Author Topic: *SPOILER* Let's make another ending!!! + My thought of the manga.  (Read 9819 times)

Offline alfreaso

• Clean
Man, this is my first post in this forums. All the time, i came here but just staying in the corner to listen to everybody's opinions about this manga; but now my mouth unwillingly start to speak because i have just read the last page of Ichigo 100% :'(

I have spent a whole night reading to the very end of the story. Althought it comes to an end but manything is left in me! The biggest is my love for the story. I have read many mangas (nearly 100) but i have never found my emotion to be so strong like this before. And i hardly believe that i can have this feeling again anymore when reading another manga, because it is all and only for Ichigo 100%. I must say that i love the manga the same way i love a girl (no, must say: the way i love my 3 girl : Nishino, Aya and Satsuki  ;D)

The reason for my love? Because when i read the manga, i have a feeling that i'm living with those characters in the story. I can sense the air, the atmosphere of every talk in there; i feel like i'm going on the same film trip with them; attending a same class with them; having every special moment with them. Why is that? Because in my country, life is so much the same as the story's life; the background, the scene, they are all much alike. So the story is just so real to me; it makes me read it almost everyday; remember almost every moments, events in the manga, and it also makes me feel sad very much when it ends!

When i read chapter 166, i realize that i'm closing to the end; so i stop and wonder if i should continue reading or not? If i continue; then for whatever ending it will be, it's still the dead of my beloved manga. If i stop; i will not know the result of anything, but i can imagine the result myself, in the way i like. Maybe i can see the happy smile of Nishino; see the "lovey dovey" look of Aya for Manaka (like Amachi said); maybe i even can see the happiness tears of Satsuki, these girl will never have to cry a tear of sadness. But my curious is too strong to stop, and i really regret that when i know the ending; when i see Toujou and Satsuki's face, looking to their eyes and know that it's all over for them. Nishino's smile is so bright but it can't be helped, it can't clear the grey cloud of sadness over Aya and Satsuki, and it can't clear my depression too.

I have a choice, and Manaka have one too. He choose Nishino. That was a good choice for him but I think Manaka should give his love to Aya; but it also makes me feel pain when thinking about Aya and Satsuki.  I wonder what will happen when Aya or Satsuki will be the one Manaka choose instead of Nishino? If god can make that happen, maybe there won't be tears in Aya's eyes; Satsuki won't have to bury the pain, hide the tears and try to go on as she always does. And you (those two girls's fan) won't be sad like this. But that's life, you can't have all that you want; you have to give away something to receive some otherthing. And too bad, Aya was given away.

But this is manga, this is story, this is not real; so it's you, all of you can decide for Manaka. If you want to have your own idol have the happiness that Nishino's having; try to convince the mangaka to write another ending for the story. It won't be much, just only the last chapter can solve the whole thing. By email her, praying her (because she is the god of this manga, or even come to Nishino's country and write your praying on the bamboo like Nishino and Manaka do) and hope that your will is strong enough to reach her and make her understand and change the story, to have another happy ending story for Aya and Satsuki. You know, there is a lot of fan like you out there is crying in the soul when their idol is rejected like that.

(If you want an all good ending; i have one: all of them then will move to an Islamic Country anh there, Manaka won't have trouble choosing - in there, man is allowed to have 4 wives ;D)

I'm sorry for my bad English, my bad grammar and this nonsense post (if you find it boring and nosense), but it's my emotion, my love for the manga. And now, this love is come to the end, it's dead. If you have loved someone, you'll understand my pain. All of the time waiting for a new release, there's no more. I never have a chance to meet my Manaka, Aya, Nishini, Satsuki, ...; they won't live their life anymore. And i can't feel the wonderful atmosphere of the manga anymore, like a Tokyo'night, the school festival, the hot summer day of Japan. It's all over.
My last goodbye to all of them! :'(

How about tomorrow when there's no more Ichigo 100%?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 01:50:39 AM by alfreaso »

Offline requiemrx

• Clean
Re: *SPOILER* Let's make another ending!!! + My thought of the manga.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 02:43:02 PM »
well uhh first i would make it longer w00t w00t and maybe get manaka with a  small relationship with toujou and then break them apart and toujou runs away crying to her mama

Offline requiemrx

• Clean
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 02:43:49 PM »
man im evil(sorry for double post im a noob)

Offline KingDarr

• Clean
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 03:56:52 PM »
I agree that ichigo 100% is the best manga ever and moved me, i wasnt gonna finish it and stop at number 17 and never see then ending because it keeps me thinking, but then ofcourse some fu*cktard spoiled the f ing ending for me so i finished it, the ending was horrible!!! manaka is a jerk for choosing nishino!!!! i fell in love with aya and expected her to be with manaka, but noo!! god i wish i handt finished it....!!!! sigh....... it just ruined everything.....

