Author Topic: we ask for your permission..!  (Read 2169 times)

Offline CMC

• Clean
we ask for your permission..!
« on: November 23, 2006, 06:37:17 PM »
Hi Yanime staff!

I'm from the Vietnamese translating team - GoD Team. We haven't got big yet, so we try to translate manga into Vietnamese as much as possible. Because of that, we need your help! So I'd love to ask you guys for permission to translate all your projects into Vietnamese, so GoD's members won't have to bother you guys again. I wish to contribute your fantastic projects to Vietnamese otakus. Therefore, your permission is really important to GoD in order to translate the manga. Of course, GoD would put your credit on the manga link to Yanime. And, if you need more information to make a decision, please contact me. I apologize for any inconvenience. Finally, thank you so very much for giving me the opportunity to read those marvelous translated manga and for spending time in reading this mail.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

GoD Team
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 06:41:24 PM by CMC »

Offline StrikeFlo

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I'm the StrikeLeader
Re: we ask for your permission..!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 10:47:41 AM »
I don't know what the others want to answer about this but one sure is certain for the licenced projects it's no, just find yourself a copy of the official product. (Ichigo 100%, D.Gray-man, Mai-HiME, etc are licenced)
"May the StrikeForce be with you!"