Author Topic: Gakuen Heaven Manga Series is Different to Gakuen Anime Series  (Read 3407 times)

Offline kenilan

• Clean
Gakuen Heaven Manga Series is Different to Gakuen Anime Series
« on: September 27, 2006, 01:52:14 AM »
Hi, i would like to ask if the series is really far from the manga..,
becuse last time i-checked i've came across a download torrent from a site.., but when i read its description as to what it is all about. I was surprised that the Description is far from the manga all throughout.

The Series Has this description "Ito Keita is a common boy, and he has nothing to be recommend except his good luck. One day he receives a letter. It is a certification of the entrance to an elite boy`s boding high school. At this school he is supposed to spend days of battles and sweet romance with handsome boys. " As you could see the diff. so I was wondering ever since.. are they even related? or something???

Please.. may you be so kind, as to inform me as to what this is all about..??  ???

Many thanks in advance... ^_^
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 09:58:26 PM by kenilan »

Offline Bertu

• Clean
Re: Gakuen Heaven Manga Series is Different to Gakuen Anime Series
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 02:10:01 PM »
There seems to be a shonen-ai anime series with the same name   :-X   :o  (vomit)

Offline mulrich

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 02:10:14 AM »
Not only seems to be. There is a shounen-ai series with the same name. A dude from an IRC channel recommended the manga to me and told me where to get it. He also told me not to confuse it with the anime "Gakuen Heaven", which is something completely different.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 02:10:38 AM by mulrich »

Offline Bertu

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 08:12:51 PM »
Well,

If animated, some scenes in Yanime's Gakuen Heaven would make me vomit. Good enough.

There are no spoiler tags here so I didn't specify which scenes, though I'd like to  ;D

anything