Offline Ferret mage

• Slightly Buzzed
  • I'm all your nightmares, rolled into one!!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 06:28:36 PM »
If you guys think this is the best manga ever then I guess you never read anything good.
And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a theif in the night, and one by one dropped the revellers in the blood bedewed halls of their revel. And the life of the ebony clock went out with the last of the gay. And the flames of the tripods expired.
And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all...

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 08:05:45 AM »
If you guys think this is the best manga ever then I guess you never read anything good.

Seconded.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline facade_of_cascades

• Clean
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 10:02:12 PM »
lol

thought this manga is one of the better i read...

i hated the ending.....pissed me off! Why not Toujou i asked my self as the rage grew and the erge to kill came into my depressed and disappointed eyes. I had to go back and re-read the whole manga just to feel better. After all that i realize that it's meant to be. Still i would of loved Toujou to be chosen instead. it's what everyone wanted..it's what i wanted. thinking about it i see so many endings that would of made sense. but this ending one was the most surprising..........damn i'm mad.

Offline Motoko-chan

• Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
    • Motoko's Pagoda
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 08:00:05 AM »
thought this manga is one of the better i read...

Yes, there are much worse out there, but that still doesn't mean it is one of the best titles.

i hated the ending.....pissed me off! Why not Toujou i asked my self as the rage grew and the erge to kill came into my depressed and disappointed eyes. I had to go back and re-read the whole manga just to feel better. After all that i realize that it's meant to be. Still i would of loved Toujou to be chosen instead. it's what everyone wanted..it's what i wanted. thinking about it i see so many endings that would of made sense. but this ending one was the most surprising..........damn i'm mad.

And here we have yet another person who is taking a work of fiction waaay to seriously. "Urge to kill"? Seriously, wtf? You'd kill over a story? I'll bet you'd be the type to play a video game and then go out an kill someone too. Go find a better hobby like stamp collecting or needlepoint. Well, that or get some mental help because you sound like you need it.
Motoko-chan
Anime ni Yamitsuki Leader

"Time is irrelevant to memory. How important that moment was to a person... I think that's all that matters." - Shiori (Kanon)

Personal Links:
AnimeNeko Network | Static-Subs | Otenba | Lililicious

Offline naruto_macken

• Clean
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 07:31:18 AM »
Hey alfreaso or something like that
I am a moslem an i am proud  of it, in islam there is only a certain condition
when a man can get a more than one wive so don't joke around
Thinking before saying
At least you must know it kid don't use a word without thinking

Sorry for my post if i have done anyhting wrong

Hurray for hishino tsukasa

Offline suhwa

• Clean
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 04:27:08 PM »
wow i cant belive i read da whole thing u typed..... man i think ur takin it 2 serious i mean i thought about me= manaka but u took it 2 far.... well im Nishino's fan so... if its makin my Nishino happy dats all i care.
NISHINO ALL DAY BABY~~

Offline Urasada

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 10:14:16 AM »
I'd just cut off the entire things when Manaka decides to go to Nishino instead of Toujo and create Toujo ending. that way it can reach the story's main climax and at the same time give a reasonable ending.

Offline syun_ukiya

• Clean
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 11:33:12 PM »
hehehe this lighten up my mood, reading alfreaso post I said wow this conveyed my feelings but after the 2nd paragraph, uhm I think you're way over reacting.

this post too:
i hated the ending.....pissed me off! Why not Toujou i asked my self as the rage grew and the erge to kill came into my depressed and disappointed eyes. and motoko-chan's reaction hehehe i'm guilty I thought of the exact same thing (maybe a little), zoldick blood rushing into me, going to Japan and finding Mizuki Kawashita threatening her to make another ending or else... Though I only thought of that for fun, seems like the other guy is serious though.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 11:34:59 PM by syun_ukiya »

banzemanga

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 02:03:37 AM »
Well well..., but if you don't want to end up in prision you should first get permision from the Author and Shounen Jump for copyrights reasons. :P

I guess this is for people who don't want to accept the reallity within the story. I should get out of here before i get killed too  :o

Offline Clear

• Clean
  • Very clear
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2006, 05:33:10 PM »
Well  this manga is the best ( of its category ) but then in saying that thats my own opinion it cant truly be the best because not everyone has the same taste as me in my manga.

one nice reason why the ending was "okish" was for the fact that not everything in the world has to be happy days, yea sadly it was gonna be one way or another as there were 3 main characters and he cant choose em all
how kawashita made it nishino was very deep and sealed it as a very nice manga. in reality the best stories are the ones like full metal alchemist where the ending doesnt turn out who we all thought it would and like death note.

the only thing id be sad about is kawashita not making anymore stories (as far as i know)

and also makoto and the rest the first post is the way it is because thats the power of a good story it has a deep effect on certain people some go mental some get estatic and run around with pants on there head some cry and some get depressed (for a short time)

but still that post is sure crazy  :P
河下 水希 ありがとう! いちご100% 2002 - 2005
May your work be in fame forever!

Offline nishino fan

• Clean
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 08:54:05 PM »
The ending that should by conclude that Junpei will choose Nishido become his life-partner