Author Topic: Ichigo 100% Manga  (Read 4388 times)

Offline KatanaSoul

• Clean
Ichigo 100% Manga
« on: December 15, 2005, 08:10:33 PM »
Right so first off, I'm new here so hi. Second, i just recently finished watching the anime for ichigo 100% and i was quite depressed at the ending. Another person who had the same sort of problem told me to look into the manga. I've never really been a manga fan but I'm going to give it a shot. So can anyone tell me what chapter/volume the manga picks up from where the anime ends?

thanks

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
Re: Ichigo 100% Manga
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 08:48:23 PM »
The anime is based off the manga (as are many other anime titles), and it changes details a bit.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline tabz

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 04:40:34 AM »
you're better of reading the manga from the beggining, (chapter1vol1), the tv series pales in comparison to the manga, and i didnt quite like some of the seiyuu that was chosen to voice some characters either it just didnt seem to feel like the right choices for their personalities.the tv and oavs seem to serve only as fan service to fans fo the manga. but thats just my opinion mind you, i did watch the series as well coz i felt obligated to(of course i had to watch it ^___^).

there are just a lot of stuff that werent on tha anime, parts were either skipped or conjoined and there were some stuff that was made up for the anime that really doesn't seem to fit the original story.

Offline slim_swimmer

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 06:50:54 PM »
since i read the enitre manga already, is it worth watchin the anime? i don't want to waste my monthly bandwidth dling useless crap.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 06:51:36 PM by slim_swimmer »

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 02:13:09 PM »
The TV series animation is crap. I've heard the plot sucks too. The OVAs are much higher quality, but they just rehash stuff you know. Grab the Jump Festa OVA if you want to see if it is worth seeing the other ones.

Personally, I'd rather waste the bandwidth cap on Mushishi or Rozen Maiden Traumend than a series that looks bad and rehashes something I already know.
Motoko-chan

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:

Offline Kakaru

• Clean
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 10:48:00 PM »
the animation series are for ppl who wanna see ichi-ichi crap..-.-... ichi-ichi as in... think perverted thoughts..-.-

Offline KingDarr

• Clean
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »
i haven't tried the anime but i got to 17 on manga but now....how do i get 18!!!!!! and how many volumes are there!!!!

Offline Motoko-chan

• Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 11:28:05 PM »
18 isn't out yet from us (although raws are floating). There are 19 volumes in total.
Motoko-chan

Personal Links: