Author Topic: Stargazer  (Read 3637 times)

Offline Clear

• Clean
  • Very clear
Stargazer
« on: June 25, 2006, 05:12:06 AM »
Feast your eyes on this trailer for those who havent seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrurAy5_nts&search=stargazer
its meants to be after a certain phase on GSD.
河下 水希 ありがとう! いちご100% 2002 - 2005
May your work be in fame forever!

Offline Kairu de Large

Re: Stargazer
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 08:51:59 PM »
That was pretty neat, and I liked the song. I'll probably check it out but I'm iffy about anything Seed related at this point.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 03:45:41 AM »
It does certainly look cool.... up in the air on whether it really is, but I'll watch it regardless. Also, it's a big plus there are no characters in it we know... that *maybe* means no flashbacks. :)

Offline mageace

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 07:19:26 AM »
For your information.. since they are calling it *Gundam Seed* Stargazer.. Thus is related to ..you know kira & Lacus guys to a large extent.

Stargazer = The third season of the Gundam Seed series.. As well as The final of the Series.

3 OVAs in total for Stargazer.. =)

Offline Noru

• Clean
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2006, 12:59:01 AM »
Errr I definetly don't think its the finale in the SEED franchise... the Stargazer project's storyline was written by a different director *thank god*

As a side note, if you guys weren't aware, Stargazer takes place after SEED and is a 'sidestory' about what happened in the beginning of DESTINY where J7 crashes to Earth.

Being a gigantic gundam otaku I can tell you that the storyline, although ten times better than it's brothers SEED and DESTINY, does not compare at all to the old titles like Zeta Gundam.

For fifteen minute episodes, the anime looks VERY good since they actually spent some time on the mobile suits this time.

Offline Clear

• Clean
  • Very clear
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 07:58:16 PM »
Providing they keep it realistic (in the gundam world sense)
then i dont mind anything new as long as it has good fights and so on and complex story line im happy

one thing i dont want to see is people getting blown up in nuclear moblie suits and still surviving!
河下 水希 ありがとう! いちご100% 2002 - 2005
May your work be in fame forever!

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 11:50:08 AM »
Well from the first two episodes, it's looking pretty good. Short and sweet, but with no real hitch... it just doesn't grab me. Maybe the characters just can't have the needed screen time to interest me, I'm not sure. Maybe it's just the fact that it is a side story and nothing else... but it's good to watch none the less. Why not, right? Haha...

I do hope this is the end though, I'm sick of SEED, and I never really thought it was good enough to even bother learning everything... so I can't really even name all of the MS like I can in ummm... every other Gundam series. :) Time to fire a certain director and get going on a new part for the franchise (with more models, of course).

I still say they let Tomino make Turn A 2. :)