Author Topic: Zeta Movie Trilogy US Premiere  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Kairu de Large

Zeta Movie Trilogy US Premiere
« on: May 11, 2006, 11:41:54 PM »
Gunota: "Zeta Gundam: A New Translation US premiere
The Zeta Gundam movie trilogy will have a USA premiere in conjunction with the Chicago International Film Festival and Yoshiyuki Tomino will appear to give a special lecture. The event takes place on Saturday, October 7th. Special screenings of Char's Counterattack and Gundam F91 are also planned. Thanks to HEDGESMFG at MAHQ's forums for pointing this out."

I have been dieing to see these movies, fansubs never were released as far as I know. Hopefully this means a domestic DVD release will follow...

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
Re: Zeta Movie Trilogy US Premiere
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 08:18:25 AM »
Actually, the first two have been subbed. I don't think the third is out on DVD or something yet though, so it hasn't been yet.

But yeah, I heard about that... too bad it's in Chicago. ^^;; Hopefully we'll get a nice release here. :)

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 10:42:05 AM »
Oh they have? Must of been during the time period where I didn't really pay attention anymore, are there torrents of it you can direct me to in a PM? ^^;

And yeah it's a shame it's in Chicago, I would love to go and see Tomino. Hopefully the DVDs here will have some nice special features, the other Gundam movies were lacking a bit in that department.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 03:16:05 AM »
No problem... and yeah, that's one aspect where most Gundam DVDs fall short... even though there should be a wealth of special features from something that started in 1978 and hasn't stopped in one way or another since the beginning... <<;;