Author Topic: The Newer and More Improved Anime RPG  (Read 22898 times)

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
The Newer and More Improved Anime RPG
« on: May 19, 2007, 06:18:42 PM »
Awesome name, isn't it?  Anyway, this is an RPG.  You must post a profile before starting here.  The setting is modern times anywhere in the world.  So...that's it.  Am I missing anything, Yukio?

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
Re: The Newer and More Improved Anime RPG
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 06:21:39 PM »
Nope, I would have to say that you did well...my part will be following shortly. But first! A profile.

Watching the sun set always made Shoko sigh since it meant another day was ending and he had to start working once again. It was not because he did not enjoy his work it was that it meant that if he was not careful he would receive many injuries since for some reason those that he looked upon found it offensive. But he had to do it to keep his promise to the one who raised him for many years.

"Maybe someday I will be able to fulfill my promise but until then, Shoko pauses, Let the work begin!"

Of course, several people looked at him oddly and viewed him as a little crazy for some reason. Spotting an interesting girl with black hair with blue highlights Shoko decided she would be the perfect person to follow for awhile. At least until she decided to injure him in some way.

*Shoko shudders a little and continues on.*
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 06:56:30 PM by Yukio »

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 08:01:25 PM »
Finally leaving the cafe after working overtime, Hama glanced at her watch while walking home. 

"Shit!  Only 5 more minutes til it starts!  Why'd my VCR have to break today?" She unsuccessfully tried to get a taxi but gave up.  She ran home as fast as she could, bumping into people and apologizing in the crowded streets.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me

Offline thewindknight

• Rabid Haruhiist
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Wishing the world would turn the other way
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 10:49:11 PM »
Lucan stumbled as she was shoved out of the way by this stranger.  "Hey!  Watch it!  We're all going somewhere!"  She continued on, flushed with anger.
-Does not have time to deal with idiots-

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 04:51:08 AM »
"Sorry, sorry." She walked a few more steps before an electronics store caught her eye.  She grinned and ran in, looking for a tv airing her all-important premiere of a new anime.  When she found it, she stood in front of it, happily indulging in her hobby.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 06:48:47 AM »
After only a few hours of chasing his target around the city she seemed to finally stop for the night when she decided to go home. Annoyed that he forgot the rest of his equipment Shoko became relieved that the woman he followed came out the back door getting ready to go for a late night swim.
That is when Shoko sat down behind the hedge that surrounded this entire area and peeked through to gather the information that he required.

"For once I am a safe distance away so even if she did see me peeping she would not be able to catch me, hehe." Shoko laughed softly as he continued his favorite hobby.

Unluckily, someone must have heard him because he heard footsteps behind him, which would not have bothered him usually but they stopped only a few feet away. Sighing, he turned around to face what was sure to happen.

"You pervert, taste this!" a young woman yelled at him as she pulled out some pepper-spray and blasted him in the eyes. Then showing no mercy, she started kicking and beating Shoko with everyhting she had available.

Like the intelligent person he was Shoko grabbed all his research and ran, hoping to outrun this lunatic of a woman. Of course, she did not chase him so he was happy with that. After a few minutes Shoko stopped next to an electronics store to catch his breath and seen another young woman with black hair and blue highlights.

"It's always those kind of women that bring bad luck and trouble." Shoko says to himself since the last person with that color of hair unadvertantly getting him injured.

Offline thewindknight

• Rabid Haruhiist
  • Slightly Buzzed
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 07:04:49 AM »
As Lucan continued on, she saw the woman who shoved her staring at a tv screen in an electronics store.  Is this what she shoved me for?!  Ready to give her a piece of her mind, Lucan stood there, hands on her hips for whenever the girl's attention waivered.

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 07:14:25 AM »
Watches as another young woman angrily walks up and stands slightly behind the one who was staring at the televisions in the store. Having had his fill of violent and angry women he decides that its time that he went home to take care of his minor injuries.

"There are just to many angry women in this city, maybe I should find a new hobby." Shoko laughed as he turned to leave the other two to do what they wanted to do.

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 07:37:26 AM »
OOC: And...now I switch around...

Random employee: May I help with anything?

*continues staring at the tv*

Hama: Nope.  I'm good here.

Offline thewindknight

• Rabid Haruhiist
  • Slightly Buzzed
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 09:07:13 AM »
Lucan grew more and more frustrated.  Doesn't she do anything?!

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 09:16:07 AM »
Smiling at the frustration of the woman as he left those two behind but after only a few minutes he heard another voice.

"You are Shoko Arcai are you not?" A voice behind him said in an excited manner.  Shoko stopped and slowly turned because he has already been attacked once because of his profession.

Shoko: Yes I am! You must have come to worship my greatness! Now you can't deny that as it must be true.

Voice: Umm, no. You still have not paid this months rent so I was sent to collect it. You have led me on quite a chase.

*Looks around quickly for an escape and remembers that angry lady and smiles.*

Shoko: Of course, you see that angry lady over there? She has the money that I owe.

*Shoko makes his way to a nearby alleyway to watch what will happen to the young man who came for his rent.*

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 10:36:39 AM »
*stretches her arms in the air and spins around once*

Hama: Ah, commercial break!  I've got...45 seconds of freedom!

*notices Lucan standing near her*

Hama: Hey, you're a fan of Abe's work too?

Offline thewindknight

• Rabid Haruhiist
  • Slightly Buzzed
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 06:27:54 PM »
<ooc: Does everyone from missouri have that attitude?!>

Lucan: Not quite. *brows twitch in controled fury* You were shoving people out of the way for an anime!?  You knocked a couple of people down!

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 03:48:44 AM »
Hama: I know...but I apologized!  And this is the best director in the world, you know.  Anyone would shove a few people for his stuff!  Ah, show's back.

*turns back to the tv, mesmerized by the show*
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 03:49:16 AM by Waffo »

Offline Yukio

• Addict
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 07:30:20 AM »
OOC: What attitude?

*Decides its time to take his leave so he does not have to watch what will happen to the man that he sent to his doom. Looking up he notices a small shadow on the rooftop of a nearby building be dismisses it because he had to get home.*

Shoko: I really need to do something else with my life that would make use of all my aquired abilities, but what job would make use of peeping? Oh well...

Unknown Woman: I could not but over hear what you just said. I might have a job that would be perfect for you. Although we can't offer that much in the way of money...except this much.

*Shows Shoko a check which makes him almost faint from all the zeroes.*

Shoko: Thats not much! That's the most I have ever seen in my life. Though, what did you want me to do?

Unknown Woman: Nothing to hard, we just want you to follow someone and tell me what you can of all she does. So do we have a deal?

Shoko: For that much money I say so. Who am I going to follow?

Unknown Woman: We know nothing about her except a picture, since you have been around here for awhile we thought you might know where she is. *Shows him a picture of a young lady.

Shoko: You have to be joking. This will be easier than I thought. *Turns around and leaves the alley in search of the young lady he seen earlier.*