Author Topic: ***Why did this manga made me cry??***  (Read 44976 times)

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
  • "Trying" is said with the intention to fail.
Re: ***Why did this manga made me cry??***
« Reply #210 on: April 16, 2010, 09:21:32 PM »
And also, Seo sensei is making a new manga based from a game i think (?_?) called "Love Plus: Rinko Days".
I hope it's as good as his other titles  :D
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Kite

• Still a hopeless romantic
  • Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #211 on: April 19, 2010, 05:31:46 AM »
Alot of people raged about Manaka ended with nishino but it would really make for a complex ending if manaka ended with toujo, i mean Manaka had a lot more love points on Nishino than toujo and it would be bad if it ended with manaka ending up with Toujo, though i have to say if the manga went on longer and the proper setting were met then the Toujo ending wouldnt be so surprising.

if you played Love Plus(AKA One of the Main Source of Birth Decline in Japan)  then you pretty much know whats going down on the new manga. looking forward to it but it just means KnIM will take longer to end (--,)

and stop double posting man, if you have to post another thing just do it like mine^ put it in one post.

Offline KujoSan

• Undeniable Psychopath..
  • Addict
  • just a boy forced to act like a man ...
    • whatever I have
« Reply #212 on: April 22, 2010, 08:56:02 PM »
I re-read Ichigo100%, and I cried again..  :P

hey do you know some fresh work from her???around 2008 or 2007 ??

2009, aneDoki, the story is about a middle-schooler meeting a beautiful high-schooler that suddenly taking care of him, and eventually falling in love with her.. it's only 26 chapters but it's good, really..
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2010, 01:40:49 AM »
One of her titles called Sonezaki Shinjuu was a oneshot, released in 2008...there's only like 60 pages but the story is pretty good. The art is also excellent of course.
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #214 on: April 23, 2010, 04:36:56 AM »
Lovers Suicide at Sonezaki was a good one-shot though not accurate(its more of a good ending for the Lovers) but nonetheless good for a good read through
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/sonezaki_shinjuu/

AneDoki havent read it yet after being overly disappointed with Hatsukoi Limited
http://www.onemanga.com/Ane_Doki/

Theres also Koorihime Kitan that i read a really long time ago and it was good, should have continued more as a series though.
http://www.onemanga.com/Koorihime_Kitan/

@kujo-san
Glad to see you back Kujo, Kazes posting back again too(though not that much)
which part made you cry? the one bout toujo(the usual one)

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #215 on: May 14, 2010, 04:33:01 AM »
@kite
hiya! glad to meet u again!  ;D

you know, the part that makes me cry a lot is when manaka rejected toujo and said "I Want to keep Nishino safe right now ... "
that made me want to kill him right away! haha  :P
~ It's been nearly TEN years since the day I know this Place, and I love Yanime so much, even if it's dying right now ~

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #216 on: May 15, 2010, 04:46:41 PM »
I read Ane Doki, once again it shows why publishers shouldn't cancel Kawashita's works. Ane Doki felt like it abruptly ended when there could've easily been alot more. For once I wish they would allow her to finish a series and blossom into a full story instead of cutting it off with a knife.

And I agree with Kuja, the part that made me sniffle slightly is when Junpei rejected Toujou.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #217 on: May 17, 2010, 12:00:55 PM »
Kawashita-sensei is starting to be like Kano Yasushiro, Yashishro-senseis works are good the only annoying thing is that they keep getting cut off, MX0 and Pretty Face was soo good to cut off :'(

everyone cried at that part it seems.

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #218 on: July 12, 2010, 04:21:50 AM »
I read Ane Doki, once again it shows why publishers shouldn't cancel Kawashita's works. Ane Doki felt like it abruptly ended when there could've easily been alot more. For once I wish they would allow her to finish a series and blossom into a full story instead of cutting it off with a knife.

And I agree with Kuja, the part that made me sniffle slightly is when Junpei rejected Toujou.

I keep getting an urge to kill Manaka, even right now.. hahaha.. ;D

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #219 on: July 12, 2010, 05:12:50 AM »

I keep getting an urge to kill Manaka, even right now.. hahaha.. ;D
Dont we all Kujo, dont we all ;)

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2010, 11:17:27 AM »
LOL  ;D

anyway, I started to get bored reading Ichigo , it's still good i think (it still make me cry, LOL), but I want to read more work of Kawashita-sensei.. haha

Offline Asian_InvAsian

• Slightly Buzzed
« Reply #221 on: August 19, 2010, 06:59:25 AM »
IMO Ichigo 100% is still one of the best manga's i've read, can someone introduce another good one to read?

Offline Kite

• Seriously Addicted
  • Distancia Fantheem
    • Neko-Hana
« Reply #222 on: August 19, 2010, 10:07:00 AM »
Bitter Virgin is a good one
Aishiteruze Baby too

Offline Aoshi101

• Straight Jackets are the way of life
  • Anime ni Yamitsuki Staff
  • I'll work this team like dogs!
    • Honoo Shinobi Shrine
« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »
LOL  ;D

anyway, I started to get bored reading Ichigo , it's still good i think (it still make me cry, LOL), but I want to read more work of Kawashita-sensei.. haha

Read Ane Doki and Hatsukoi Limited. Unfortunately they were short-lived mangas from Kawashita Mizuki. Both mangas ended too soon. That's what happens when the popularity in Japan isn't so high for mangas, the publishers' will axe them short.

Temp sig set from a long time ago, only until I get around to making a new one. Been ages.

Offline KujoSan

• Addict
    • whatever I have
« Reply #224 on: August 21, 2010, 10:38:37 PM »
LOL  ;D

Read Ane Doki and Hatsukoi Limited. Unfortunately they were short-lived mangas from Kawashita Mizuki. Both mangas ended too soon. That's what happens when the popularity in Japan isn't so high for mangas, the publishers' will axe them short.

I've read them all, and It's such a disappointment that her work got cut prematurely, especially ane-doki.. :(
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 10:39:06 PM by KujoSan »

anything