Author Topic: A different conclussion... - Ichigo 100% FF  (Read 10757 times)

Offline lagito

• Clean
A different conclussion... - Ichigo 100% FF
« on: July 15, 2007, 09:59:32 PM »
Well... after reading, and re-reading Ichigo's grand finale, i decided to make up my own ending, mostly because i just feel that there were some real unfinished business between the characters, at least for me...
First, the reason why the manga really touched my heart was because it reminded me, some of the saddest moments of my life, as it did reminded me some of the happiest, Even the relationships between some characters were pretty much the same as my owns...
Second, I have to recognize that, at the first time i didn't like the ending that Kawashita-sensei decided for her manga, but after the re-readings, i understood that she wanted to stay clear, such as: "the timing is fundamental in the development of the events in life, and love"; "Fate it's not everything, if it's not aided by your actions"; "The love goes beyond the share of te same dream", etc... And get to like, even if my heart felt a needle at the last 10 chapters...
Third, i'll gladly receive any critic, grammar or spelling correction, because my native language is spanish, not english. And finally, I do this only because i thought that this ending would help me clear my thoughts about it...

Some clarifications: the text inside of [] are the toughts, if i speciffied it every time that i had to, it would last even more lines... and also, pretty much of the text are thought, even i don't know why it ended up like this...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 10:03:13 PM by lagito »
My wannabe-fanfic about ichigo 100%
Please take a look at it...
and give me some feedback, if you can 8)

Offline lagito

• Clean
Re: A different conclussion... - Ichigo 100% FF
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 10:01:21 PM »
Sorry that it got so long, i guess i have to learn to make resumes...

