Author Topic: weirdness  (Read 21483 times)

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
Re: weirdness
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2007, 05:03:21 AM »
must be a wise hermit or a shaman

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #181 on: July 15, 2007, 05:09:14 PM »
weirdness i felt two days ago is i and my friends hiked a mountain under the storm and being lost for 7 hours until we saw a little house and decided to wait for the storm to stop in there. unexpectedly, the house belonged to an old man, who told us to stop hiking and go home for our sake without any reason at all, and we followed his suggestion... after the storm had stopped, we decided to stop our hiking and go home, after about 15 minutes we walked, we realized we forgot thanking that old man, and decided to go back to that house, but when we reach the place, we were so shocked..

There was no house nor the old man!!! there was just a forest..
even there are some of my friend told me that i maybe forgotten the place and mistaken that place for some place else, but i can remember for sure that, the place where we saw a forest was the correct place...

i wondered what happened back there for a while, until the next day i heard a news said that the mountain that we hiked yesterday released plenty of poisonous gases and killed 6 people at the peak..

thank god we didn't continue that time...

well its a warning that its not your time yet but its a good thing that you followed the old mans request

this weirdness is kinda funny so here it goes...

i've seen my dog fingering herself but she couldnt reach it ive laughing at that for weeks now i know  its not a weirdness but i just wanna say it

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2007, 02:03:20 AM »
weirdness i felt two days ago is i and my friends hiked a mountain under the storm and being lost for 7 hours until we saw a little house and decided to wait for the storm to stop in there. unexpectedly, the house belonged to an old man, who told us to stop hiking and go home for our sake without any reason at all, and we followed his suggestion... after the storm had stopped, we decided to stop our hiking and go home, after about 15 minutes we walked, we realized we forgot thanking that old man, and decided to go back to that house, but when we reach the place, we were so shocked..

There was no house nor the old man!!! there was just a forest..
even there are some of my friend told me that i maybe forgotten the place and mistaken that place for some place else, but i can remember for sure that, the place where we saw a forest was the correct place...

i wondered what happened back there for a while, until the next day i heard a news said that the mountain that we hiked yesterday released plenty of poisonous gases and killed 6 people at the peak..

thank god we didn't continue that time...

well its a warning that its not your time yet but its a good thing that you followed the old mans request

this weirdness is kinda funny so here it goes...

i've seen my dog fingering herself but she couldnt reach it ive laughing at that for weeks now i know  its not a weirdness but i just wanna say it
how can a dog finger herself.... ???
ok thats weird, and why the hell was she doing it anyway :o

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2007, 11:39:11 PM »
how should i know its really funny when i think about it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted