Author Topic: Help with viewing.  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Mecha

• Clean
  • Boo! Did I scare ya? HUH?!
Help with viewing.
« on: February 13, 2006, 06:23:58 PM »
                           I need help! STAT!I've been viewing manga with IfranView, but with IFV I have to unpack (un-zip/un-rar) to actually view...So I'm wondering if anyone has advice on what program to use to view my beautiful manga!

Thanks!
Mecha

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
Re: Help with viewing.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 09:59:29 AM »
Personally, I enjoy CDisplay. It will read out of archives directly, has two-page view with the option of flipping the pages (for reading manga), and generally works very well.

http://www.geocities.com/davidayton/CDisplay

You might notice manga or comics as cbz or cbr. Those are just extensions set up to allow direct opening with CDisplay instead of through the open dialog. Those are just normal zip and rar archives.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline Mecha

• Clean
  • Boo! Did I scare ya? HUH?!
Re: Help with viewing.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 03:20:15 PM »
Personally, I enjoy CDisplay. It will read out of archives directly, has two-page view with the option of flipping the pages (for reading manga), and generally works very well.

http://www.geocities.com/davidayton/CDisplay

You might notice manga or comics as cbz or cbr. Those are just extensions set up to allow direct opening with CDisplay instead of through the open dialog. Those are just normal zip and rar archives.

Thank youuuuu! Sweet! Now I don't have to unpack all my manga taking up space! Now...time to read some Ichigo 100%!!

anything