Author Topic: Is Kawashita preparing some new manga? (19th book extra pages)  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Xander

• Clean
Is Kawashita preparing some new manga? (19th book extra pages)
« on: December 28, 2006, 05:08:31 PM »
Hello everyone.

I know I only put a couple of posts... last year... but I sayhello to you anyway.

Since I finally could put my hands on the licensed spanish translation of the manga, I got my "Ichigo-mania" back again. I'm from Spain, so spanish is my mother tongue. That's why. Besides, the translation is really good and well adapted.

The 19th book (the last one) has some pretty good "joke"pages about Yui and Satsuki that Kawashita added after the ending, along with the Mizusu's love story. There you can see Yui complaining about not appearing in the "4 years later" epilogue (pretty funny) and see her with a "grown up" body (you know what I mean). And there is an extremelly ecchi scene between Junpei and Satsuki, where Satsuki shows up completely front naked... and you can see a glimpse of her nipples! (no kidding!) But don't get too cocky, it wasn't any kind of "alternative ending" or something, just some Satsuki's sexual fantasies for pervert fan service.

And they even show some pages that Kawashita used to explain a little bit how she made up the story and the characters. Pretty interesting, until you read her saying that she only had the story more or less thought until the firsts high school days and that at first, Kawashita was going to make Manaka and Tojo end up together, instead of Manaka and Nishino as it finally happened. Oh well...

Anyway, back on topic. Now that this, maybe unoriginal, but definetely cute story has ended, I think that I have fallen in love with Kawashita's drawing style, and not only for the spectacular curvy ladies (eventhough I won't deny I like them too).

So now that has passed more than a year since the ending of the manga in Japan, I would like to know if she is working in any new manga or she's going to be shortly?

Your help would be apreciated. :)

Saludos
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 05:09:32 PM by Xander »

Offline StrikeFlo

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I'm the StrikeLeader
Re: Is Kawashita preparing some new manga? (19th book extra pages)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 09:36:14 AM »
Nothing for now.

but after ichigo 100% she did 3 one shots koorihime kitan, kanojo to natsu to boku and akiiro mousou biyori (the last 2 are only 8 pages long but full colored)
"May the StrikeForce be with you!"

anything