Author Topic: Gakuen Heaven Continuation  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Sondragon

• Clean
Gakuen Heaven Continuation
« on: May 23, 2007, 08:11:38 PM »
With Yanime closing(I hope it doesn't), It means Gakuen Heaven won't be fully translated. I've heard from a translator I use that there are 8 volumes totalling 85 chapters. From the usual price per page he gives me, it would've cost slightly over 2300 dollars to do the entire thing from chapter 25 on if each chapter was 26 pages. However, he gave me a huge break and set the price at 1700. Starting when I return from Vacation on Monday, I'm going to try to comission him to do them for me by the volume.

The price he quoted for me for the remainder of volume 3(26-32) is 190 USD and Volume 4 is 300 USD even. I invite anyone who wants to help me with the cost to do so.

You may know the translator. He's Sayo. He does the translations for Doujin-World, Cemex, and myself. I'm going to do this because this manga deserves translation. If you would like to help, please contact me at yungdragon1935(at)hotmail.com or Sayo directly and mention the Gakuen Heaven project.

I'm going to do this regard, on my own if need be, but it would be faster with help. Thank you for your time.

P.S. I really like Yanime and stopped into the channel to chat a few times. I would be really disappointed to see them close.