Chapter 1: One Last Chance

Right after Tome 19, Chapter 163, Page 043
After realizing that with Toujo he felt that everything was possible…
As Toujo leaves the park… manaka watches her back…
Manaka: [Don’t turn around please! Just don’-… B-but… Is this the farewell? Is this how I want it to end with Toujo?… Why is my heart feeling like its being pinned with thousands of needles?! Why does my stomach retch? Is that I’m saying the farewells to my dreams? Is that I know that without her I can’t accomplish any dream? Why am I letting her go off like this?! ]
Suddenly Manaka screams: T-T-Toujo…
Toujo stops right there, not even her heart is beating, but she is not answering Manaka, and begins to resume the march when he grabs her arm…
Manaka: [why doesn’t she answer me? what’s up with that look?, is it because she thinks I’m gonna hurt her again] I wanted to speak to you… a-about…
Toujo turns around and glares at him straight at his eyes, she blushes and the looks away…
Toujo: e-eh?... –she answers with annihilatingly sad gaze with a sly, but obvious smile…
Manaka: [Toujo looks even prettier on the snow] about… the next script… [What am I doing?!… I have to tell her – he tells himself, while he imaginarily starts to hit his own head - … I have to… this is the last chance….] I thought that I should ask you to… [Why the hell! Why am I not able to tell her? …]
As he’s trying to find out what to say, the images of Mizusu facing him, then Ookusa and finally Sotomura telling him to chose, appears clearly in his mind, as he stares speechless at Toujo’s eyes. After a second her eyes began to be sunken in tears, as she turns her face down…
Toujo: [Does he only needs me for writing scripts? ... Am I that necessary for his dreams to fulfill? After all he already has tsukasa-san… I can’s keep being selfish,… I have already moved on…] Y-Yes, I’ll try to write a better script than last time…
She tries to pretend a smile, but her tears can’t be hidden nor stopped at that time, and slowly begins to turn her back to manaka and walking away
Manaka remains petrified… then he starts to follow her, increasing gradually the speed of his steps and grabs softly, but strongly her hand…
Toujo remains still! With an empty gaze and her mouth wide open from surprise, her nose is just blushing because of her sobbing … She tries to free her hand, but when Manaka doesn’t let her go she, can’t help but to smile happily, her breathing speeds up violently her cheeks gets pink like her cold lips…
Manaka: W-wait! What I really meant… [What am I thinking? ... Is that I don’t care about Nishino anymore?... She’s so cute –he tinks to himself as he watches Nishino’s face on her mind - … No, it’s not that… Can’t I control this impulse? No… Actually I can’t control my heart… Is that my heart can’t turn down A-Aya? But I’m dating Nishino… that must mean something…] … is… is… is that… [Yes! It is now or never… she has already opened up her heart to me… and even if I’m risking our friendship, even risking to hurt her and Nishino, I have to… I can’t let her go just like this... I have to stop her somehow!] I… I…
Aya looks him once again, with her innocent and soaked, but happy eyes, while her mouth starts to lightly draw a little smile …
Manaka: [She’s so cu~te! Even when she has just stopped crying] I… [Wait! I just can’t do this now, I can’t do this to Nishino, not this way, first I have to…] lo- [I can’t stop… but I really have to, at least… talk to Nishino, but I don’t want to hurt her] love…
Aya can’t stop new tears, to come up from her eyes, even one more time and pulls her arm away from Manaka’s hand just to start running towards home…
Toujo: [Why is my Heart beating so fast?  It’s almost like it’s gonna explode! Is this what I was wishing for since the ninth grade? Or is this what it feels to let this end just like a meaningless friendship? N-No! I can’t be such a bad person; I can’t stop Tsukasa-san and Manaka-kun from being happy! ]
The tears start to roll down her cheek, at the same time that her throat feels a undefined feeling of angusty. But right then, she slips and as she quickly begins to stand, she hears a scream, and turns, unwillingly, his look back, the yelling voice sounds familiar…
Manaka: I love… I’d love to go out with you one last time! So, would you please meet me tomorrow at the train station…! [What have I done, after accepting to go out with Nishino, what kind of guy I am? I’m just betraying her… Was that what I really wished the most? Is it that I prefer to wipe Toujo’s tears away than to get rid of the loneliness in Nishino’s face? In certain way, I just realized that even if I want Nishino to have her cute smile forever; I just can’t stand feeling Toujo’s suffering, and more if it’s because of me… Is this how hurting your dearest one feels? ...]
Toujo answers: I-I… just can’t… I ha-… have to… - she can’t deal with the arguing between her heart, that wants that more than anything, and her reason telling her to stop being selfish and think about Manaka’s happiness-.
Manaka kneels down and starts to cry as he yells: Please! I beg you! I beg you to please give me one more day! One more chance to share with you, even if it’s the last time...
Toujo stops running at the same moment that she hears that, and remains standing at the exact same place looking at Manaka speechless. It’s quite an uncomfortable silence, she just can’t find out what to say, but she answers without thinking it…
Toujo: Ok! Then … - her tears stop and then she shows a warm smile-… tomorrow at 1 o’ clock! By the same old tree...
She waves her hand and continues to walk off
Manaka begins to smile, and stands on his feet, as he regains his composture: Th-Thank you –he is still sobbing-… [What I have done… I should have done it before…Why do I feel really peaceful with my heart; Did I just ask what I secretly wished since that day on the roof?] –the flashbacks of their first encounter invades his mind, not only the strawberry panties falling from the sky that day on the third year of middle school, but also the first meeting with the Toujo that wrote that wonderful novel- [Would she wear strawberry panties again tomorrow?] – he asks himself, and so, he starts blushing- [I just so~~~ wish that… Could it be truth, what they say, that the first love is the only one? And the others are just to forget it? ... B-But…-his face suddenly changes its expression into a really grim one-… But Now… what will I do now? I just did it good… didn’t I?]
Meanwhile, as she walks home Nishino feels something weird on her chest
Nishino: What was it just now?
A little later, Manaka’s walking around the shops, looking for what to buy, for tomorrow, he doesn’t know why, but he feels a warm happiness and a bitter sadness.
His heart is divided between, the Princess and the girl that shares his same ideals, just like the leading character in Toujo’s novel… He realized that now, he can’t run away from them anymore, he already has hurt them both more than what he could even stand… The time to chose what he wants to do, whom he wants to share his dreams and his life with, has come...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 04:30:04 PM by lagito »

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 06:33:58 AM »
i would have really like to have some feedback...

