Author Topic: Some strang-ness  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Xeno

• Artist in Training
  • Addict
  • O.o whut?
    • XenoVash.Devaintart.com
Some strang-ness
« on: October 22, 2010, 12:48:30 AM »
I recently found out that Ichigo was turned into an anime, which I had no idea. I had lost interest in it when the manga got licensed. Which was a few years ago on this board. I then stumbled onto a collection at BakaBT of Yanime's scans. Which kinda lead me back here, just out of curiosity and luck I still remembered my log in and password.  ;D

I have to say I still enjoy your guy's work you did ^_^ thank you very much guys for the great work on the translation you did like 4-5 years ago XD

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Re: Some strang-ness
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 02:42:41 AM »
i have to say thats one really old news, ichigo had been an anime long before the manga finished...well at least glad that you remembered yanime(even though i have no part on the translation team)

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
Re: Some strang-ness
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 09:32:15 PM »
same as kite, I was not a part of scanlation team, but still, it really makes me happy to know that there's someone who remembered Yanime and even bothered to come and say hi ;D

about the good job, I really feel that Yanime has done a very great job scanlating Ichigo ;D
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

anything