Author Topic: Everlasting Love: A New Saga- Ichigo 100% Fanfic  (Read 8525 times)

Offline FallenOctober

• Clean
Re: Everlasting Love: A New Saga- Ichigo 100% Fanfic
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2007, 01:14:39 PM »
Jaden is the type of man who's nice, but can get really mean if he gets jealous. But don't worry Amachi will have a happy ending in the end, I'm going to make him kind of the main character of this story and then reintroduce Manaka, because I feel Amachi didn't get that much of a role and people are left wondering of what he has become.
Chapter 2: Being With You

Toujou pursed then bit her lips as; she stared at the invitation with a gentle worried and passive look on her face. Could she go? Slowly, she sighed unhappily.

'Manaka-kun. . .' Sighing again with a huff, she got up and gazed at her room. Staring at her achievements, awards, and recognition she had received, she realized all of this was thanks to Manaka. He was her inspiration, her fire, and her bright light in the darkness. Like a guardian angel, he seemed to be there for her all the time, that was exactly the Manaka she had come to fall in love with.

So why was reading the invitation giving her the feeling of crawling in her bed, and just staying for three years?

Looking at the letter she read it carefully. Angrily for the first time out of jealously she tossed the letter before her eyes could even peer over it, as she felt tears drip out of her as she felt her eyes water and she let it all out.

"I love you Manaka-kun!"
-----------------------------------------

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2007, 10:26:24 PM »
oh and doesnt toujou fit with an eatern guy than a western guy? ???

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 06:24:33 AM »
poor him...

waiting the next chapter maybe?  ;D

good writing..
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline FallenOctober

• Clean
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 07:11:08 PM »
Haha Jaden is white, but he's one of those white people you see in Anime where they're blond and in some cases act like asians. If you get what I mean haha! And thanks for commenting, it makes my reasoning to make more and more chapters fun  ;)
Chapter 2: Being With You

Toujou pursed then bit her lips as; she stared at the invitation with a gentle worried and passive look on her face. Could she go? Slowly, she sighed unhappily.

'Manaka-kun. . .' Sighing again with a huff, she got up and gazed at her room. Staring at her achievements, awards, and recognition she had received, she realized all of this was thanks to Manaka. He was her inspiration, her fire, and her bright light in the darkness. Like a guardian angel, he seemed to be there for her all the time, that was exactly the Manaka she had come to fall in love with.

So why was reading the invitation giving her the feeling of crawling in her bed, and just staying for three years?

Looking at the letter she read it carefully. Angrily for the first time out of jealously she tossed the letter before her eyes could even peer over it, as she felt tears drip out of her as she felt her eyes water and she let it all out.

"I love you Manaka-kun!"
-----------------------------------------

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 02:26:25 AM »
thanks also for making such good stories oh and can i have a copy of it?

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 02:29:17 AM »
hey your story is absolutely interesting!!
once you finished, can i have a copy??
before yanime is closed..
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline Scar Face

• Clean
  • This is Sakura the new character in my fan fiction
    • Ichigo 100% Fanfiction
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »
nice one but could have been wonder full if the story was writen in a proper way... it seems you don't have much experience in writing fanfictions just see mine for example..
http://ichigo-100-fanfiction.blogspot.com/
Astalavista BABY!!

Offline Waffo

• 25% Unknown
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Average ocarinist
    • MyAnimeList profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 06:07:39 AM »
before yanime is closed..

Quite optimistic, there.

"My brain told me there was a chair behind me but halfway to the floor, my brain told me it lied." -Me
"I've forgotten more than you'll ever know."
Currently playing: Rewrite

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2008, 05:41:06 PM »
agreed well im hoping that it wont

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2010, 03:30:59 AM »
hey, let's make yanime alive, again, like before..  :'(

Waffo: Something between advice and a warning.  Please refrain from bumping old threads to life for an unrelated reason.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 07:26:29 PM by Waffo »

anything