Author Topic: Tsugihagi  (Read 1838 times)

Offline Fighter Volk

• Clean
Tsugihagi
« on: March 25, 2006, 06:57:54 PM »
Just out of curiosity, has anyone been reading this very new Jump series? If so, how is it? I'll probably be buying the tankos when they come out, because it looks pretty good, but I have heard absolutely nothing about it...

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
Re: Tsugihagi
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 01:41:18 PM »
Any idea what it's like? I haven't bought Jump in ages... And I haven't seen you around here in ages either, heh. =p

Offline Fighter Volk

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 06:01:58 PM »
Hey there Cgoten!

I got kinda fed up with buying Jump because it stopped coming out on Fridays and started coming out on Saturdays or Sundays. The problem with that was not only that it meant I had to commute all the way to and from Manhattan in the weekends, but also that more often than not, if I went on Saturday they said they didn't have it yet, and if I went on Sunday they said it was sold out already :P

But my local Kinokuniya just drastically lowered the price of brand new tankos from $7.80 or so to $5.50 :D

Thus I am unfamiliar with all the newest series until I can get my hands on tankos... but that's okay. I've got Reborn and Muhyo to Rosie and others to keep me happy. Poor Hoshino Katsura, though...

How've you been?

Offline Cgoten

• Hmm....
  • Addict
  • Hmm....
    • Yanime
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 05:34:20 PM »
Good, I guess. As you can see, work here has slowed down pretty drastically, heh. There isn't too much manga that really keeps my attention lately, and I think most of us here have been busy with other things. =/