she sang pretty well, but contrary to the delight he was feeling little by little, the song lyric, reminded him about someone else. Gradually, he realized what he was feeling since they arrived the Karaoke. Nishino’s Image was now pretty clear on his mind, he was thinking all the time about Nishino deeply on his heart, but he wasn’t able of stating, what he was feeling for her… after realizing it, he stood up, before Toujo could finish the song, he interrupted her and said
Manaka: To-Toujo… I’m sorry… wait for me here, I have to go talk with someone else, before it’s too late.
Toujo: Is that person… Tsukasa-san?
Manaka answered almost by instinct: Yes, please trust me and wait here.
Toujo: Manaka-kun!...
Manaka: wh-
When he turned around to look at her, Toujo kissed him… it was a short kiss, but Manaka was still a bit dizzy after that…
Toujo: I-I just wanted to kiss you, for one time…
Manaka asked in a surprised tone: Wh-why?
Toujo: Because I don’t know how will it be between us when you come back, after talking with Tsukasa-san… I wanted to keep this memory of my first kiss being with Manaka-kun. I know that I won’t be able to turn what I feel for you into a memory… but at least this kiss will make it up… I’ll be waiting for you!
Manaka barely got out from the room, half his heart wanted to stay there forever, the other half wanted to go as soon as possible with Nishino… and before leaving the room he yelled…
Manaka: Wait here please! ...

Offline Driveskull

• Clean
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 01:27:19 AM »
Hmm this is good but you must to do that when nishino went to the paris she will be girlfriend for ths coockin master :D

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2007, 05:33:53 AM »
nice one lagito and its a really really good one im waiting for its continuation ;D

Offline Driveskull

• Clean
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2007, 06:20:10 AM »
Yeah but this hurt too ;/ Because girls have more pain ;/

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2007, 06:30:41 AM »