Author Topic: Female Otaku?  (Read 17282 times)

Waya475

Re: Female Otaku?
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2007, 04:29:02 PM »
I came back because I was trying to find a specific incident which was humorous to me and Charles those many years ago.  Lo and behold, I find a bunch of new anime nerds, ripe for the teasing.

"I can't stand when people badmouth girls!"

Aren't you the noble person!!

Once again, you seem to be under the impression that I have nothing better to do than to spend 10 minutes a day here while I go about my normal internet business.  Still with the same retorts that don't apply to the situation, I see.

At least YOU can admit you'll grow out of the phase eventually.  Trust me, it's better to do it sooner rather than later.

Offline thewindknight

• Rabid Haruhiist
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Wishing the world would turn the other way
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2007, 07:39:03 PM »
I came back because I was trying to find a specific incident which was humorous to me and Charles those many years ago.  Lo and behold, I find a bunch of new anime nerds, ripe for the teasing.

"I can't stand when people badmouth girls!"

Aren't you the noble person!!

Once again, you seem to be under the impression that I have nothing better to do than to spend 10 minutes a day here while I go about my normal internet business.  Still with the same retorts that don't apply to the situation, I see.

At least YOU can admit you'll grow out of the phase eventually.  Trust me, it's better to do it sooner rather than later.

I love how you change from one minute to ten minutes.  The fact is, I am on here less than you are, take that into account, big, bad admin.

And it's not nobility.  It's what polite, good, honest people are brought up to do.  It's jerks like you who are polluting our society to be more disgusting and primitive than we were in the last ice age.

And guess what, I know a LOT of respectable, rather wealthy adults who were otaku way back in the day when Akira was new.  And they retain their collections from when they were teens.

Get back to me when you have something intelligent to say.  Until then, make yourself scarce.  We're ignoring you from here on out.  Right, guys?
-Does not have time to deal with idiots-

Waya475

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2007, 09:53:41 PM »
Oh no!  Ignoring me!?  Whatever will I do!?  HOWEVER WILL I SURVIVE WITHOUT THE CHANCE TO MAKE FUN OF YOU GUYS?!  I may as well kill myself right now. :(

Don't try and act high and mighty and bring up the fact that I post here, when you've taken the time to attempt to counter every single one of my posts.  Keep in mind that you've got about ten times the amount of posts I do. 

For every "respectable and wealthy" otaku you can find me, I can find you a "respectable and wealthy" pedophile, wife beater, or racist.  I'm not saying being an otaku is on par with those things, but it's certainly not a positive thing to be.  You make it sound as though because they have money, it instantly allows them to do whatever the fuck they want.

And it's not the enjoyment of anime or manga that I detest.  PLEASE NOTE THIS.  I DO NOT HATE ANIME OR MANGA OR VIDEO GAMES.  It's the fucking retards that blather on about what a wonderland Japan is, and how they will move there and make all sorts of friends and buy kawaii wallscrolls LOL OMG ^______^  There is NOTHING wrong with having a hobby.  It's when you let it dominate your life that it's a bad thing.  I've dealt with SO many people that are under the delusion that they can run away to Japan and all their problems will be solved because anime shows that it is such a wonderful place.  It's naive and pathetic.  Anime =/= real life.  It makes me sad to see people wasting away, when I know from experience that going out and making something of yourself is much more fun than reading scanlations all day, which is essentially what I did when I was fourteen.  I eventually decided, "Hey, what the fuck have I been doing with my life?  I need to wake up and experience all the world has to offer."  There is such a thing as moderation.  The word "otaku", which has been the point of my contention from the beginning, and something you ADMITTED to being, is a disgusting thing to admit to being.  Being obsessed with something is NOT something to be proud of.  There are all sorts of things to do with life, rather than waste it all watching anime.  Go out and explore, play a sport, learn an instrument, do ANYTHING other than waste hours upon hours of your day watching anime.

You honestly don't find people splicing random Japanese words into their conversation obnoxious?  You don't think smelly idiots who prize their Rurouni Kenshin cellphone strap that they bought on Ebay over healthy social interaction are a bad thing?  It's unhealthy to escape into something so deeply and not approach life head on.

If you don't find that to be "intelligent" enough, then you're just being stubborn for no real purpose.

PS:  I am not an admin, though, yes, I am big and rather bad!!  Also, please explain how I've changed from "one minute to ten minutes".  You really need to work on your command of English phrases.

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2007, 03:01:41 AM »
I dont care if you guys call me a noble person or an idotic person or anything else for that matter, fine by me and be my guess call me whatever you want -__-

waya ive seen all your post and all of them keeps bragging about your perfect life and how you hate people like us, like i said just concentrate on your life and leave us alone with our fantasies(if thats what you want to call it), dont worry every one of us is capable of knowing Real Life from Fantasy, so just stop and dont waste a minute of your life posting here(believe me your doing your self and us a good favor).

People choose who they want to be and people change when they want to change, others have no right on what they should be or what they shouldn't do -__-

« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 03:02:18 AM by Kite »

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2007, 03:49:38 AM »
I dont care if you guys call me a noble person or an idotic person or anything else for that matter, fine by me and be my guess call me whatever you want -__-

waya ive seen all your post and all of them keeps bragging about your perfect life and how you hate people like us, like i said just concentrate on your life and leave us alone with our fantasies(if thats what you want to call it), dont worry every one of us is capable of knowing Real Life from Fantasy, so just stop and dont waste a minute of your life posting here(believe me your doing your self and us a good favor).

People choose who they want to be and people change when they want to change, others have no right on what they should be or what they shouldn't do -__-

can't say it better

We're ignoring you from here on out.  Right, guys?

i'll agree with you on that

oh! and waya if you have nothing else to do with your life than mess with people like us do us a favor and and go fuck up your own life instead of messing with ours

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2007, 08:18:41 PM »
Enough is enough, topic locked.

Waya, I'm going easy on you because you used to be staff (even if you didn't do anything). If you talk to people, please be respectful. I see more shit out of you, there will be a ban in your future.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious