Author Topic: MS Igloo  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
    • https://www.facebook.com/peter.sohl
MS Igloo
« on: November 29, 2005, 07:23:53 AM »
Alright, seems as though a DVD has been released in Japan of Episode 1 AND 2... plus some 5 minute trailer.

Anyone know if this is the first time Episode 2 was released? Because I sure as fuck have not seen it around yet. I want fansubs. :(

Offline Kairu de Large

Re: MS Igloo
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 01:47:47 PM »
As far as I know there is still no Epsiode 2's floating around, which sucks because I've been waiting for it quite some time myself.  :-\ If I find anything I'll keep you posted.

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 02:49:55 PM »
Gah, now I cannot even find where I got that info... but I know I read it somewhere a few nights ago. :-\ Supposedly this DVD with Episodes 1 and 2 was released a few days ago. Unless I was just delusional or something. :-\

Offline Kairu de Large

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 07:19:29 PM »
I remember reading about it too, so unless we're both crazy it's true.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
  • Look me up at #White_base and #Zg-fansubs at Rizon
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2005, 08:24:41 PM »
i'm sorry guys but you got me here. What is MS Igloo. I don't know.
I'm so ashamed of myself, not knowing a Gundam serie.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2005, 10:15:25 PM »
i'm sorry guys but you got me here. What is MS Igloo. I don't know.
I'm so ashamed of myself, not knowing a Gundam serie.

Find the fansub of the first episode and download it... it came out about 2 months ago? It's an OVA that is being produced for the Gundam Museum (correct?) that takes place just before the original Mobile Suit Gundam. It's all CG and shows off how badass Char was before the Gundam came and shoved his way into Char's glory. It's pretty cool, and a nice touch of something none of us have seen before, even if we all know exactly what happens. I have not heard how many episodes will be produced, though.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2005, 11:32:04 PM »
Waaah amazing. I'll look it up right away. Damn Amuro stealing Char's glory. Although he did take back some within the Zeta series.

~It is in the Human conciousness to fight. Therefore Life is like an endless waltz. The three beats of War, Peace and revolution will repeat endlessly in the Opera of Life~

Offline Judau

• Still here...
  • Seriously Addicted
  • WOT
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 01:42:06 PM »
Oh, so a subbing group finally released episode 2... it was awesome, although it did lack Char's Zaku kicking some ass in space. And I do believe that episode 3 was released some time ago, so hopefully they will have that subbed too.

They use MKVs, though. -_- What a pain.

Offline Zellgadus

• needs anger management
  • Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 06:06:15 AM »
I really liked episode 3 I don't know if you guys actually saw it but it is amazing Though the group fansubbing it (gg) has some issues with their subs (they must have forgottten to take out some inside notes on the subs). I really like how they were able to render those MS. It's a totally different point of view of 0079. I can't wait for episode 4 to come out.