Author Topic: Extended ichigo 100% ending ? -Spoiler-  (Read 24457 times)

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
Re: Extended ichigo 100% ending ? -Spoiler-
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2007, 08:54:06 PM »
huh??

Offline ironbomb

• Clean
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2007, 01:20:26 AM »
i havent posted in this forum so long, this will be my first post in a LONG time.

And sadly its a question, Is there an alternate ending that I might be able to read/get my hands on?

I decided to read this manga in its entirety once again(4th time or so time) and I mean I can't believe how much I LOVE THIS MANGA. Each time I read it I find something new or something i forgot. Its FREAKING 4am right now and everyday i been spending my spare time trying to finish reading this manga AGAIN. I mean its crazy how this manga is affecting ME. Ah neways back to the TOPIC^ Reply please =)

Offline lilalilo

• Clean
« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2007, 08:58:18 AM »
Dont worry mate. I'm here to share the loveeeee of this manga with ya.
Sadly, there is no alternate ending... There is an ending that done by fan( a toujo one), unoffically, u can find it here : http://www.mediafire.com/?fmciayaxi39
Its great, but personally i dont like it though. I thought it would help me to escape the complex feeling after finished the manga. But hell, it still the same.
I read tons of manga, but this one affected me THE MOST.
And the first time i read this, i finished it at the same as urs (4am) And HELL i hardly slept, cause in my head there were tons of thought & feeling about the manga... I hardly do anything but being an emo for a few weeks haha.

Offline ironbomb

• Clean
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2007, 10:28:11 AM »
Dont worry mate. I'm here to share the loveeeee of this manga with ya.
Sadly, there is no alternate ending... There is an ending that done by fan( a toujo one), unoffically, u can find it here : http://www.mediafire.com/?fmciayaxi39
Its great, but personally i dont like it though. I thought it would help me to escape the complex feeling after finished the manga. But hell, it still the same.
I read tons of manga, but this one affected me THE MOST.
And the first time i read this, i finished it at the same as urs (4am) And HELL i hardly slept, cause in my head there were tons of thought & feeling about the manga... I hardly do anything but being an emo for a few weeks haha.

Wow me too, I been having trouble sleeping again. I had 4 hours of sleep the pass two days and I cant concentrate doing my classes with finals coming up soon its a bummer. Not to mention its freaking annoying cause i been really short-temper lately probably because of reading this again(happens each time i read this).

Offline ironbomb

• Clean
« Reply #139 on: November 18, 2007, 12:26:49 PM »
I read the alternate ending that was provided here..http://thestrawberries.khimhoe.net/

And i gotta say..that didnt really fit into the story too well. Considering Manaka at the time, It didnt go with the flow of the manga at all. It actually woulda ruined it if it went like that.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 12:27:31 PM by ironbomb »

Offline Kazenoken

• a confessed killer
  • Seriously Addicted
  • currently known as the master of fa-... nvm
« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2007, 06:17:28 PM »
and also nishino and satsuki arent like that at all