:criesunderhisbed:

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 02:26:50 PM »
nice one,its a perfect for the manga,it would make manaka's decision a little clearer

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 09:12:27 AM »
This one ended up kinda weird i think  ::)

Chapter 2: The plan

The sun is starting to set and in Manaka’s head, there’s only a chaotic mix of thoughts, the memories from Toujo’s confessions, at the movie filming, and the festival, and also the images of Nishino’s pull up, while asking him out, are in a pretty intense fight. Manaka couldn’t help but to think what would happen if they both get into a struggle, and starts to distorts his face as he thinks of the way they would rip their clothes apart, the way their bodies will starts to rub the other girl’s…
Manaka: [I just can’t chose over one… Why I can’t?] It’s truth that I accepted to date Nishino, but did I do that because I felt rejected? Did I choose her, because I knew that the battle for Toujo’s heart was already won by someone else?. N-No… It’s not that, I actually feel love for Nishino; I just can’t help thinking of her… [B-But why did I just release her hand when Toujo appeared? Why did I feel so happy and relieved when I discovered that actually Toujo was with her brother and not a boyfriend? Even… Why I couldn’t help myself from asking Toujo to give another chance? Why did I even can’t keep myself away of that happiness feeling after asking out Toujo? Am I just starting to realize that I don’t  really love Nishino? … NO! it’s not that, So this is what it feels to know that I finally have been corresponded by Toujo… this feeling is just great… it’s only comparable with what I felt when Nishino confessed… but then… Who am I going to chose?!!!...]
Then, while walking down the street, Manaka, is suddenly pushed by someone, it looks like it was a girl, at that same moment he realizes that she’s screaming.
Schoolgirl 1: KYAAAAAAAAA! Get away, hentai-san!
Schoolgirl 2: What’s up with his camera?!?!
Stalker: I just want to make you famous! I’ll upload these photos to my blog, you will become idols, in no time! - He has an awfully perverted voice, so perverted that it sounds familiar.
Manaka: [Could it be…]
Schoolgirl 2: N-NO! No way that those are for something good!
Schoolgirl 1: Run Tomika!
Manaka: Hey, Sotomura!
Sotomura: Wait, the pho-… well who cares, I guess I’ll just have to upload photos from the festival… again…
Manaka rises and starts to agitate his hand in the air, so Sotomura can find him.
Sotomura: O-oh! Hi, Manaka, nice to meet you here! Did you get no date for today? (He lets a vicious look to be seen)
Manaka just look back at him, with an angry gaze: Well… actually it’s something kind of weird… but today when I was meant to reject Toujo… I-I couldn’t stop myself from asking her to go out with me tomorrow, even tough I had a date with Nishino for tomorrow…And-
Sotomura: So… you finally did it… Why did it take you so much time to realize it!? – Sotomura’s voice had a weird reprensive tone - Toujo was just dying for you… but, whatever, what you did to Tsukasa-san has no excuse at all… Why did you ask Nishino to go out with you even tough you didn’t have your mind and, more importantly, your heart clear? You should know by now how it feels to be lied to by the person you love the most-
Manaka: B-b-But-
Sotomura: There’s no but, for that…
Manaka’s expression gets pale and his eyes get blurry, he starts to fade away from reality, as his thoughts start to take over his crumbled mind: [He’s right… What I did… is the most despicable act to be done to someone you love… Nishino has given her all for me… She has risked everything, just for me… and I just repay her with this? With this- With this treason?! – But right there on his mind, Toujo slowly appears on his mind- …b-but, what about Toujo?! Why do I keep thinking of her? Even when I’m worrying about Nishino… her image just pops up into my mind… Did I turn her out that time because I loved Nishino, or was it because I actually was just afraid of hurting her? ... I really want to go out with her!... we’ll have a special date, we may go watch a movie at the Izumikaza Theatre, or I’ll accompany her to buy a book, then when I walk her home we may make u-… But with Nishino I could kiss and hug with no worries at all, after all we are a couple… aren’t we? We could just go the park and stare at each other’s eye… - Tsukasa’s beauty expressions are imprinted in his mind as he thinks about it - Nishino is so cu~te, when she is smiling, everyday I go out with her I realize that-… but with Toujo I just can be myself, I can talk about everything we share, and she just take care of me… -He imagines himself in a situation just like Komiyama trying to get a flower from a tall tree, and falling down - …she’ll just take care of me with that nice touch of her… After all, going out with Toujo, is the best, even more than Nishino… What will I do?!]
Sotomura: [What’s going on there in his mind?... I guess that just perverted thoughts…] So, what are you gonna do at the end?...
Manaka: I just don’t know… I just want to date each one the same… b-but… I just can’t figure out what to do…- he can’t stop but to whine all over…
Sotomura: You sure messed it up this time… [God, there are some really lucky bastards…] If I were in your place, I’ll just follow my heart… but in your case your heart must be a chaos right now… Then why don’t you… -he whispers him-… that way you may decide it then… Anyways, I thought that it would be easy for you to pick Toujo, haven’t you loved her for quite a long time?... Don’t you?... Your heart skips everytime you watch the movie, doesn’t it… I think that I finally understand why you wanted to edit the movie alone… You really are a perverted one, that’s why you invited Nishino that day, don’t you?
Manaka answers nervously: N-No! I would never do that… But, about Toujo… Have I been in love with her this long? [If it’s true, I haven’t realized at all, but now that I think about it… Even Satsuki noticed… -In his mind the flashbacks from the time that he rejected Satsuki, starts to hit him right in his face, specially her reaction, about him and Toujo -…B-But I have had more dates with Nishino, and the only thing I regret it’s that I couldn’t do as much as I wanted in any of our dates, this could be our last chance to go out in an official date, we could finally do what we were unable the last time, aren’t we?… But I’d love to get to know better Toujo, especially because it’s February 14th… and I never went out with Toujo on a date like that… What should I do?]
He sobs, while he bites his shirt because of his indecision, I’ll just follow Sotomura’s plan…
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 07:48:24 AM by lagito »

