Author Topic: Dragon Quest 8  (Read 4016 times)

Offline clash

• Addict
  • You got beef?!
    • My Pulitzer Prize winning blog
Re: Dragon Quest 8
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 12:56:49 PM »
Last good FF game FFIX. Those afterwards have been real flops in my agenda.

yeah, you forgot FFX.

2PAC IS STILL ALIVE!!1124213132!!! FOTOGRAFIC PRUF!!LOL!2 http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=FOOL_STREET_21

Offline cherylshoe

• Slightly Buzzed
  • Goobie La La
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2005, 02:16:02 PM »
all video games are overrated. except pacman :)

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2005, 02:36:29 PM »
Final Fantasy 10 wasn't that good. Like most FF's it had good side games. The battle system was pretty good. The storyline in my opinion was not good. So overall I only play it when I have nothing else to do.

Offline Jammer

• Slightly Buzzed
  • _crappy overly long series_ HAHA
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2005, 05:03:34 PM »
FFX actually had a story, unlike all of the others.

FF 1-6 = So gay I don't even care.
FF7 = Follow Sephiroth around and clean up the environment.
FF8 = Become a mercenary and fight dinks and play cards.
FF9 = Fight jesters, then a cat, and then a big Yawgmoth demon that controls some gay crystal.
FF Tactics was pretty decent.

Bottom line: stfu and don't say that I'm not hardcore enough because I liked FFX. I don't care if Yuna didn't have a great voice. Turn the sound off and listen to something gay like Nine Inch Nails or some shit.
As the universe expands, I contemplate whether it was God or the Big Bang that made man...

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2005, 08:49:44 PM »
Clash I didn't forget FFX. I just simply didn't like it. The story was pretty decent but HEY GUYS I WAS A DREAM, SO CIAO DUDES GOTTA GO BECAUSE I DON'T REALLY EXIST. (actually this comment is for Jammer's diss upon FF6 and FF7)

Either way each of us have our own tastes in video games so let's just leave it at that.

FF tactics had a really good story. Ramza was a great character and it was one of the greatest developments a character had in a FF game.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Yukio

• Addict
  • Do we dare fight against fate? Or do we live on?
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2005, 08:53:12 PM »
I agree in the terms of storyline 1-7 were not very good. Final Fantasy 10 had great graphics and I admit that in the storyline it had its moments. Overall though I believe it had a crappy storyline. Yes, FF8's battle system was boring after a while but it had a solid storyline and well developed characters, unlike FF10.

FFT was't the greatest game but it was original in the respect that it was totally different from all the other FF's.

anything