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 02:05:35 PM »
i think manakas chaotic mind affected my mind coz,i just have no idea what happened,why did manaka saw nishino pulling up her skirt and pointing at her panties ??? ill post another comment when my mind gets a little clearer
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 02:06:18 PM by Kite »

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 07:30:31 PM »
i think manakas chaotic mind affected my mind coz,i just have no idea what happened,why did manaka saw nishino pulling up her skirt and pointing at her panties ??? ill post another comment when my mind gets a little clearer
oh god, i have to improve the "imagination" flashes, well sorry for that gonna edit it now... after finishing some devianarting

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 12:48:00 AM »
one question why of all people it would be sotomura?

and the one that kite said its just so out of the story....

well you could make it more dramatic since its the ending already...

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 02:52:19 AM »
wonder if i should get started on the ending for toujo ???
and im still getting affected by this ending(wonder whats for lunch today)

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 07:45:33 AM »
one question why of all people it would be sotomura?

and the one that kite said its just so out of the story....

well you could make it more dramatic since its the ending already...
I think i kinda like Soto's char, and also, it's kinda the wisest guy for Manaka to consult about what to do, almost every ass-saving manaka get to set up was a Sotomura plan. About that part, i was thinking about scripting and n-h doujin, but don't have enough time, perhpas one day i'll get a storyboard, i guess it's just out of line that part, perhaps it's gonna be eliminated, and the dramatic part i think it's about to start, i'm kinda slow at creative process 8), sorry

but thanks for the feedback

Chapter 3: The phone call
Sotomura: Oh! I just remembered I had to get some stuff. Would you, please, come with me Manaka, I think that I’ll need some help to get it…
Manaka: Fine, I need to make up my mind…
They slowly approach to the hamburguer shop, but Manaka’s too busy thinking about what to do, to notice it…
Sotomura: Are you sure you didn’t chose Tsukasa-san, just because you thought that Toujo had a boyfriend?…
Manaka: Actually, no, as far as I know, I just realized how much I wanted to be with Nishino… B-but verything I believed crumbled down at the moment that Toujo confessed me, I just couldn’t face it back then, and told her that I wanted to protect Nishino at that moment… but now, I can’t lie to my feelings for her again… I think that I’m in love with the two of them; I can’t find which one should I pick? … Toujo-san has always cheered, and trusted me, even when I just hurt her, always hiding her feelings, I think that the one I hurt the most all this time was her… But, Nishino has gambled it all for me, not once, but twice, she asked me out without a second thought, and I granted her the victory… but now I’m not even sure why I did it…
Sotomura: Perhaps your heart is confused, even if it shouldn’t be… Realizing that both the girls you love have the same feeling for you must be disturbing… But what must be the most disturbing, I guess, is to choose just one… If I were you, I'll convert to a religion where you could marry both - he just shows a perverted grin while saying this…
Manaka tries to pretend, he didnt hear `that las part, and answers: Anyways, I think that I’ll follow your ide-…
Somebody: MANAKA!!!!
Someone is embracing Manaka from the back…
Manaka: I know this soft, and warm feeling, this must be-… SATSUKI!? [But why didn’t I get turned on? What is different about this feeling?] What are you doing here?!
Satsuki: I work here idiot… don’t you remember?
Manaka turns his face towards Sotomura: What exactly did you need Sotomura?
But Sotomura has already taken the camera from his bag and is taking pictures of Satsuki, while she’s hugging Manaka…
Manaka: Satsuki… I need to ask you something… [I guess the only person who knows me enough to give me a real answer about my feelings is Satsuki… After all we are best friends... aren't we?] I know this could be coldhearted… but I need to know what’s your opinion… no matter what… you are my best friend… the thing is: I asked to meet Toujo tomorrow, even tough I had already a meeting planned with Nishino…And-…
Satsuki can't help but to start to cry:… Why?! Why do you have to be so mean?!... I guess the poor Satsuki never stood a chance against those two… but you really are crueler with them both, almost like you were playing with their emotions and love… That Tsukasa-chan must really like you, and you dare to do this to her… you already asked her to be your girlfriend! ... You have no heart at all! ... And you even got, the innocent, Toujo into this too… -she violently slaps him in the face - I don’t want to speak to you anymore… Why! Why are you so mean… doing this to them!!...
Manaka: I-I-…
Satsuki: Shut up! Get the hell out of here!
Manaka is left speechless, his eyes can barely retain the tears, but he manages to answer with a really low voice, almost like he was sucked up in a void: So-sorry… [What was I thinking? Why did I do that?! Why?! Is there a reason to hurt Nishino and Toujo this way?...] - he turns his face down, and leaves without noticing what's happening in the outside.
Sotomura: You really love him… don’t you?...
Satsuki: Shut up, you pervert! ...
It's already dark, and Manaka is at his house door, when he hears an awfully familiar voice.
Man’s voice: Stop! Wait!
Manaka turns around looking for the one who spoke… Amachi hits him in the face…
Manaka: [Is it today the “beat Manaka” day?] What the-… What do you think you are doing? ...
Amachi grabs him and pulls him up with his jacket: What do YOU think you are doing?! … I saw what you did!... Do you enjoy messing up with Toujo’s feelings? … Do you think its fine to reject her and then ask her to go out? Don’t you ever think over, about what you are doing? You bastard!...
Manaka still stunned by that fist barely opens his eyes and looks at him: [He’s right… I deserve this beating… What did I do just now?]
Amachi: You already have a girlfriend! You already have given your heart to someone else!...  Don’t you realize - as he hits Junpei, twice this time- You are not only messing up with your girlfriend, but also Toujo’s feelings… you are also, keeping her away from her future… restricting her talent… Have you ever read any of Toujo’s novels? ...
Manaka's nose starts to bleed: [He’s right… besides our secret novel… I actually haven’t read any of her novels… -Amachi hits him again- Oh, man! does he enjoy hitting me?... never mind...  Do I truly care about her?] N-N-no…
Manaka starts looking down…
Amachi angrily yells at him: you really are insensitive!... - he hits him in the eyebrow, this time he stops grabbing Manaka, who fells down, and hits himself with the pavement- … Have you at least tried to?!!... Have you ever realized that those novels… were written for you… that you were the reason that moved Toujo to write that wonderful novels? Because she writes them so you like them... Because of that she can’t release her full potential to achieve her dream ... She already sacrificed her future going to Izumikaza, even tough she could go to quite a better school… And now you are planning to stop her from moving on with her heart?...
Manaka: [Am I this insensitive? Am I this selfish?! After all Nishino loves me and I have already chosen her over Toujo … didn’t I? Did I? I’ve always tried not to hurt them… that was what I wanted, Have i even failed at that?]
Amachi: I won’t waste my time on you anymore… But if I ever find out you are hurting a lady like you are now… I assure you… I won’t let you go next time!...
Having said all what he wanted he turns back and goes away...
Manaka sobbing can’t manage to stand up, so he sits next to the wall, this sick feeling of loneliness starts to consume him: What have I done? Do any of them deceive this? I can’t keep this going… I’ll just need to stay here a while, I can’t get inside in this state…- He’s too shocked to do or think anything.
After an hour or two Manaka finally stands up and gets into the house:
Manaka’s mom as soon as she sees his son starts to yell scared at him: Junpei! What happened to you?! Are you alright? What did happen to your face?! You are swelling and bleeding!...
Manaka angrily answers: It’s nothing!… I just deserved it…
He opens the room's door and gets right into his bed, but can't sleep, no matter how hard he tries...
Later on the night…
Manaka: All right… I made up my mind… and this time i won’t hesitate even a bit…
He grabs the phone and dials and old number
Manaka on the phone: Hello? So-sorry for waking you up… but I really need to talk to you… are you able to meet me, even at this night hours? Won’t your family complain?
Voice on the phone: Y-y-yes… but why now and not tomorrow as we planned?...
Manaka: Is just that this can’t wait anymore for tomorrow, I need to talk to you right now… It need to tell you what I’m feeling for you right now…
…Nishino…
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 08:38:22 AM by lagito »

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 01:10:56 AM »
ok its getting better ;D its getting more and more dramatic although i wish all of the characters meet up with manaka and give him some advice

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 10:02:13 PM »
Chapter 4: Chocolates?

After parting ways with Manaka, Toujo is looking for a chocolate shop, but can’t manage to find any shop that still has some to buy…
Manly voice: Nee-san! Wait! ...
Toujo: Oh! Shoutaro-kun
Shoutaro: What happened to your eyes, they are really red… [Did something happened to her?]  Are you okay?
He kindly invites her to seat on a bench, in front of a bookstore…
Toujo felt that question, like a stone right on her chest, and answered in a scared tone: Wh-What?! It’s nothing…
Shoutaro: That same girl called you once again, you know…
Toujo starts to blush: She did?! Did she tell you something? – She couldn’t manage to figure out what was the reason, but her eyes turned into an inquiring but really sad gaze.
Shoutaro: Not much… she asked if you were back already from your meeting with a guy... I tried to find out who the boy was… but she hung up on me… and what are you doing this late on the streets? You are no buying chocola-
Toujo starts crying: I did something terrible, didn’t I? I just didn’t think about Tsukasa-san, I’m just despicable…
Shoutaro: What did you do?!
Toujo: I interfered in between Tsukasa-san and Manaka-kun, I just accepted to go out with Manaka tomorrow, even when it’s February 14th.
Shoutaro: So what’s so bad about it? I knew they are going out, but you just followed what your heart wanted… At this moment, if you still felt something for him, this is the only way you can have a chance! … But do you know how much hurt you may get by doing this? Are you at least sure about doing it? But, only if you could be a little more outgoing, you should get some better guys… You are really cute, you just need to be sure of yourself… [I can’t understand what is that guy doing… but it really works out…]
Toujo tears starts to fall down even stronger than before: I-I know… [Manaka-kun, I just so want to see you tomorrow, but it’s bad… so bad] B-But…
Shoutaro: If it was me, I will give up… That guy is no worthy for you, if he can’t correspond to your feelings. Love is not something to be considered so lightly…
Toujo suddenly get shocked: [Ma-Manaka-kun… Is it that bad to love you? I really need you… Not just to be able to write, but for being able to be happy… Just now I realized how empty my existence would be if I’d never met you. Just now, that I realized that, maybe, I’m never going to see you again, I always thought that we would be together forever, It didn’t matter if I was only an instrument for you to achieve your dream. Back then when I chose to assist to another college, I thought that I could meet my dreams fulfilling, and help you just like Tsukasa-san did, but if I knew that we would never meet again, I would never made that choice... After that night at the festival I realized that I didn’t want it that way, I wanted to be part of that dream… How much I want to be your girlfriend, to hold hands with you, to tell you that I love you countless times, to support you when you felt like going down?… Is that too much for me to ask? If tomorrow’s meeting is the final farewell, Should I let you just go, like I intended today? … Am I going to get my heart broken?… again?]
Shoutaro: Come nee-san; let’s go that coffee shop, this time it’s on me; as a thanks gift for inviting me to your school’s festival…
When they get home, her brother asks, after seeing her getting in the kitchen with an apron:
Shoutaro: Please promise me something… You won’t go tomorrow just to get your heart broken… You will give your all, no matter what…
Toujo barely answered: It’s not that… It’s that…
Shoutaro: are you not going tomorrow then?
Toujo: I’m not sure… I don’t want to hurt Tsukasa-san…
Shoutaro: Want it or not, she’s your rival, you have to deal with it… You are in love! And if you don’t act aggressive then you are going to lo-
Toujo: KYAAAAAAAAA!
Shoutaro: WHAT HAPPENED!?
Toujo: I got my right hand burnt badly… I won’t be able to cook the chocolates anymore, what would I do?
After finishing with the cooking in the kitchen, Toujo went right away to sleep on her bed, but she wasn’t able to conceive sleep
Toujo: [Manaka-kun… Today I wanted to tell you so many things, but I barely manage to accept your invitation…] I made up my mind… I’m going with everything I have tomo-
But she couldn’t finish what she was saying; right when she was finishing the sentence, Shoutaro violently opened the door, scaring the hell out of her…
Shoutaro: Did you say something to me, nee-san? Is your hand ok?
Toujo: N-nothing… sorry…
Somewhere else in the city, a meeting has just finished… Nishino’s running towards her house, trying to hide her feelings, as Manaka looks at her back with teary eyes…
Manaka: [I really hurt her this time, there’s no one more chance anymore…]
Nishino turns back, showing him a cute smile: So I’ll have to wait until tomorrow? Then we’ll be meeting tomorrow at the train station. If that’s what Junpei-kun wanted, then I’ll be there, because I love you more than anything… Expect my special chocolates for tomorrow…
After saying that, she starts to wave her hand in the air, as she says good bye… with such a pretty gesture… Manaka, stands still staring at her like hypnotized…
Nishino: I’m waiting on you! Don’t disappoint me!

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 12:00:30 AM »
good ;D....its like your planning to put the whole cast in this
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 12:01:37 AM by Kite »

Offline lagito

• Clean
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2007, 10:07:54 PM »
Thanks for the support, the next chapters will take a little longer... i have to re-integrate some ideas and the exam times are beggining so i'll have less spare time for this...

Perhaps the next weekend there will be two chapters

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 03:08:24 AM »
i'll be waiting ;D

anything